Epilouge

Michael and Ashton were happy living together with their daughter, Melody.

   Melody stayed an only child but is proud of it. She grew up and turned out to be just like Michael and Ashton.

    She had Michael's green eyes, Ashton's dirty blonde hair and has his laugh. She has Michael's smile.

    Melody dyed her fringe and tips of her hair and changes it constantly like Michael when she turned 16.

    Luke and Calum had another son, two years later and named him Chase Thomas Carter Hood Hemmings.

    Duncan looks more like Luke. He has blonde hair and has dark brown eyes like Calum.

     He is more like Luke than, Calum. Duncan got a lip piercing like Luke and he got it at the age of 17.

   Chase is like Luke and Calum. He looks kind of Calum but turned out having Luke's blue eyes.

    Duncan and Melody had a crush on each other and got into a relationship at the around 18.

   They went to UK and meet their new friend, Arin.. Arin Lucas Tomlinson Styles.

    Arin was the son of Harry and Louis and left home around the age of 17. He left to be with his new friends and grow up with them.

     Arin has kind of curly dark brownish hair and has Louis smile. He has a younger brother named Henry.

    Michael and Ashton were still together even though their little girl is 18 and same thing to Calum and Luke.

    Even though their kids aren't little anymore.. They still have to watch out for them.

    Chase turned out having a tiny crush on Arin when he turned 16. He turned out bisexual.

    They all had a happy ending..