After Valentine's day...

Ships-💀🌸🕸️🦂🫒❄️

Light Shifted in his Sleep, He slowly awoken he turn to look at his side… no one was there, Light Frown and sat up his whole Body felt… Numb… he lifted his arms up to stretch, the Blanket Falls down Revealing his Naked Chest, he open his mouth to let out a Yawn before he heard a familiar Voice snapped.

‘Click!’ Light Flinch and turn to the Bathroom Door, He thought it was a Paparazzi but his panic died down when he notice it was just Michael pointing his Camera phone at Him, Light dropped his hands to his side and smile “Good Morning” “Morning Gorgeous” Michael Snickers before walking to the Bed, He sat on the edge of it next to where Light was Sitting on.

He Tug Light’s hair back from his face to see him clearly, even for just waking up after a Long messy Night Light Still looks like he just Came out of the Shower with full make up, Yes his hair is a little messy than usual but it doesn’t matter “Do I have your permission to share these Photo Online?” he Smirk, Light Chuckle “Oh… you know if the Paparazzi found out things wont be Good for you” Light Smile at him “What if… I upload it in The Cybertronian Social Media” “… Smart Choice, Sure why Not…” Light Peck him on the cheek.

“so… how are you feeling, I wasn’t too harsh was I?” Michael asked, Gently putting a Hand on Light’s stomach making the Technobot gasp “I-…I’m fine, a Little Numb and sore but I’m fine…” Light Spoke, Michael Hand slowly Trail down… Light close his eyes “Michael” He warned the Constructicon “Hehe~ So… uh… what are we now?” Michael ask, His hands gently Caress Light’s thigh under the Blanket.

Light Look at him before looking away “I don’t know… I was hoping this won’t just be a one night Stand…” he mumbled, one hand Stopped Michael hand from going anywhere more… private “I want to be your Boyfriend” Michael Blunted out, Light Flinch and his face Blush, his hand grip tighter to Michael’s “Too Fast?” Michael nervously chuckle, Light Shake his head “No, Not at all No not too fast we’ve been friends for years it's just… unexpected” Light Quickly Fix the Misunderstanding.

“I Love you, I do but I don’t know how to face you without… putting up an act, It’s… And you told me you don’t want me to be acting in front of you but… I just… Michael You fall In love with someone who’s been lying to you for years, Someone who’s putting up an act… are you sure you didn’t fall in love with the perfect prince persona? Instead of the real me?” Light asked, Michael Was Quiet for a few minutes which Scared the shit out of Light.

Before Suddenly Michael laughed and lay his head On Light’s Thighs “if you’re not so sure then… why don’t you make me fall in love with the real you? Right here Right now” Michael Taunted before getting up and jump to the bed he pulls the Blanket open himself, taking off the Towel that was wrapped around his waist before he Got on top of Light and Gently push the Technobot back.

“Michael, Relationship isn’t all about sex!” Light Scolded him “I know, I know… but this is the only time I could see the real you, I would stop… if you can finally express yourself as you” Michael pull’s one of Light’s feet to his Shoulder “Michael it’s 7 am, Don’t you think it’s too early?” Light Asked, He was starting to get worried… well not that he minded this but Sometimes When something felt too good to be true… It might be a dream… and if this is a dream.

Light doesn’t want to wake up “Oh come on now are you really scolding me while you’re not even fighting back?” Michael taunted him, Light’s back hit the soft bed, Both hands grip on the sheet “you can say no but after this… we’re definitely Dating” Michael smirk “I’ll give you 10 second to say no and Stop… 1

Light lips turn to a thin like “2… 3… 4… 5…” he still haven’t said anything… “6… 7…” Michael started to could a little Faster “8.. 9. 10!” Light Didn’t decline he just Huffed and Gave a last Glanced at the time before Michael lean down to kiss his Neck and Light let out a moan.

Everything might not seems to be perfect, but to Him… this was What he always wanted… to finally be let out of his cage.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

A few hours Later…

HOLY PRIMUS THAT CRAZY PIECE OF SHIT!” Loden Shouted amusedly catching the attention of the Others Constructicons “Long Haul keep your Voice down” Bolan Scolded annoyed “Bro Checked MixMaster’s New Post!” Loden Told them, They look at Each other for a moment before they turn on their phone to See what’s up…

And Scy Quickly choked on The coffee he was Drinking “ISN’T THAT LIGHTSPEED?!” Scarlett gasp “Bro Manage to Score a Date and Even got Laid!” Bolan Laughed “It’s One of the Hottest news in Cybertronian Social Media… It even surpassed Optimus Prime's Post of the day” Hook Gasp Surprised.

The Post was a Picture Of Light Stretching up that Morning the next was a Picture taken in front of the Mirror it was a picture of his back turned to the mirror revealing a lot of Scars that’s freshly new and the last was a Video Of Light rehearsing his Lines for the next drama still on the bed this time wearing a shirt that’s definitely bigger than his own and Michael kept interrupting him with Jokes making Light Laughed in the end he threw the Papers at Michael who was Holding The Camera… but Michael was wearing his helm all this time so no one aside from the ones that seen him without it know who he is aside from being MixMaster.

The caption of the post was…
Guess Who Score a Date, Got Laid Twice and Now have a Handsome Boyfriend! @CrimsonPrince

Clearly Revealing that It was Definitely Light and not other Crimson haired Men! And even Light Liked the post and Featured it in every Of His Social Media!

 [Pinned Comment]
[📌>CrimsonPrince: Very Lucky Indeed, I’m sure your Boyfriend also Feel so lucky]
[•30.099 Liked• °25.009 Re-Blog°]
[Reply↓]
[»YourLocalMixer: I know Right, Who can Guessed that I would be so lucky? He’s such a Handsome fella
>CrimsonPrince: Definitely Not me, Yea You’re Boyfriend is Handsome Now that I know.
>WorldBeauty⭐: @CrimsonPrince @YourLocalMixer, I can’t believe my Best friend Ditch me out for this- Light I Swear next time we meet I want full detail!
>CrimsonPrince: @WorldBeauty⭐, Draelyn please you ditch me For an Ice Cream before-
Read more comment]

“guys I think the news will have this up for… days because social media has been Screaming at this post” Scarlett Sigh, there was so much More comment… thank god Michael wasn’t someone who’s very well Known so no one knew who he really is since his other social media are mostly about Cats and He was using his Cybertronian Social Media when He uploaded this…

“Why did MixMaster even think this was a good idea” Hollis sigh in defeat, Scy finally recover from His Situation and he straighten his body posture “Let him have fun” “Last time We let him have fun he almost blew up his room because he accidentally use the wrong Chemical” Hollis respond unamused.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“Holly!” Holly turn to look at who called, Oracle was Chasing after Him “Hold up” Oracle trying to catch his breath before he finally manage to stand next to him “What’s wrong Oracle? It’s rare for you to call my real Name” Holly asked worried turning to fully look at the Other Commander “I was… here For white day or something like that thanks for the chocolate” Oracle Handed a box to him.

