16

I don't know what and why I made Andy and Maddy date. So. Yeah.

Maddy's pov.

Andy took me home in the morning. It was gonna be tough. I get in and settle my stuff a bit. Dad comes into my room.

"Hey Maddy how was andy's?" He asks.

"It was good besides puking." I say laughing a bit.

"Do you feel better?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay. Um Kellin's cousin is coming to stay with us for a while. He would stay at his house but they're getting work done. Kellin is coming too." He says.

"How long are they staying?" I ask.

"1 month." Dad says. "But Kellin won't be staying the whole time. He'll probably go home tonight."

"What!?" I ask almost yelling.

"Sorry such short notice. But Kellin's cousin needed a place to stay. His parents just died. His name is Logan." Dad says.

"What room is he staying in?" I ask. "Mike Tony and Jaime are all here." I state.

"We'll I guess one of them will have to be your new roomie." He says.

"Ewe. Dad don't ever say roomie again." I say.

"Fine. I'll just put Jaime with you." He says.

"Not the feet!" I say.

"That's what you get for telling me not to say roomie." He says.

"Meh. Dad. Can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Anything." He says.

"You know I've not really good luck with boys..." I say.

"Yeah..?" He says.

"We'll I'm finally with someone." I say.

"Who?" He asks.

"Andy." I say and close my eyes.

"No. I won't agree." He says.

"I thought so." I say.

"Your going to show Logan anyplace he wants to see while he's here." Dad says.

"Really? Wow." I say.

"And you are breaking up with Andy." He adds on.

"No." I shout.

"Yes. Or I will leave you. All by yourself." He shouts at me. I run out of the house.

I run far. I reach a park. I sit on a bench. I sit there crying. Until someone sits next to me.

"Who are you?" I ask looking at his brown eyes.

"I'm Logan." He says.

"I'm Maddy." I say. "I gotta go." I say running off.

I text Andy. I write: I know it's for the best that we just stay friends. Best friends. We could just remember it as a night when I needed comfort. I know nothing happened. But still. You honestly mean so much to me. I'll see you soon. Xoxoxo.

I went back home and Andy agreed with my text. I open the door and find that Logan was here. And Kellin, his wife, and Copeland.

"COPELAND!" I shout running to her. A while back when Kellin and Justin came over. Copeland was with them. She jumped into my arms.

"Hi Maddy!" Katelynn and Kellin said. I put Copeland down and gave them a hug. Dad stood there. Logan stood there too.

"We'll this is Logan. He is 16. He is gonna go to school with you. Also he enjoys parties." Kellin says.