4

Maddy's POV.

It's been about a week since Kellin and Kelly have been back together. I went up to my bunk. I pulled out my phone and played pierce the veils alum collide with the sky. I decide to go get stuff from 7-11. I grab my wallet and phone. I pull on my black converse. We were in New York again. It was kinda cold. So I grabbed my black zip sweat shirt over my blue tank top. I fixed my jeans and then left the bus. I walked to 7-11. I walked in and went to the drink section. I grabbed some sodas. Them I got some chips and stuff. Then I paid for the stuff. Th guy who was scanning my items was pretty cute.

"Having a party?" He asks as I read his name tag. Blake.

"If you consider watching tv and hanging out with one friend. Then yes." I say as I read a text off my phone from. Kelly saying she had to cancel. "Darn it. We'll I guess it's just me and the tv."

"You could go be a loner or hang at my house?" He asks blushing a bit.

"Why not. I have nothing better to do anyways." I reply. "Here's my number. Text me your address."

"Thanks. I'll be sure to text you. My shift ends in a hour." Blake says.

"See ya then." I say waving and grabbing my bag.

"Bye." He yells after me.

I walk back to the bus. I wonder what Vic's gonna say. Maybe I should ask turtle. Yeah turtle would say yes. I open the door. I put the stuff in my bunk and close the shade so no one finds it.

"Hey turtle!" I yell.

"He's not here. He went out with the rest of the guys." Vic says under me. He is the only one here.

"Ugh. We'll dad. Could I go to my friends house tonight?" I ask.

"Whose house?" He asks.

"Ummmmm." Think Maddy think. "A friend from home." I say lying.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Vic asks.

"Girl. Boys are gross." I say obviously kidding. Trying to act like the 7 year old he missed.

"Yeah sure. And boys have cooties remember that." Vic says.

"Thanks dad." I say hugging him.

I have to say dad around him but I don't like it. Yet.

"Be home at 1030." He says.

"Fine." I say.

Blake texts me saying to get there at 6. I leave at about 545 because his house isn't that far away. I put on black leggings with a few rips for detail, a bring me the horizon shirt, a maroon vans beanie, my same black sweatshirt, and of course my all black converse. I leave. I wrote down his address but I can't find it. Ehh it's still in my phone. Thank god. I text Blake in my way. I knock on Blake's door. He didn't answer but someone did.

"Hi um is Blake here?" I ask the guy.

"Yeah. BLAKE SOME PRETTY GIRL IS HERE FOR YOU!" He yells.

"Hold on." Blake yells. He shuffles down the stairs.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey. Sorry about him. He's my older brother." He says.

"And I'm single." Blake's brother adds.

"Sorry but I'm not!" I say joking. But Blake looks sad.

"Darn." His brother says.

"Yeah darn." Blake says. I walk in. We sit on the couch.

"I was just kidding about not being single." I say to Blake. His brother is gone now.

"That's a relief." He says.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggest.

"Or we can have a dance party." He says.

"Yes. What kind of music do you like?" I say.

"The kind you like. By knowing that you have a bring me the horizon shirt on you probably like the same as me." He says connecting his phone to the docking station. Pierce the veils 'hold on till may' comes on.

"This is my favorite. My dad's actually Vic." I say.

"I thought that. I've heard that he had a daughter named Maddy. And you look like him." He says.

"Yeah." I say. We dance. It's funny. We have our own little mosh pit.

At about 8 we get hungry. We order pizza. We eat then watch movie. I lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me.

I feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket. It stops buzzing .I pull it out. It's 1115.

"Crap" I murmur. Trying to grab all my things.

"Where are you going?" Blake asks.

"I was supposed to be home 45 minutes ago." I say.

"I'll walk you." Blake offers.

"I'm good." I say. I hear a knock on the door.

Vic's POV

Maddy should've been home 30 minutes ago. Let me see if she has anything where I can friend her. I look through her bunk. There's a piece of paper with an address on it. I'll try it.

"Jaime come with me." I say.

"Where?" Jaime asks.

"To find Maddy." I say.

We get in the car. We look for the address. We walk up and knock on the door.

"Hello?" Some boy answers sleepily.

"Hi. Is Maddy here?" I ask.

Maddy's POV.

"Is Maddy here?" I hear. It's Vic. Blake looks at me.

"Your coming with me!" Vic says angrily. Grabbing my arm .

"Dad!" I say.

"Nothing happened between you too did it?" Vic says looking at Blake.

"Dad. No." I say.

"Good. It better not have." He says through his teeth. "Just so you know. You can't see this boy ever again" Vic says.

"What? Why?" I say.

"We'll talk about this later." Vic says as he drags me out of Blake's house.

"Bye Blake!" I say as Vic drags me.

He let's go of me and I stand there. He tries to pull me. I don't move. He resorts to carrying me. He carries me to his car. I get in. It's quiet for a minute or two.

"What were you thinking? You lie to me. You thought you'd get away with it? Didn't you. We'll you haven't seen my bad side." Vic says and I get scared. He has a bad side?

"Vic. Your scaring her." Jaime says.

"She deserves it. She is just like her mother. She always lied to me." He says. He's referring me to my mother. The one that is the reason why I'm like this. She used to a use me.

"You know what I hated your mother. And pretty soon I'm gonna hate you." Vic says. "In fact I do."