Chpt. 2

Warning!!! Smut up ahead and no this will not be the chapter where Michael gets pregnant!

Michael sit up and scoot forward. Ashton walked over to him and sat behind him so, that Michael is between his legs.

Ashton pulls Michael closer and smiles. He cuddles him and wraps his arms around him.

Michael turned around and faces Ashton. He puts his arms around his neck and kisses him lovingly.

Ashton kissed him back lovingly and puts his arms around his waist. Michael strattles him.

Ashton grabbed Michael's bum, he gasped a bit breaking their kiss. Michael looked at Ashton and blushed.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked.
"I want to make you feel good.." Ashton answers.
"How?" Michael asked.
"I want to have sex with you already.." Ashton answered.
"Well... I do too.." Michael said and kisses Ashton again.

Ashton pulled off his shirt and his own shirt too. He pinned Michael down and kissed his neck gently repeatedly.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. He looked at Michael only in his boxers. Ashton's heart was racing as he looked at him.

Ashton pulled off his boxers and put his fingers near Michael's entrance. He put one in.

Michael felt a small sharp pain and quietly groaned in pain. Ashton froze and stopped.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you!" Ashton apologized.
"I-Its okay... F-First time.." Michael said.

Ashton started pumping his finger. Michael let out small quiet moans and once he relaxed.. only pleasure and a slight of pain came to him.

He begged Ashton for more and he obeyed. He put another finger in, but Michael still wanted more.

Ashton put another in and he made him in a moaning wreck. Ashton was fingering him with three and he took his fingers out.

He unbuckled his jeans and took a condom out from his backpocket. He pulled down his jeans down along with his boxers.

Ashton rolled the condom on and positioned himself near Michael's entrance.

"Ready?" Ashton asked.
"Y-Yeah.." Michael answered.

He slowly thrusted in and let out a small groan. Michael felt more pain and discomfort... he relaxed and felt only pleasure.

Ashton started pumping slowly, not wanting to hurt Michael but to get him used to the feeling.

Michael softly moaned as he felt Ashton pumping slowly. He bite his lip trying to keep in the moans.

Ashton kissed his neck gently repeatedly and began to pick up the pace and pumped a bit fast. He moaned out Ashton's name softly repeatedly.

Michael begged him to go faster and he obeyed. Ashton pumped faster and let out quiet groans as how good this was.

He kissed him passionate and lovingly. Ashton slipped his tounge during their kiss and Michael closed his eyes tightly and was wondering is this what he was missing out on?

He broke the kiss and sat up. He leaned against the couch as he sat up. Michael let out a small moan as he felt Ashton put his member in him again.

Michael moved slowly up and down and moaned Ashton's name over and over.

Ashton put his hands on his waist and helped him move up and down. He let out small quiet groans and bute his lip.

"I love you so much, babe.." Ashton softly groaned out.
"I-I love y-you too, baby.." Michael moaned out as he continued to move up and down.

Ashton pushed him back down and pumped faster. Michael moaned more and begged him to go harder.

Ashton pumped harder and panted slowly. Michael moaned his name out and panted.

"Yell my name baby.." Ashton said quietly panting.
"Ashton!" Michael moaned out.
"Good boy.." he says out of breath.

His thrusts were slowing down and was getting near his climax.

Ashton bite his lip as he reached his climax. He pulled out and slowly panted and leaned against the couch with Michael who was panting.

Michael rested his head on Ashton's chest. Ashton grabbed a balnket to cover both of them.

They fell asleep into each other's arms.