Holly accepted the box and open it there was a bottle of Soda, Holly’s eyes Sparkle with Joy “For Me?!” he asked excitedly, Oracle Straighten his Body Posture and nod “Yea, Just don’t tell anyone about it” Oracle put a hand in front of his mask telling Holly to keep it quiet “Thanks A lot Oracle!” Holly thanked him, The Protectobot Commander launch himself at the Combaticon Commander and Hugged him.

“Can I drink?” “Of course go ahead” Oracle chuckle, Holly open the bottle and his mask slide aside before he drank the whole bottle in one go… Hoy wasn’t allowed to drink soda they both know that, there was no other Side affect but him being way more overly energetic than Usual, When he turn to Oracle with those Sparkling eyes It made Oracle Snickers, Holly… what a precious bean.

It's not romantical Oracle always know his limit, Holly was an Aro Ace, and Oracle was still unlabeled Sexuality. And Oracle seen Holly as more of… platonic Love, And Holly Sees him the same, Oracle could always let loose around him without fearing of Breaking his Image… “so Where are you heading?” Oracle asked, Holly threw the empty Soda to the Trashcan next to him. “I don’t know, I’m a Little Bored…” Holly admitted, Oracle was about to suggest something but then they were interrupted “OnSlaught” Oracle and Holly turn to look at Meaker who was a few feet in front of them.

“Can I have a few minutes to talk to you?” Meaker asked, He sounded Nervous? Both of them aren’t really sure… Oracle was about to answer no but Holly push him forward “Be respectful, He’s your superior” Holly Warned him, Oracle wanted to talk back he wanted to scream that Meaker was not! And he would never listen to That Asshole but he hold his tongue… and Step forward towards Meaker “Better be fast” Oracle Glared.

Meaker took a deep breath before letting it out “We have… started in the wrong foot, And uh… Yesterday I tried to contact you but you Blocked my  Number” That made Oracle Chuckle in delight, He’s so proud for doing that and Meaker doesn’t even seems mad! “I did went to the Combaticons Shared quarter but Swindle told me you weren’t there” ah yes that- Oracle remember telling Swindel to tell Meaker he wasn’t there… in reality he was there in his office…

“Hot Spot Suggested to me that I should make Valentine Gifts for all the Commanders… So here, A Late Valentine Gift” Meaker handed him a bag of Chocolate, Oracle turn to Holly who gave him a thumbs up… he’s definitely involved and if Oracle Declined it would Hurt Holly too, So Oracle accepted the gift “uh Thank you?” “You can throw it to the Trash ITS not really the best thing” Meaker whisper to him so Holly wont be able to hear.

“You’re just doing this to make Hot Spot happy huh?” Oracle Sounded amused “Well it’s not like you accepted a gift from me just so Hot Spot wont be sad we’re both stuck here” Meaker Taunted back, they both really are stuck in this situation! “How did StarScream reacted?” Oracle asked curiously “He Screams and thought I was possessed” “Sounds about right”

Oracle open the bag of Chocolate “you made these?” “Eh Not my best effort” Meaker Shrugged “Trust me, I wont do my best either if I have to gift a Valentine gift for the person that I don’t like” Oracle Spoke “It’s not that I Don’t… Never mind” Meaker shake his head, Backing away from what he was about to say, Oracle looked at him confused before his mask Slide back and he took a bite of the chocolate, His whole Shivers.

“It’s Too Sweet” he Commented “Ah really? Oh no I just gave the same Chocolate to ShockWave” Meaker Panicked everyone Know ShockWave would throw Up if something was too sweet to eat… But Oracle Wave his hand in front of him “No- No I’m sure this was the amount of sweet a regular Chocolate should have… I just… Really dislike Sweets” Oracle admitted, Sweets always make him fall asleep and Just isn’t good for him.

Meaker Sigh in relief “I see, I could Make a new one for you,… a dark chocolate without sweet” Meaker Offered but Oracle shake his head “No, No… just like you said I’ll just throw it to the trash and we both forget this Conversation ever Happens” Oracle Spoke “at Least let me do something about it, How about I make you your favorite food?” Meaker Offered “Huh? Uh sure I guess… do you even know what my favorite food is?” Oracle asked confused.

“uh… Vegetarian Chili with Mac and Cheese! Did I get that wrong?” Meaker asked, Oracle Look surprised of course why wouldn’t he?! He never thought Meaker would remember that! But in the end Oracle shake his head “No, You got it right…  but how?” “A Few years ago when Hot Spot suggested we all should Make Each other Favorite dish, And I remember Scrapper was the one That got your name and he made that so I guess I just remembered from that experience” “The day where Optimus Prime gave Hot Spot a White chocolate Cake and he end up being more energetic than before and we all had to forcefully put him to sleep before he hurt himself or others?” Oracle Chuckle.

“yes that day” Meaker Smile.

This was probably the most less Hostile conversation they ever had… maybe because Holly was there but when Oracle Glanced back Holly wasn’t behind him anymore “Hot Spit left a few minutes ago, Now is your time to throw that to the trash” Meaker Told him… Oracle was about to do it but he suddenly stop… “I’m Free right now If you are too, You can make that dish Now… talking about it made me Hungry” Oracle huffed.

