1

Maddy's POV. (Maddy's in the pic above)

I woke up to hear noise from the streets. I look at my clock. It's 3:56. Seriously. I have 3 more hours. I listen to the screaming. Knowing it's the druggies downstairs. I crept into my brother like friend Kol.

"Kol?" I ask.

"Maddy it's like 4 in the morning."

"I know. I couldn't sleep. Could I lay with you?" I ask. It's not weird because he's basically my brother.

"Sure."

"Thanks Kol." I say.

I fall asleep next to Kol. Knowing he wouldn't hurt me. He was my best friend. My best brother friend.

I woke up at 7. Kol would drive me to school at 8, then he would go to work at hot topic. He gets me discounted clothes. When my step dad passed my mom became even more poor than before. Then shortly after that my mom passed. There was no trace of my biological father so Kol took me in. He's 19 while I am 15.

I put on my black ripped jeans and a pierce the veil shirt. My all black converse were by the door. I brushed out my slightly curly hair and straightened it. I did my makeup then went to the kitchen. There wasn't much to eat. I just ate a piece of microwaved pizza from the night before. Then Kol drove me to school.

"Hey don't forget we have pierce the veil concert tomorrow!" Kol said while I got out of the car.

"I didn't." I tell him.

"See ya after school. Meet me at work." He says.

"Bye!" I yell.

He drives off going out of the parking lot. I walk in the school doors going to the cafeteria. I sit down at a table where no one sits. I sit towards the end. Someone sits across from me. I've never seen him before.

"Hi. I'm James." The boy says.

"I'm Maddy." I tell him.

"What's your last name." He asks.

"Heart." I reply.

"Gaskarth. That's my last name."

"You mean like Alex Gaskarth?"

"Yeah he's my older brother."

"Awesome." I say.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Vic Fuentes?"

"Nope." I say.

"You do."

"Thanks I guess. How come I've never seen you around here?" I ask.

"I've always just sat at the back of the crowd."

"Oh. I guess me too." I confess.

"So um maybe you think we could be friends?" James asks me.

"Of course." I reply.

"What's your schedule?"

"Math, science, art, lunch, English, Spanish, and Social studies."i say.

"No way! That's mine. I just got a new schedule." He tells me.

"Awesome. So were in every class." I say.

The bell rings and we head off to class. Math is so boring. I just doodle in my notebook. James sits next to me. Asks if I wanna come over after school. I nod yes. When the bell rings we walk out of class together.

"That lesson was so boring." I say.

"I know right? Oh and some bands might be there because some of them are playing tonight at the paramount." James tells me.

"Ooh who?" I ask.

"Pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, and all time low. Because ya know alex is my brother." He tells me and I almost die.

"Oh my gosh. I'm seeing pierce the veil tonight!" I say.

"Same here." He says as we walk into science.

We learn about the history of an atom. So freaking boring. I already know this. This freaking teacher bothers the crap out of me. When the bell rings James and I head to art. My favorite class. We're working on line art and blocks. It's hard to explain but really cool looking.

*time jump*

After school James and I walked to his house. I immediately knew it was his house because I could hear loud music playing from inside. James opens the door for me. I see all of my favorite bands. I die inside.

"Oh my gosh." I say.

"I know that feeling." James says.

"Can you introduce me?" I ask.

"Of course." He replies. "Who first?"

"Pierce the veil!" I say.

"Okay. I'll go find them and bring them out back." He says

"Okay." I say as I make my way to the backyard.

"Okay. Maddy are you ready?"

"Mhm." I say.

James walks out and 4 of my idols follow.

"Well guessing you know who they are introduce yourself." James tells me.

"Okay. I'm Maddy Heart. I'm a HUGE fan."

"Cool. Are you coming to the show tonight?" Tony asks.

"Yes with my brother." I say putting air quotes around 'brother'.

"Why'd you use air quotes?" Jaime asks.

"Oh well you see my mom passed away. And my dad left when I was only 2 months old. Kol has been with me since I was 7. He was my high school buddie thing. So he's like my older brother." I explain.

"When did your mom pass away? And what was her name?" Vic asks me.

"She died 2 years ago. And her name was Amelia." I tell Vic.

"Mike let me talk to you inside." Vic scolds mike.

They walk inside.

(A/n I'm not gonna change pov so I'm just gonna write their convo.)

THEIR CONVO:

"Mike that's my daughter."

"When did you have a daughter?"

"I don't know. 15 or so years ago."

"Wow. Are you gonna tell her?"

"Of course. I've been looking for her forever."

"Bro then go tell her." (An idk)

"Okay."

END OF CONVO.

(Back to Maddy's pov.)

The brothers walked back outside.

"Um Maddy?" Vic says.

"Yeah?"

"Could I talk to you inside?" Vic asks.

"Sure." I reply. We walk inside.

"Maddy I'm your father." Vic says.

"Your my what?!" I almost yell.

(A/N hi. How was it? Comment below?)