8

Tate's POV

I go back Into Maddy's house.

"Maddy." I yell. I don't get an answer. I run up to her room. She lying there. I shake her body. She doesn't even move.

"Oh my god." I say. I rush her Into the bathroom. I put her in the tub on top of me. I run the water. I shove my fingers down her throat so she throws up the pills. She throws up.

"Maddy." I say.

"Tate. Why'd you do that? I was supposed to be dead." She says.

"I love you. Don't do that." I shout.

"The whole point of that was I was supposed to die." She shouts.

"But I love you. You can't do that." I say.

"Tate. I. I l-love y-you too."she whispers.

"I'm here for you." I say.

"I'm sorry." She says between sobs.

"It's okay. Just lay down." I say. Maddy lays down on my chest. I rub her back.

MADDYS POV.

I lay with Tate. He leave my house at 5. I just lay in my bed. I watch tv. I hear the door open. It's the guys. I hear one of them go into the bathroom upstairs.

"Vic!" Jaime yells. Dad runs up the stairs. "Vic I found this empty pill bottle on the floor."

"Maddy?!." Dad yells. He barges in my room. "Did you use these?" He asks almost yelling.

"No dad!" I say.

"Yes you did. Oh my gosh. Were you trying to kill yourself?" Dad asks.

"Yes." I whisper.

"Really? Are you that stupid? If you did then why are you still alive?" Dad yells.

"Tate." I say between sobs.

"Why are you crying? Hmm? Because you are stupid?" Dad yells. I run down the stairs pushing him out of the way. I reach the door. I run to Tate's house. I knock. He immediately opens the door. He let's me in and holds me tight.

"What's wrong?" He asks calmly.

"My dad." I barley choke out.

"Awh." He says. I cry into his shoulder. He carries me to the couch. I lay down with my head in his lap. He plays with my hair.

I sit up. I cross my legs. I turn to Tate. He does the same. I look him in the eyes.

"Tate. My dad's friend found the bottle. My dad started telling me how stupid I am. No he wasn't telling. He was yelling at me." I say. My eyes start to tear up.

"It's okay." He says bringing me into his chest. We stay there for a while. "Maybe you should go back home. If you ever need to come back I'll always answer the door." He says. Then he kisses my forehead before.

I go back into the house as quietly as possible. I creep up to my room. I go in the shower. I think about what happened. I get out and put my pajamas on. I listen to music with headphones. I hear someone knock on the door. I open it to see dad. I just go back to my bed. He sits at the end of my bed.

"Hey can we talk?" He asks. I pull out my headphones.

"I guess so. But if your gonna yell at me and call me stupid then leave." I say.

"I'm not. Maddy I'm so sorry. But why'd you do it?" He asks. I see his eyes get watery.

"You won't understand. No one will." I say.

"Just please talk to me." He says.

"Okay. We'll. there's just been so much going on. Kol is dead. Blake was cheating on me. On my first day of school I was already getting bullied. You said everything was ok. But it's not." I say thinking about everything. "The world was telling me it was my time."

"But you don't understand how much the guys and I love you." He says.

"I told you, you wouldn't understand." I say.

"But kiddo. I'm not always gonna understand you." Dad says.

"I know." I say.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. I was stupid to call you stupid. I didn't want to lose my baby girl." He says.

"It's okay." I say.

"Wanna go out for dinner?" Dad asks.

"Okay." I reply.

"We can go to Taco Bell." He says.

"Oh my gosh yes dad." I say. We run downstairs. I guess dad told the guys because they look like they were crying.

"Guys I'm okay." I say with a warm smile. They all drown me in hugs. I don't hesitate to hug them back. I love them all so much. Dad and I go get Taco Bell. We bring the thousand bags of food back to the house. Gosh how much do these Guys eat? I have very little.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jaime says spitting some lettuce out of his mouth while talking.

"Kinda. And gross." I say.

"What did you have for lunch?" Jaime asks.

"Nothing." I say quietly.

"Okay. Now I'm forcing you to eat." Jaime says opening a taco wrapper. He shoves it in my mouth. I chew on the taco.

"There you go." Mike says.

"You need to eat." Turtle says.

"Yeah." Dad agrees.

"I guess so." I say.

"Yes!" Jaime says.

"I love you guys so much. I can't even fit that much love in me." I say.

"Now. Go do your homework." Dad says. I groan.

"Really dad? Right in heart touching moment?" I say.

"Yes." He says. I run upstairs. I pull out my math homework.

I try and do the questions. This is so hard. Who ever thought it was a good idea for letters and numbers in one? I try for about an hour and a half. One of the guys comes upstairs. Turtle walks in. I look up then down at my paper.

"I'm done." I say throwing the paper.

"C'mon." He says picking up the paper.

"I've been trying this page for an hour and a half." I say.

"It's not that hard." He says. "All you do is simplify the first equation then combine it with the second then subtract the third."

"What? How'd you?" I ask.

"It's easy." He says.

I don't say anything. I do my work just like Turtle said. I finish at 8 with all my homework. I get my laptop dad got me for school. I do some photo editing. I save my work. Dad comes in my room.

"Hey. I'm taking you to the doctor for a physical for school tomorrow." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Have. You cut recently?" He barely chokes out.

"No dad." I say.

"Can I please look at your wrists?" He asks.

"Okay." I say taking off all my bracelets. He looks at my scars. He runs his fingers over the scars. I feel a drop of water touch my arm. "Dad."

"I'm sorry Maddy." He says. I guess now he's gonna cry.

"Dad I've been 5 days clean. I used to do one everyday." I say.

"Oh my gosh." He says. I see the sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry dad." I say.

"It's okay. Can you tell me what happened with your mom?" He asks.