Meaker Laughed “Well, I am Free out of duty so I can Make it for you…” “Great, So where are we going? We rather not Do it in the Combaticons Shared Quarter those assholes are annoying” Oracle Glared at nothing “Then we can do it in my room, I’ll pick up some mac and Cheese along the way” Meaker Answered, Oracle nod and he put the bag of Chocolate in to his Pocket instead of throwing it away.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

While Waiting For Meaker Oracle sat on the dining table, Eating the Chocolate he said it was too sweet for him, It was… it really was but he doesn’t even know why he eat them- Meaker’s room was like a whole House there was a private room, an Office, a dining Room, a whole ass Kitchen, a living room…  there was two room here actually, two bathroom, And a Garden… unlike other Cybertronians room well of course every Commanders have this kind of room personally design for them even Oracle have his own but of course… he doesn’t use it that much, He still have the key and code to that room though it haven’t been cleaned for years… most of the Gestalts commander Choose to stay with their Gestalts instead of a Separate room far from them… of course Except Scara… but Scara room was personally design as a room for Battle and not… a House like Meaker’s.

Scara room only Have one main room where’s also the bed room and the kitchenette and also the living room mixed into one, the other room are the Bathroom  The Garage, The Training Ground, a Weapon room and a personal Office mixed with Library… it wasn’t homelike.

“You don’t need to eat that if you don’t want to” Meaker Voice snapped Oracle out of his thoughts “Meh this was the last one” Oracle Spoke before Throwing the Chocolate into his mouth.

Meaker looked at him confused but shake his head and placed a plate of Vegetarian chili and mac in front of Oracle “I have a strange suspicion that you poison these” Oracle joked, Meaker rolled his eyes “You’re the one that wanted it” He went to the Kitchen again to Grabbed his own and went back to sat down Across from Oracle.

The room went to silence as they both eat but then “Too Spicy” Meaker Complain earning a laugh from Oracle “You can’t handle Spice huh?” He remember… that was the same reaction Meaker gave when Megaera accidentally put too much spice for his Dish “It burns my lungs” Meaker whined… Oracle Chuckle…

How Cute…

WAIT WHAT?!?!! No! Meaker is not Cute! NOT CUTE AT ALL!, Oracle shake his head “OnSlaught are you ok? Was it not good or was it too spicy?” Meaker asked after calming down from his Whining “Ah yes I uh I’m fine, and It’s pretty good… no not too spicy actually I can’t taste the spice” “You’re Crazy” Meaker Looked Disgusted which made Oracle chuckle again “well I do enjoy spice more than Sweets” Oracle chuckle before taking a spoonful to his mouth.

Meaker gave a smile “Why am I not surprised” he sigh in defeat “There’s Still more in the kitchen if you want and if you can’t finished it I’ll give them to SoundWave and his little Gremlins” Meaker Spoke, Oracle just nodded at Him before continue eating.

After they’re done Oracle was about to leave before he felt a sense of Tiredness wash through him, Crap even with all those spice he can’t seems to wash away the Sweet, he hold his head in one hand and Let out a low groan “Are you ok?” Meaker asked “Just… tired, Too much Sugar” Oracle admitted, It was a very weird Affect but it’s happening to him and it always happen, Meaker Frown “I told you that you shouldn’t eat the chocolates… why did you even do that?” Meaker sigh.

“it’s Disrespectful to throw away someone’s hard work” Oracle mumbled before leaning forward to the dining table and slowly drifted to sleep, Meaker Looked at him surprised and amazed “well I guessed you and SoundWave almost the same” He Chuckle speaking to himself, Sohan was the same… he doesn’t like To waste Something that someone worked so hard on, He still have his ‘Kids’ random Horrible art of him and he still wont throw them away, He would still eat food that was horribly made if it was for him unless if the goal of the food was to kill him he would know that and refuses

Meaker Stands up before Cleaning the Plate, and he went to pick Oracle up… the Commander was surprisingly Lighter than he looks, Meaker manage to open the door to his bedroom and put Oracle on the bed without waking him up, He reach out to take Oracle’s helm off but with a quick Movement Oracle Stopped him “No… Don’t” Oracle Mumbled before falling back to sleep, Meaker didn’t say anything he went to grab the blanket and Cover Oracle with it.

He didn’t bother with the Helm anymore, If oracle doesn’t want it to be taken off then he wont bother it with until Oracle gave him permission.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

The other Technobots was Surprised to heard the News, it started with Affan turning on the TV and BAM! The whole news was Filled with Michael’s post and Theory of what’s going on, He stare at the TV Confused and Unable To Speak, what the fuck???

“hey Burner! Where’s the Pain killer?” Strahan asked as he entered the Technobot Shared Quarter, Affan Pointed at the Kitchenette’s Counter Without looking, His eyes were locked on the news… Strahan went to grab a Pain Killer And Use it before turning to flop himself down on the couch next to Affan “Isn’t that LightSpeed?” Strahan asked surprised, Affan nod.

“Guys… have you seen MixMaster’s New Post, It went so viral” Nova asked as he walked out of his Room, He look at the TV “ah Seems like you two already Seen it” He smile and walk towards them, He lean to the couch from behind.

“They’re Dating now???” Strahan asked Nova Nod “Light told me through text a few Minutes ago… are you guys treating me like a father Figure? Because This was the second time one of you told me you’re dating” Nova asked and they both just shrugged and nod “Wait… Strahan is dating?” “Yea what about it?” Strahan smirk “Eh Nothing” Affan shrugged again.

Affan turn to look at Nova “So How was Your Valentine?” He asked Blankly “It’s Fine I guess” “You sure? You know yesterday I was about to Enter the lab… but I didn’t because I’m sure you know why” That Made Nova Flinch and He nervously laughed, He let out a few Cough “Well uh, Forgive me for that I promise not to do that again” Nova apologize, Strahan’s wings Flick.

“Did Dead End came back already? NoseCone! We already told you not to do it in the Lab” Strahan Scolded “Oh please I know you did it in your Operation room” “God the two of you are Disgusting” Affan almost threw up as his body shiver he doesn’t want to imagine it at all! “sorry AfterBurner” Nova pat his head as an apology, Affan Pouted and look away.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

When Oracle Woke up a few hours later He was all alone in the room… he try to Blink a few more times trying to remember where he is… his Phone was on the Small table Next to the bed, He grabbed it and Look at the time… 7 PM?!?! CRAP HE HAVE A MEETING AT 5! WHY DIDN’T MEAKER WAKE HIM UP?! HE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP FOR 9 HOURS! He quickly sat up.

He's definitely not in his own room, He quickly jump down from the bed and went to the Door, when he slam open the door Sohan and Shaan was On the couch they both look at him surprised.

