21

Maddy's pov

After school I was finishing up my homework and heard a knock in the door. I opened the door to find someone I did not want to see. But secretly I did. Johnnie Guilbert.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi. Come in." I say opening the door wider. He walks in.

"Thanks." He says.

"How've you been?" I ask.

"Im good. I just wanted to stop by and talk with you." He says.

"Okay. So what's up?" I ask.

"Well, I was a jerk in the past, and I'm hoping that we can be friends again?" He says. I feel disappointed because I still like Johnnie a lot.

"Oh. Okay." I say with a little crack in my voice.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Well I was hoping to be. Um. More than friends." I say biting my lip and closing my eyes.

"That what I was thinking to." He says.

"So?" I say.

"So do you wanna be more than friends?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

He hugs me and kisses me in front of the window inside the house. We sit on the couch watching a movie holding hands.
---------
Jakes pov

"So do you think I should ask Maddy out?" I ask my older brother Paul.

"Yes. I can tell you really like her. You haven't been like this since back in Vermont with Anna." He says. Anna was my ex girlfriend. We dated for 2 years.

"Okay. Should I go over now?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

"Okay. Thanks." I say.

I get up and put on a button up shirt and jeans. I fix my hair. I walk over to her house. I look in the window and see her kissing some guy with black hair. He is holding her hand. I look down and walk back to my house. I rip up the poem I wrote for her. I hate her. I never wanna see her again. I hope that guy breaks her heart and leaves her.

----

Maddy's pov

I look at Johnnie as he gets up to leave.

"Why do you have to go?" I ask him.

"I left Bryan and Kyle all alone." Johnnie says.

"Can I come with you?" I ask.

"Sure. If your dad says okay." He says.

"He won't know. He's at some thing for warped tour." I say. "He's not coming home for 3 days."

"Okay." He says. I run up to my room and get some clothes and other stuff I'll need.

"Thanks. I didn't wanna be alone." I say. He grabs my hand.

He drives to his place where Bryan and Kyle are. I am greeted both by Kyle and Bryan. I haven't seen them since January. Man I've missed them. We sit and talk and eat pizza. When we all are tired I change into my pajamas and get into bed with Johnnie. He wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.

---next day---

The next day we had to get Alex from the airport. Yes I won't be the only girl. When Alex gets off the plane we all greet her. I am in love with her hair. We all go out to eat and talk. It's been a while since I've seen all of them. When we are eating I feel very insecure, because I'm really hungry and don't wanna look fat. So I get up and go into the bathroom. I pace the floor. Eventually I lock myself In a stall. I hear the door open and my name being called by Alex. I wipe my eyes. I don't e say anything. Luckily my feet are in my chest on the toilet seat. I try not to make noise. I hear the  close then I quietly walk out of the stall. I wash my hands and leave the bathroom. I look down at the floor when I walk back to where they are. They don't ask me about anything. We walk back to the car and drive back to Bryan and johnnies place. I tell dad that I'm with Johnnie. He knew we'd end up together again. He knows they are on the warped youtuber bus so he asked if I can stay on it too. Dad packs my stuff for me. When we go back to their place we all fall asleep. Kyle and Johnnie sleep in the same bed. So me being fake jealous sleep with Alex in the same bed. The next morning we head to day one. We search for our bus when I see the most amazing person ever. Damon Fizzy. Like I love him. I quietly freak out to myself. We all say hi. We get to the bus and settle down. I get a bunk above Johnnie. I hear Damon talking to Johnnie.

"Dude you finally scored with a girl." He says patting Johnnie on the back.

"Damon!" Johnnie says. Making me laugh.