chapter 9 .

╰┈➤ season 1 ⋆ the summer i turned pretty

                                  .ೃ࿐ ⋆·˚

jasmine stayed at sara's house for about 2 hours, then she returned home.

when she entered the beach house, she heard loud voices coming from the family room. she followed the voices and found the 3 boys together on the couch.

"hey guys," jasmine greeted, and leaned over the couch.
"where have you been?" steven asked her, his back turned to her.
"sara's house," she answered.
jeremiah turned around and smiled, "hey jazzy. wanna play?"
steven shook his head, and glanced back at the girl behind him, "nope. last time she played, she sucked."
"i was trying," she frowned.
"not hard enough."
"whatever, asshole."
jeremiah gave his sister an apologetic smile, "sorry sis."

then came in belly. she looked all nice with a pair of jeans shorts on and a cute flowery top.
"see you guys later!"
jasmine turned around and smiled brightly, "and where are you going, bells?"
she looked at her dreamily, and jasmine got the hint that it was with sextus. she smiled at her before she went over, and gave her a hug.
"you look so pretty. i hope you have fun," she said, and as they pulled away, it was jeremiah's turn to gawk at belly.

"damn!" he got up and went over to her too, leaving his controller vacant.
steven took a glance at him, "are you kidding? no, yeah fine, just abandon the game completely jere."

jasmine shrugged, and took the opportunity to take the idle controller. she picked it up, and plopped down on the couch to play.

"you... look... hot..!" jasmine heard jeramiah  say to belly.
"hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister," steven said and turned away from the tv.
"shut up steven." belly said, and gave him an icy glare.
"you shut up..." he hesitated, "you look good though..."

steven then turned back to see jasmine with jeremiah's controller. he scoffed, when he saw her fumble it around in her hands.

"put it down jazzy," he threatened, and tried to wrangle it out of her hands.
"i'm not going to the book party. i'm going to the drive in," jasmine heard belly say, while still trying to keep her controller.
she vaguely saw how that caught conrad's attention so quickly. he turned around to look at look at her, which, made steven mad.

"dude, dude, focus come on!" steven said to conrad, despite also being distracted.
"you're fighting my sister for the controller, why are you telling me to focus?"

steven sighed, and gave up. he leaned back on the couch and let jasmine have the controller. she finally noticed her victory, and gave him a teasing grin.
belly pat down her clothes, before leaving the living room. as she left, she pat jasmine on the head. which, made her turn around and smile at her. steven must have seen their exchange, because he scoffed loudly.