{Long Purple Hair, Shaan Wallace, Nickname Shaan.
Uses They/them (but will go with any Pronounce, So Look out I might change their pronounce at random times)
Code Name ShockWave, Decepticon Head Scientist.
Age around 47-50, Height 6’2 feet
They're the person of Logic, they doesn’t take shit from anyone even Megatron… well Maybe Megatron at some point when they feels like it- they Doesn’t want to be told what to do, they might be loyal but When it comes to their experiment not even Megatron can tell them what to do with it… they're a Wild card when it comes to it
Long purple Hair, one Blind eye (left) and One red eye (Right)}

“Ah You’re awake” Meaker Greeted breaking the Silence “Lord Megatron?” Shaan turn to look at Their Leader asking for answer why was Oracle here and why, Thank god Sohan’s kids Wasn’t here or this would be more awkwardly Embarrassing… Oracle walk up to Meaker, they were Standing Close enough to Throw the Concept of Private Space to the trash “Why Didn’t you wake me up?” He Whisper, there was Worried in his voice and maybe a little hint of thread.

“you Look so tired I don’t have the Strength to wake you up, Seems like you haven’t got enough rest… we talked about this before for you to get enough rest” Meaker Frown annoyed “Yea, And I told you I don’t care what you think, next time if something like this happened again I want you to wake me up” Oracle Ordered pointing at the ground, Meaker Look a little Surprised “Next time? Does this mean you might come over again? And fall asleep here?” Meaker Teased.

Oracle’s mask quickly cover his face as he flinch “S-… Ignore what I said, I’ll take my leave” Oracle Spoke before stepping back “Not Staying for dinner?” Meaker asked giving him a little offer, Oracle Glanced at the two ‘Waves’ who was Curiously looking at their way “… No thanks I think you already have enough company” Oracle Shake his head.

“oh? Would you join me for dinner then next time if I’m alone?” Meaker Smile “You’re Twisting my word Megatron, shut up I’m taking my leave Bye” Oracle Growl before leaving the Room before Meaker could Say anything else…

“lord… Megatron?” Shaan Asked again “Care to explain? I thought you two hated each other did we missed something?” Sohan asked amused, he doesn’t use any robotic monotone when it’s just them… and Sometimes doing it gets tiring-

Meaker shake his head and sigh “No, He accidentally fall asleep that’s all, Like last time you know right SoundWave?… and He Hates me… doesn’t mean I hate him” Meaker Mumbled, He rub the back of his neck uncomfortably while Shaan and Sohan looked at Each other… trying to understand the Situation better… 

“But I guess now we’re getting a little close” Meaker mumbled again…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

He looks up at the rainy sky… for once he felt comfort being alone, he close his eyes and just listen to the sound of Dripping Water…

“Hello Husan” Sion Greeted without even opening his eyes, Husan was just passing by and noticing the familiar Cybertronian… Husan slowly step toward Sion “Hey… uh SixShot” Husan greeted back, This was awkward…

It always been awkward since he found out Sion and Scara was Together, Sion opened his eyes and he look back at the Raining Sky “I’ll be leaving on a mission again soon, Please Make sure that Scara Wont Starve Himself to death” Sion finally spoke again, He left out a sigh and lean back to the Tree Behind him.

He was dripping wet and Husan Cover’s him with his Umbrella “Starve Himself?” Husan asked confused “Scara have… this little habits of his that… well he sometimes forget to eat and just passed out at times… Every Time I had to leave him I felt uneasy” Sion Sigh again.

“WheelJack have been helping him when I’m not around but still, WheelJack can’t be 24/7 for him, and I definitely can’t … so I guess one of the best bet is you” Sion Shrugged, He Lean closer to Husan as the Terrorcon Commander step back a little “Ah… I can see it now… Scara was Right, You are Attractive” “Well that’s a lie” Husan Huffed trying not to Repeat those words in his head, SIXSHOT THINK HE’S ATTRACTIVE!!! OH GOD! He shake his head wiping Those thoughts away.

“Don’t tell Scara about Any of this or he’ll be mad at me” Sion chuckle before leaning away, One hand reach out to pet Husan on the head before he walked away, Husan blink twice confused at what just happened “SixShot!” Husan Called iut and Sion turn around to look at him “Here” Husan threw his Umbrella at the SixChanger who catch it with ease and look at it confused before looking back at Husan for an explanation.

Husan frown and look away “Scara wont want you to get sick because of some reckless Reasons” Husan Explain, this time it was Sion was the one that became confused but he smile behind his white mask and look back at Husan “I think you need it more” Sion Spoke but Husan shake his head  “but im already soaking wet commander” Sion Whined like a child.

Husan huffed, Sion acted almost similar to Scara… the difference is just that Sion knew how to take care of himself but just doesn’t want to do it- “You’re an Idiot” Husan Bluntly said glaring at Him, Sion Gasp dramatically acting like he’s offended “Saying that to your Idol? Oh Hun-Grrr you’re so mean” Sion Gave a fake Sob.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

 Storm and Skyla made their way to the Neutral Break Room “I swear I’m feeling way better! Can I get Ice Cream?” Storm whined, Her sister look at her unsure “No… you’re still coughing” Skyla sigh.

Storm stop whining when she notice a Familiar Figure… “Senpai!” she Ran up to Ripton and Tackle Hug him, Ripton was caught off guard and almost slam his face to the Table “StormClash, what are you doing here?” Ripton ask when he finally realized who Was Hugging him, Storm giggle “Me and SkyBurst were about to Get Ice Cream!” She cheered, But her Cheerfulness suddenly pushed away by Skyla bonking her Head with her hand “No we are not” She sigh.

“you’re still not well yet, Don’t push your luck” Skyla Glared, Storm pouted it made Ripton Smile “oh~ The Great RipperSnapper is Smiling? You Twins Really are something huh?” and then the Smile turn to a frown he turn to look at Silvally who was sitting next to him, He forgot he was discussing something with her… “who’s that senpai?” “SinnerTwin I’m RipperSnapper’s Gestaltmate… it’s a pleasure to meet you both” Silvally introduce herself, Ripton doesn’t like this…

Silvally only Introduce herself to new people she met when she was up to something… hurtful, she’s a Sly fox…  Ripton phone buzz and he stand up “I need to take this” He Spoke before leaving to answer the phone.

“why don’t you two girls sit down and we’ll have a chat…” Silvally offered, the Two girls Look at each other and They sat down “let me Tell you something about RipperSnapper” She gave them a Smile but her eyes were definitely dead.

