14

Maddy's pov.

It was 4 on New Year's Eve. I was getting ready to go to johnnies. There was gonna be some of his friends over. Like Kyle Hall, Austin jones, Bryan, Jordan Sweeto, and some other people. I was curling my hair. I'm wearing a black dress that goes just above my knees. It's a skin tight dress but not too tight. My body looks really good in it. I've gained weight so I'm not anorexic anymore. Now I weigh 115 ponds. I do a black smokey eye. I put on maroon lipstick. I have on maroon converse too. I walk down stairs and the guys are standing by the door because there driving me. I grab my purse. It's just black.

"Wow Taco you look good!" Jaime says.

"Wow. You look so good!' Turtle says.

"You look like your going to a club!" Mike says.

"Your dress is too short." Dad say.

"C'mon. She's only 15 years old. She's not going to a party with us!" Jaime says.

"I know. But I love her and I don't want anything to happen." Dad says.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen." I tell him.

"Let's go. Before the party is over." Turtle says.

We drive to johnnies. We get there and the guys make sure I go in safely. Before I get out of the car I hear mike say "Be safe!" And wiggles his eyebrows. Dad smacks him in the face. I laugh. Kyle answers the door and greets me. They're already dancing and moshing. It's honestly really funny. There playing pierce the veil and I jam out. Johnnie comes up behind me and hugs me. I get kinda scared and I jump a bit. I turn and playfully hit him. It's only 6 so we still have a long time until the ball drop. Johnnie grabs my hand and brings me to a random room.

"Hi. I've been dying to see you." He says.

"Me too. So why'd you bring me in here? I ask.

"To do this." He says and kisses me. I kiss him back. I've secretly wanted to do that.

"Johnnie." I say.

"I'm sorry. I just really like you." He says.

"It's okay I like you too." I say.

"You do?" He ask and his eyes grow big.

"Yeah." I say.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He ask.

"Yes. A million times yes." I say.

"Yess." He says. He kisses me again.

He kisses me. Then stops and looks at me. Scanning my body up and down. He kisses me again. But more passionately. He starts roaming his hands up my back. He stops kissing me.

"Do you want to? Johnnie asks.

I nod. He kisses me again. I feel the sparks. He moves his hands down to the bottom of my dress. He lifts it up. He un clips my bra.

*******YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS,!!!!!*********

After that I fix my self up. I fix my hair and makeup. I put my clothes back on. I put my shoes on. Then I exit the room. A few minutes late Johnnie finds me. We dance. We eat some food. There was a ton load of pizza.

--time jump to 11:55--

There was only 5 minutes until the ball drops. We were all sitting in the living room watching the count down. I was really excited because this year I'll ha my first New Years kiss with a boy. I was sitting next to Johnnie and Kyle. To be honest before I started dating Johnnie I had a crush on Kyle. But I mean it wasn't a huge crush. I CANT HELP IT IF IM A GIRL WHO THINKS GUYS ARE CUTE!!!!!

As the ball was about to drop. Every one was counting 3.....2....1..... "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" Everyone screamed. I turned to Johnnie and kissed him. Our first kiss of the new year. Yay! After that we all hung out for a while. Dad said he was picking me up. I said goodbye to everyone. I waited outside. Dad pulled up and I got in the back with Jaime and turtle.

"So did anything happen?" Mike says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah anything happen?" Dad asks sternly. Should I tell them?

"Maybe... Maybe not...." I say blushing.

"Something happened!" Jaime says. "Go on little Taco spill?"

"Me and Johnnie are dating!" I say.

"Yay! I saw the video and I knew it'd happen." Turtle says.

"That's not all what happen!" Mike says.

"We'll we kissed after the ball dropped!" I say.

"And.......?" Dad says.

"What do you think we did?" I asked.

"I don't know." Dad says.

"What happened to your neck!" Turtle asks amused pointing at my neck. There was a hickey.

"Ok I slept with a ummm my phone charger. And it was right under my neck." I say trying to fake it out.

"Lies!" Jaime says.

"I'm not lying." I say.

"Mhm." Dad says.

The rest of the ride was silent. When we get home I take off all my makeup. I put on my Pajamas and tied back my hair with a ponytail. I get I to bed and dad comes into my room.

"So what happened between you and Johnnie?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say trying not to talk about what happened.

"Yes something did. I'm aiming that you guys.. *clears throat* had sex." He says.

"Dad!" I say.

"You did! I knew it! Your growing up so fast! Was it your first time?" He asks.

"Dad!!" I say.

"I'll take it as a yes. That's cute." He says.

"Dad please don't tell the rest of the guys please?" I ask worried.

"I won't honey." He says.

"Thank you. Goodnight dad!" I say.

I fall asleep. I have a dream about Johnnie

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY FOR BAD CHAPTERS TURTLES. IM SORRY. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!! IM GONNA UPLOAD ALL OF THESE PARTS TO YASS!!!!!!