Our Actions

Prem's POV:

I sigh walking out of the studio after a long day.I look back at the building behind me realizing this is my routine now.To get up and act.I'm glad I chose this as my career.I can't help back let out a smile as I continue to walk back to my car.I grab my keys and unlock the car.As soon as I get in the car my phone starts to ring.The caller ID is

😸Boun😸 is calling...would you like to answer?

My screen says.I hesitate for a moment but pick out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Prem?.."

"Yes that's me what do you need?"

"Can we meet up at a cafe tomorrow after set.I would like to talk.."

"Oh"

"If you don't want to thats alrig-"

"I'll come.What time?"

"5:30?.."

"Alright.I'll be there"

With that I hang up.I had no more to say to him.And right now I don't want to engage in conversation.I don't want my mood to be ruined.I make my way over to studio and wait outside the entrance.after a couple of minutes Samantha comes by and doesn't hesitate to pull me for a hug."Prem I missed you!!"She yells excitingly."We just saw each other yesterday!"I laugh back at her.After a small talk we walk Inside and see Fluke talking with Ohm.Sammy and I make a face to each other as we stare at them talk."Ahem.."Sammy chokes out.Fluke then looks over quickly and sees Sammy smirking at him."Please excuse me Ohm.."He shyly smiles and walks towards us."Hey Fluke!"I say as hug him."Morning to you too Prem"He says as he hugs me back.I then look around and grabs Sammy's hand and drag her Inside the studio.

————————-

cut off

I am so sorry for not uploading and this being a short chapter it's just school is really getting to me so I'll upload soon Ty for understanding.

——————

322 words