After a few minutes on the phone, Ripton gave a few glance back at the Girls, he felt unsafe leaving them with Silvally… and then he notice how Skyla started to glanced back at him… her expression was filled with fear and worried, Betrayal…

Ripton end the phone call and quickly went back he slam his hand on the table right in front of Silvally “That’s Enough!” he Growl, He left for a good 30 minutes and Silvally definitely traumatize the Twins! “But I didn’t do anything” Silvally gave him an Innocent smile “is it true?” Storm ask her eyes were glassy, She was about to cry…

“That you trick Woman into liking you? And in the end you would murder them brutally?? Because you could never feel love or even alive inside? Senpai… are you just faking with us all this time? To Just kill us in the end? Play with out emotions like it’s a toy?” That question shouldn’t hurt, But it does RipperSnapper felt something just stabbed him, why does it hurt?!

“N-no… no not… not at all” he Finally spoke, He didn’t expect himself to shutter but he did, He didn’t play around with their feeling he wasn’t even sure! Yes he had play around with other woman feeling ever since he joined the Decepticon, yes he killed them, yes He call them pathetic for falling for him, He wouldn’t care for their life but… he Didn’t want to lose the Twins… their Innocence and their Liveliness… he doesn’t want it to fade away from his life.

“To be honest, It’s for you twins to decide if you want to Believe what I said or not… I’ve been working with him for years” Silvally smirk and wink at Ripton giving him a Devilish Smirk.

Ripton clench his Fish he Grabbed Silvally’s Wrist and Forcefully pull her up from her seat and glare at her “What the fuck did you tell them?” Ripton Snarl “the whole Truth” Silvally answer Innocently before Leaning Closer and kiss him in front of the Twins, Ripton was Caught off guard and so does the Twins… and probably everyone in the room-

Silvally pull away that taunting Devilish smirk still on her face, Ripton glanced at the Twins… The look in their eyes… it made his break, That look of shock and betrayal… the look of someone who’s heart Broken…

“See you later” Silvally whisper before leaving Ripton with the Mess she just created…

After a few Second of Silence between the three, Storm stand up and Ran out of the Room “Storm Wait!” Ripton shouted for her, the next thing he knew is He was Running chasing after the now crying Twin while Skyla Chased behind them… when he manage to catch up to her he Grab her Wrist and turn her around, She was Crying… “Let go of me!” Storm Cried.

Trying to push Ripton away, Scratching his hand trying to pull it away from her Wrist, She was sobbing… and it hurt him… Skyla Finally manage to Catch up and she grabbed both of Storm’s shoulder and Slowly shaking her “Calm Down Storm! You’re letting your emotions getting in the way again!” Skyla Told her “how are you so calm after hearing all of that?! And… and… after that kiss” Storm snapped at her sister.

THANKS SILVALLY-

Skyla’s Rotors twitch “Because I trust senior, And you need too… I know about all of those, That was one of the Reasons Senior’s Commander wont let him near us, But don’t you think that he’s chasing after you already proof that He deserve a Chance?” Skyla Look up At Ripton with a Very clear look of Trust and Fear of betrayal… a very weird mixture of a look.

Ripton Pull Storm closer Giving her a hug, Storm froze for a few Second before hugging back and start to sob again and he finally let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding, Skyla watch from the side giving them a smile…

Love is to let go, And if Her Sister needed all of Ripton’s love and Affection then she’ll stay on the side, She wont get on their way… even if it hurts her…

She turn around about to leave but Ripton pulls her to the Hug, Skyla Let out a surprise squeak before giggling and hug him, She could feel her Sister nuzzling closer to her.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Ripton slam open the Terrorcons shared Quarter door, and walk inside “Welcome back~” Silvally giggle she was sitting on the couch texting on her phone, Ripton grabbed her Neck and push her down to the Couch Harshly “Next time if you try to ruin my life… don’t get them Involved” Ripton Snarl at her, He would’ve ripped her head but he decide to spare her knowing well that Husan wont like it if his teammates killed each other.

“Oh? It’s unusual for you to care for someone else other than your Siblings… you really are going soft RipperSnapper” Silvally taunted him “It’s None of your Business!” Ripton Snarl “what is going on here? Can’t I at least have a Nice Nap without any of you causing a ruckus?!” Husan Snarl as he slam his door open glaring at them both “RipperSnapper is Getting Soft” Silvally answer earning a Threatening growl from Ripton.

“Well, At Least I wasn’t the one that Traumatized the Twins!” “they’re your problem not mine so I had nothing to do with them” Silvally Chuckle “SILENCE!” Husan Shouted Making both of them stop Arguing… “First Of all… Silvally what did you do, Second of all Ripton… We have an agreement… and If you break it I’m going to Eat you alive” Husan Threatened using their Real name causing more tense in the room “so… what did You do SinnerTwin?” “I just told them about the truth” Silvally huffed.

YOU TRAUMATIZED THEM TELLING THEM ABOUT WHAT I DID IN LIFE, AND YOU KISSED ME IN FRONT OF THEM! DON’T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME WOMAN?!” Ripton Snapped, Husan Sigh and clench his Fist “I’m so tired of this, I don’t want to deal with Pyra Magna but you two Gave me no choice… Come on let’s go” Husan Went to the exit, But his two subordinate didn’t move, They knew full well Husan going to force them to apologize to Pyra Magna no matter where she is right now-

Which would be embarrassing if she’s in the Autobot Break room where most Autobots would be there, And they had to suck their Pride and apologize… Ripton really doesn’t like this but he know he either do it or Husan going to rip his Arm off and Eat it-

“I said… LET’S GO” Husan Threatened both Terrorcons quickly get to their feet and Followed him…

Meanwhile Cutler and Bolt has been sitting there watching the whole thing… “that’s… drama of the day” Cutler chuckle taking a bite of his cereal while next to him Bolt just nod slowly

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Nova was Busy in the lab Writing down the Research he was doing with a Strange new Mineral from another Planet, He was so Focus on his Work he didn’t even notice the door to the Technobot lab opened and Someone walking toward where he was sitting.

Daniel Look down at him, before slowly leaning next to him “How are you?” The Stunticons Second in Command ask, Nova Almost jumped and he accidentally dropped both The book and the Pen he was holding “Dead End!” He Called surprised, Daniel Shrugged before leaning down to grabbed the falling Book and Pen.

