Chpt. 10

4 months later...

Michael's P.O.V

We were in our hotel room. Ashton snuck up behind me and puts his arms around me.

He put his hands on my baby bump. I smiled at him and grabbed his hands.

"5 more months and we have our baby.." I said to him.
"Yeah.." He said.

The fans already know about my pregnancy and that we will have our baby in 5 more months.

Since I was pregnant and my stomach was growing little by little. I can't let the guitar hit my stomach so, I have to play the guitar now on a chair for the rest of the tour.

Ashton's P.O.V

I saw Michael going to the bed so, he can lie down. I saw him lying down and sat down on the bed next to him.

I smiled at him and put my hand on his stomach. I could stop smiling at him.. In just 5 more months.. We have our baby.

Luke ran to the bathroom and covered his mouth. I saw him and I laughed a bit.

He was like that for the past 2 months. I got up and walked over to Calum.

"Whats wrong with Luke?" I asked him.
"I don't know... He has been like this for 2 months now.. I'm getting worried." Calum answered.

I remembered that Luke and Calum were together too but, I was thinking of Michael when he was like that with morning sickness for 3 months.

Michael P.O.V

I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Luke? Are you okay?" I asked.
"Leave me alone.." he answered groaning.

Luke's P.O.V

I was holding my stomach and groaned. I have been like this for 2 months now.

I was getting worried and so was Calum.

"Luke.. Maybe I know whats wrong with you." Michael said.

I wiped my mouth and got up and opened the door.

I pulled Michael into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Do you know whats wrong with me?" I asked.
"Well... maybe" He answered.
"How long have you had morning sickness?" I asked him.
"For 3 months.. but everybody is different." He answered.

Michael walked out of the bathroom. I stayed in the bathroom and thought about this.

I didn't know what was wrong with me..

Omg! Whats wrong with Luke?!?!?
And if any of you are asking yourselves I thought there wasn't going to be any Cake..

Well! I wanted to put another bromance in this okay!