Chpt. 20

3 days later....

Ashton's P.O.V

Michael was getting discharged from the hospital today and we are finally bringing Melody home.

I help Michael pack as he changed Melody into a onesie that we bought for her.

I grabbed the bags and waited for Michael.

He got up from the bed and carried Melody.

"Ready?" I asked him.
"Yeah, lets go.." He answered.

We walked out of the room and signed out.

We walked out of the hospital and to the car.

I put the bags in the back of the car as Michael buckled Melody in her carseat.

We got into the car and I remembered three days ago... where Michael sat.. He was in pain because of me.

"Whats wrong, Ash?" He asked.
"Just remembered that three days ago, you were in pain because of me.." I answered.

"Yeah but.. It was worth it in the end.. and now.. We finally have our little girl.." He said and looked at Melody.

Michael's P.O.V

I looked over at Melody's carseat and notice she was awake and didn't make a sound.

"She's awake.." I said quietly.
"Well, she is quiet.." He said.

Ashton turned on the ignition and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~

We were finally home... I got out of the car and took Melody out of her carseat and carried her.

Ashton opened the door for me. I walked in and smiled, "Welcome home, Melody... This is your new home.." I said quietly happily.

I looked at Melody and saw that she was looking at me.

"Sometimes, daddy, I and Luke and Calum go on tours.. We go to Sydney sometimes.. I hope we go again so, I can show you the rest of your family.." I said and walked around with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Melody's room and placed her in her crib.

I walked to our bedroom and helped Ashton unpack.

"I can do it for you.." He said
"I want to help you.." I said and pecked his cheek.

Ashton's P.O.V

I sighed and looked at Michael, "Fine.. You can help.." I said to him.

Michael began to unpack and I looked over at him.

I walked up from behind him and put my arms around him.

He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled back.

"I love you.." I said to him quietly.
"I love you too.." He said back quietly and cuddled against me.

I couldn't wish for somebody else to love because Michael is all I need and our little girl too.

Well, thats it for this chapter!! Anyways, now! We need is another baby to be born and blah blah.. etc etc!

Anyways, as always! Until the next chapter! So long!!