Daniel stand back up observing Nova’s Writing “Clean as Ever, I always like your Writings” Daniel Mumbled before handing the book and pen back to The Technobot Second in Command. “uh… thanks I guess” Nova placed the book and pen down the Desk.

Daniel pulling a chair to sit next to him “So? How are you?” He ask back “I’m doing well… you could say I’m doing decent lately, Still as Busy as ever… how about you? How’s the mission?” Nova ask but Daniel Shake his head “I’m Doing decent, Enough about the mission Can you tell me What you were doing? What was the writings all about?” Daniel change the subject, It’s not that he doesn’t want to talk about his mission it’s just that he Haven’t heard Nova’s voice in a Month excluding the Valentine day and He misses that.

Nova Softly Smile “Do you want me to explain it in detail?” He offered picking up his Book again, Daniel Nod “Every Detail”

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“Scrapper! Help!” Scy look up from his Work to see Scarlett was Struggling with something and her hair was a mess, He quickly stand up and rush to her side “Are you Ok? What’s going on?” He ask noticing there’s a few hints of Green on her hair “I… I was trying to color my Hair but I guess I accidentally messed it up” Scarlett whined.

Scy look at her worried before pulling her gently to the Bathroom “come on, I’ll help you fix that mess” he Spoke.

After finally getting everything sort out, Scarlett was sitting in the Tub filled with water while Scy was Busy Fixing her hair, Scarlett try not to Sob or let out any tears, She hate how Childish she is… clumsy and childish she could never do anything on her own! She just stare at the water, It’s not something new for her to be naked around any of her Gestalts they’ve known each other for so long she grown comfortable to even showering with them.

So Having Scy fixing her Hair while She’s naked in the tub filled with water wasn’t something uncomfortable, it’s the opposite she felt comfortable and safe… “what makes you want to color your hair?” Scy finally broke the silent, he sounded worried and sad… he is… if he’s being honest he liked Scarlett Scarlet Hair that’s why he never told her to change the color.

“well… My hair doesn’t complete the color… all of you have Raven hair or Black hair or White and… scarlet is just an Out of the box color, It didn’t match with Our Armor… and… and It just made me feel like I’m an Outsider” Scarlett finally told the truth, she’s been trying to hide the fact that she felt like she doesn’t belong every time She wore the Constructicons Armor.

Scy frown behind his mask before Putting the brush down and wash Scarlett’s Hair with some Water from the Tub “Don’t think that, You know you’re not an Outsider… We all like having you here” Scy Sigh, he Pour some shampoo on Scarlett hair before rubbing it with his hands.

“I don’t think so, Long Haul keep telling me To Stop trying to help, Mix Master wont stop bullying me and pulling my hair, BoneCrusher kept telling me to shut up every time I start talking, Hook said I’m not helpful at all and You definitely just complimented me out of pity” Scarlett mumbled, That made Scy froze in place… before he move his hand again “I think you’re just Thinking too Negatively about everything lately… what brought this up?” He ask.

Scarlett shifted in the tub “I don’t know” she lifted a hand out of the water before flopping it back down making a splash “Even if the others acted like that, I’m sure they’ll miss you if you’re gone more than a day” Scy Chuckle, Scarlett glanced up at him “Yea I doubt it” She Weakly Giggle before looking back at the water.

“I mean… at least you would probably miss me, You’re a Great leader… but the others? Pretty sure they want me gone anyway” Scarlett shrugged, she never have anyone to talk to outside her Gestalts… she doesn’t have any Girls to be friend with because they would avoid her thanks to the rumors and Probably Pyera was the first Woman to actually appreciate Scarlett being around her, and Scarlett didn’t get along with Boys either maybe some but not everyone.

She just have Her gestalts, And Scy would always remind himself about that, She was Socially challenge from before and even after being a Cybertronian, she was that quiet kid in the corner of the class where no one wants to talk to her because they think she’s weird and just plainly unlikeable even if the truth she just wanted a friend.

Scy wash Scarlett’s hair again he try to get rid of the green Hair dye on her hair but he doesn’t seem to be able to do it without white washing her Scarlet Hair, So he just left the green alone for now… he grab the shower head and turn it on to use it for washing the Shampoo soap off her hair, he Trails his fingers along her hair it’s always so soft, She did a good job on keeping it in a good condition.

After he finishes he grabbed a towel and Wrap her hair in it “there, All done… although I can’t wash the Green away so you probably stuck with Green shading on your hair now, But it looks pretty good so everything seems to be fine” Scy Explain before moving away so Scarlett could Stand up.

“Thank you Scrapper… And I’m sorry if I disturb you on your work for my silly little Mistake again” She mumbled the apology, Scy smile and shake his head gently brush her Cheek with his finger “Hey, No need to apologize, And it might be a silly little Mistake for you but for me If my Gestalts is in trouble then I must assist them… we’re family after all” Scy reminded her, It made Scarlett smile “thank you”.

“And… I have a great Idea to prove to you that we all need you here” Scy Spoke before Wrapping another Towel around her “but first get dressed you’ll catch a Cold” He chuckle it made her giggle.

After a week had passed

“hey Where’s Scavenger? I haven’t seen her for a week” Michael ask Looking around the room, There was only Loden and Bolan on the couch it’s unusual for Scarlett to not be in the main room or her room “Have you checked her room?” Bolan ask still not looking up from his phone “I have, And it’s empty” Michael spoke the two men Shrugged they didn’t know where she went.

“Oh? Are you looking for Scavenger? She’s moving out from the HQ and Cybertronian rank, Stepping down from her role in our Gestalts too” Scy Spoke peeking his head out of his Office door, And he heard someone dropped their Book… definitely That was Loden “WHAT?!?!” all three Men cried in Unison.

All Three of them Scurried to their Commander “What do you mean She’s Moving out?!” Bolan ask Distressed “Oh god did we finally manage to make her Snapped?!” Michael Look terrified, He liked teasing her around but he never actually hates her, None of them Hates her!. “is she coming back?!” Loden ask The next thing Scy knew was thousand of Questions being thrown at him.

What did he do? Well he Gave Scarlett a Time to take Vacation out of the HQ, Leaving her Stuff and Everything behind aside from a few simple things like her wallet and few Simple Clothing and of course her Decepticon badge that summoned her armor just in case, He wanted to prove to her that none of them wants her gone- and he’s definitely right as always… sadly she’s not here to see this.

