5

Maddy's POV.

"- and pretty soon I'm gonna hate you." Vic says. "In fact I do." He says. We park and I run right out of the car. I'm balling my eyes out. I slam the door behind me. Turtle was sitting in there. I just run to my bunk. Turtle follows me.

"Maddy!? Are you okay? What happened?" He asks.

"Just leave me alone." I scream at Turtle.

He walks away. I pull out a eon and paper. I write a note.

VIC,

IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHERE I AM. BUT IM OKAY. DONT BOTHER CALLING. I WONG ANSWER. DONT LOOK FOR ME. JUST TAKE IT THIS WAY THE SONG IS HOLD ON TILL MAY. IF YOU WERE ME YOUD DO THE SAME. BUT IM YOUR DARLING. AND I WONT BE OKAY. THERES A LOT I HAVENT TOLD YOU. IM NOT MY MOTHER. I DIDNT LEAVE YOU. BUT I DID. I DIDNT ABUSE MY OWN CHILD. YEAH. SHE DID. IVE HAD THE BEST WEEK AND A HALF OF MY LIFE. AND DONT EVEN THINK IM COMING BACK TO YOU. BECAUSE IM NOT GOING TO BE HERE. DONT CHECK KOLS BECAUSE HE LEFT ME TOO. SURPRISED YOU HAVENT. I LOVE YOU. BUT YOU DIDNT DO THE SAME.

LOVE, MADDY.

I put the letter on my bed. I hopped down. I went to the back. I exited through one of the exit doors. I felt tears escape my eyes. I am being like my mother. But who cares. Vic hates me.

Vic's POV.

I messed up big time. I should go talk to her. I open the shade to her bunk. There's an envelope with my name on it. I read it.

"Maddy?" I yell. No answer I run around the bus. No sign of her.

"Guys Maddy is gone." I say. I feel tears escape my eyes.

"Where'd she go?" Tony asks.

"I don't know she just left this letter." I say showing them the letter.they all read it.

"We have to find her." Mike said.

"I know. I messed up." I say.

"Everybody makes mistakes." Jaime says.

"Are we going to find her or what?" Tony says.

We search for her for hours. Finally we see a girl sitting on a bench. She is cutting herself. That's not any girl. That's Maddy. My girl.

Maddy's POV

I walked for a while. I found a bench far enough away. I sat down. I ripped up every picture of Vic. I threw them on the ground. I ignored all the texts from the guys. Even turtle. I miss him so much. Why does everyone have to hate me. I got out my blades from my phone case. I thought about it. I pulled up my sleeves. I had one final thought. I pressed the cold metal into my skin. I saw the blood pour out. One cut for each mistake today. Lying to Vic, staying late at Blake's, being stupid enough to not even call Vic, just being stupid, Vic calling me my mother, and saying he hated me. So 6 cuts. I watch the blood pour out. Still crying. A car pulled up I front of me. It was the guys. They all got out. They all surround me. They just don't get it.

"Maddy what are you doing?" Vic yells.

"Just leave me alone. You hate me anyways." I scream at him.

"Maddy." Turtle says. He runs over towards me.

"Vic what were you thinking?" Jaime yells at Vic. Jaime runs over and gives me a hug.

"Now everyone's mad at me. Maddy I'm sorry. I hate myself for this. I didn't mean it. Please love me again." Vic begs.

I walk up to him and look him in the eyes.

"Dad I never said I stopped loving you." I say. I hug him tightly. I feel lightheaded. "Dad I feel lightheaded."

"Your wrists." He says.

"I- I'm going to die." I say and start crying.

"No your not. Tony get water and napkins from the car." He instructs tony. He lays me on the laps of Jaime and Mike.

"Here" Turtle says handing Vic the stuff.

Vic pours the water over my cuts. Then he wraps the napkins over the cuts. He holds it there. He wraps a new napkin over it. There is no blood on the new napkin.

"How'd you know how to do that?" I say.

"Mike taught me from when I used to. We'll he didn't teach me. I just caught on." Vic says.

"You used to cut?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

Jaime carries me into the car. I sit in the back next to Vic and Jaime is next to Vic. Vic strokes my hair. I fall asleep. We get back to the bus. Dad gives me an Advil and water.

"Maddy I think you should sleep out here with me tonight just to make sure." Dad says.

"Okay." I say. He pulls out one couch bed. Then goes and pulls out the other one.

"Ooh can I sleep here too?" Turtle asks pointing at dads bed.

"Yessss." I say. "Sleepover."

"Eeck. Girl I can't wait to get all the details on the boy!" Jaime adds sitting in the floor with a pillow behind his head and a blanket sleeping there.

"What was his name?" Mike asks wiggling his eyebrows. Dad looks angry.

"Guys shut up I'm tired." I say.

"Fine. We'll discuss this tomorrow." Turtle says.

They each hug me goodnight. Vic and mike are sharing the couch bed. Turtle and Jaime are on the floor. We turn on the tv.