And when Hollis heard the news The medic was Furious at Scy, Literally Furious for not stopping her… Scy end up sleeping on the Main room couch that night- oh well…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Being back in her old hometown, Gives her an old memories… of how she grew up here with her Little Brother, he was her Everything… he was that beautiful sunshine that would light her way, Scarlett never came back here before because she doesn’t want to remember the past. But now… 

She’s standing in front of a very familiar door, And nervously… she knocked on the door hoping maybe Her family still here…

She waited for a few second before she heard footsteps, And then the door open… revealing a familiar old woman… “Ciao mamma” Scarlett gave the woman a nervous wave with one hand, the woman who was holding a Baby stare at her surprised before tears form in her eyes.

She start Shouting something in Italian for someone to come down stair before Pulling Scarlett to a hug “Mia Figlia!” she cried, It has been a long time, Scarlett hug back and the moment she notice her father Ran downstairs… she cried, She missed them so much… 

Two week has Passed, She spend her day helping her Mother in the House and Introducing herself to her apparently younger siblings a 4 year old Twins boy and girl and a baby girl… “Scawlet! Scawlet! F- fuori! Outside!” her 6 year old sister called pointing at the door while tugging her Shirt.

“What is it little one?” Scarlett ask, kneeling down to pick her up… she went to the window showing the front yard and when she lift a little part of the curtain to see she almost dropped her little sister “shit” she wore but then her Little Sister pinch Her cheek “bad!” she warned “sorry little one” Scarlett nervously laugh.

She was alone at home taking care of her younger siblings, She rush to the second floor followed by her brother but making sure no one from outside could see her, She drop her Sister gently on the ground before picking up her baby sister from the crib “Violet, Milo, I need the two of you to follow me ok?” she was so lucky that the Twins understand English because her Italian is definitely lacking- violet her little Sister and Milo her little brother both nodded.

Scarlett rush to her room and Violet followed “I need you to help me look for something small and Purple” she Told Violet who nod again and went to help her look… what did they see outside? Well… a Guy was watching… and From what Scarlett knew that’s none of her Gestalt or any Cons or bots… and not anyone she knew of. The guy was staring to their House…

They both heard someone struggling to open the front door… then there’s silence before the back door Doorknob starting to turn but thankfully it was lock… and then they heard the window being Broken… shit.

“scawlet” Milo tug her Shirt and Scarlett look at her Brother “questo?” he asked lifting a Decepticon badge, Scarlett grabbed the Decepticon badge from her brother’s hand and nod before handing the baby to her little Brother “ora Nasconditi and Close your eyes” Scarlett told them and they both Nod before Running to hide under the bed.

Her little brother hold on Their baby sister protectively as they hid under the bed, Scarlett have never been in action before… she was always told to stay on the side so her fighting skill are lacking but she doesn’t hesitate to click on the Decepticon badge and put it in front of her chest and her Armor appear covering her body right when the intruder went up stairs, she online her Blaster and aim at him “Raise your hand in the Air or I’ll shoot!” she Shouted.

The man turn to look at Her and she almost gasp, He was holding a Cybertronian Weapon… no that can’t be! Where did he get that?! “I Said Put your Hands in the Air! Or do you need me to say it In a Language you Understand?” she ask nervously at the last part, But the man slowly raised his arm in the air… so he does understand her “drop the Illegal weapon” She ordered and he did.

She slowly lifted a hand next to her helm and click her audio receptor “Cybertronian Agent Scavenger here, I have a criminal in hand send police this ACK!” Scarlett Hiss in pain when suddenly the person charged at her punching her face.

She stumble back before kicking him away, But it doesn’t seems to caused that much damage… of course she should’ve try training her Strength more! The Man throw another hit at her but she dodges and Punch him.

The moment the police arrive, Scarlett was panting while her blaster holding the guy down on the ground and the Police took him away a moment later…

“Agent Scavenger, Here you go” a Nurse handed her a cold Soda “Thank you” She Thanked her, The nurse nod and went back on patching up Scarlett’s arm one of her bone was damaged in the fight, she doesn’t really understand much but something about almost breaking a bone… after taking a sip of the soda she notice the Police lead her Siblings outside the House where her parents car finally came home and her mother ran out of the car to hug her little siblings while apologizing for something she wasn’t even involved in…

That’s classic, Maybe that’s where Scarlett got her personality from, Her mother! It made her chuckle. Then she notice her Mother asking her siblings where she is.

Her Brother and sister look around and they stare at her the moment they saw her in full armor… her sister pointed at her, Scarlett giggle and wave before putting a finger in front if her mask telling them to be quiet about it. Before she Stand up thanking the Nurse and disappear.

When all the Ambulance and Police and Neighbor leave, Scarlett return back home through the backdoor, when she open the door it was unlocked.

She step into the house and her father was there, He stand up and offered her a hug… even if she was still in her full armor she ran up to him and hugged him.

“I’m Glad you’re safe” Her father whisper.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“OnSlaught!” Stamos shouted calling for the Gestalts Commander, Oracle Stop in his track and turn around to face the SIC “what is it?” Oracle asked. These two? They have a neutral relationship, A Some kind of Friendly Rivalry? No They just doesn’t clash well together but they didn’t really mind it.

And it was rare for Stamos to even Go looking for Oracle, The Decepticon SIC usually rather talk to Blayde when he needed the Combaticons… not Straight away to Oracle “Primus you walk fast…” Stamos Complained, he let out a tired and annoyed huffed before he lifted one hand that was carrying some kind of Box and Push it to Oracle’s chest, Oracle Look puzzled behind his mask and Visor.

“Ok what’s going on?” the Combaticons Commander asked confused as he accepted the box “Not from me! I would never give a Grounder like you a gift!” Stamos Hissed in defense, Yea that sounds about right… he would be more shocked when it was from Stamos- “I came across ShockWave a minutes ago and he gave me that, He told me to gave it to you… something something about him too busy and Megatron said something… I didn’t actually listen so… all I listen is about giving it to You” Stamos start to trail off, he look away annoyed.

Oh! “ah I see, thank You StarScream” Oracle Nod… “Yea, Yea what ever you’re Welcome” Stamos wave him off before stepping back and his wings stretch up comfortably before he turn away “Good Night Commander” Stamos wave at him “Good Night Commander” Oracle responded before they walk to their respective ways… Oracle look at the box in his Hand while making his way back to the Combaticons shared quarter…

When the door Slide open suddenly something or someone swipe the box out of his hand “Vortex!” Blayde Shouted at her brother who was already holding Oracle’s box, Oracle Frown behind his mask and put both hands on his hip glaring at the Copter, Valen giggles “Ooo~ what’s this Boss?” The Interrogator’s Rotors Twitch in interest “None of your Business give it back” Oracle ordered, Offering one hand trying to take the box away from Valen who apparently being a little gremlin and slip away.

Valen Opens the box and his Rotors Folded down before it raised up again showing that he was confused… he turn to look at Oracle “Valentine Chocolate From BucketHead?????” Valen asked there was a hint of Betrayal in his Voice, Blayde Looked at her brother before turning to look at her commander… Brendan sink himself further to the comic he was reading (upside down-) he doesn’t want to know what’s going to happen next, Swindel next to him lean to Brendan for defense… those two aren’t going to get involved- and they don’t want to-

Oracle Grabbed the box from Valen “It’s Not valentine Chocolate! If you read it clearly It was Hot Spot’s idea and He accidentally gave me a Sweet Chocolate so He replace it” Oracle made up an excuse “Sounds Like something Hot Spot would Suggested” Brendan Mumbled before going back to focus on his comics…

“But if he gave you the wrong Type of chocolate why would he even make or give you another one?” Valen asked, Oracle Pause before he shrugged “I don’t know… Probably so that Hot Spot would stop bothering him about it… you can eat these if you want” Oracle Offered the Chocolate to Valen, Valen took one and his mask Slide aside before he took a bite and his whole Body shiver.

TOO BITTER!!” Valen Hissed throwing the chocolate in his Hand at His Sister, Blayde Catch it with ease before letting out an amused Chuckle while Brendan and Swindel laughed at the Interrogator “They are?” Oracle look confused before taking one for himself and taste it “they taste Fine to me” “BECAUSE YOU’RE A FUCKING TASTELESS MONSTER!!” Valen Shouted at Him, Oracle doesn’t seems to be insulted instead he just shrugged and left to his Room.

“Are they that bitter?” Brendan asked, Valen nod “You can try it Yourself I’m not biting that thing again” He shudder… Brendan and Swindel stare at Blayde silently taunting her to try it, and she did… she took a bite of the chocolate and her whole body shiver before she put the remaining piece on the kitchenette counter “It’s… it does have a rich taste of bitterness to it… worse than Dark Chocolate” Blayde finally spoke.

“Sounds Like Megatron trying to Pleased OnSlaught” Swindel Joked “No way that guy would ever try that hard even if Hot Spot would bothers him about it" He continue before Brendan Shrugged “I don’t know man… Hot Spot is scary when he’s mad, Megatron maybe just doesn’t want to Bring out that dangerous side of him” “Brawl’s not wrong” Blayde Agreed with him.

Meanwhile…

OnSlaught turn on his phone and unblocked Meaker’s Number before sending a Text.

[What is this? I thought I told you that you don’t need to Give me another Chocolate -OnSlaught]>

He send the text and took a picture of the box, sending it too… a few moments later Meaker answered him.

<[I feel bad, You’re still my Subordinate and I wanted to give you a Proper One] 

Oracle look confused, His Visor Flickers a few moments, Since when was Meaker so nice? Or did he missed something? 

[since when did you become so nice? What do you actually want from me?]>

<[What?]
<[I’m always like This you Just never wanted to open up your eyes to see this side of me]
<[I don’t want anything From you, Just keep doing your job like usual]

Was Meaker always like that? Oracle Wanted to argue but He didn’t… today has been surprising, They both have been talking and Seems like they haven’t start any fights… maybe Meaker was Holding back? Or was Oracle being more Polite? Oracle wasn’t sure… he stare at the text… Before Answering

[Huh, Alright then good Night Lord Megatron]> 
[And Thank you]>
<[Good Night Commander OnSlaught, You are Welcome]

Oracle put down his Phone he was about to block Meaker’s number again but he close his eyes and Deciding not to do that, He threw his phone to the bed. He Put the box to the Table while flopping himself on the bed… he was about to fall asleep before suddenly his Phone buzz… he Grabbed it and look at the new text it was from Holly

<[Megatron told Us in the meeting that you were too tired to join, How are you now? I hope you’re doing Ok, Take some rest if you need and Remember that you’re still a Human… you need rest, Food and proper health care! Please take care!]

Oracle only read it before putting his phone away again… Today has been Strange

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“thank you SoundWave” Meaker Smile and Sohan who nodded quietly, it’s now 11 pm and They just finished Cleaning the kitchen… it was a mess before “Lord Megatron, Is your hand ok? Or does it still hurt?” Sohan asked walking to his Leader’s side and Meaker lifted one of his Hand, He wasn’t wearing his usual glove and it reveals a lot of Scar and a burn injury.

All of them were Fresh “I think it’s fine” Meaker hiss in pain when Sohan Grabbed his injured arm, Sohan shake his head before leaving to grab the First Aid kit and Start to patch the Injuries “why didn’t you let me and ShockWave to help? You know you’re bad at making dessert or Chocolate” Sohan Scolded Softly, Closing his eyes for a second before opening it again slowly “I just want to make sure I did it myself” Meaker Mumbled before looking away.

“Did OnSlaught appreciate it?” “Well he haven’t Block my number again so Probably?” Meaker Shrugged “What are you trying to do Lord Megatron?” Sohan asked curiously, He look up to see his Leader’s gaze “To be honest… Nothing actually, I’m trying to Have a Good Relationship with all my subordinate… especially the Commanders… and OnSlaught really dislike me” Meaker Sigh “I’m Just trying to get along” “StarScream?” Sohan asked.

“… He’s annoying, I’m not sure if I want to get along with him” Meaker Bluntly Answered, Sohan Nod understanding “Understandable” Sohan Agreed, Stamos Wont be nice to people unless they’re flyer build, Unless they have wings or a Pilot or Able to fly Stamos is not nice to them… he just really only can get along with a Flyer…

After Sohan Finished he went to return the First Aid Kit whine Meaker observe his Now patched up hand, No one would know about it anyway he can put his glove on and acted like nothing happened to it. But it hurts when he try to do certain things, Maybe that was thanks to the Burn Injuries