Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

Zhan Siyu came to the conference room and sat at the conference table. He kept thinking about how the Lost King in his previous life became like that. Could it be that he also evolved to that state after eating the crystal core? Or is it just a special existence?

No matter what I think, I still can't figure it out, but if I can meet the zombie king earlier in this life, I will definitely cut through the mess quickly this time and won't give him a chance to grow, otherwise he may end up with the person from the previous life. Same ending.

At this time, the door of the meeting room knocked, and Zhan Siyu's thoughts were pulled back, and he said coldly, "Come in."

As the door of the conference room opened, more than a dozen people came in one after another, all of whom were Zhan Siyu's subordinates and brothers.

"Is everyone here?"

"Boss, everyone is here."

"Well, what I'm going to say next is very important. If anyone doesn't believe it, you can quit. I will give you a generous amount of material. However, if you want to work with me in the future, then you must implement my plan from today on. All kinds of orders, if there is a betrayer, I will let him die without a place to bury him."

When Zhan Siyu finished speaking, his right hand inspired the lightning power and set the extra chairs next to him on fire, and the other people in the conference room were stunned.

Bei Minghao swallowed, and asked weakly: "Boss, are you a legendary ability?"

"Well, I have activated the powers of the apocalypse in advance, and you will also activate the powers one after another, but you need a medium. This mutation process may make you stronger, or you may directly turn into a zombie, so while you have time now, think about it carefully. Do you want to gamble once, if you don't get blocked, you can only be an ordinary person for the rest of your life."

Zhan Siyu stopped talking, thinking that when the blood rain comes this time, he must take good care of everyone. In the last life, many people were unaware of the situation and either turned into zombies or were bitten to death by zombies. , this time it will never happen again.

The other brothers in the conference room were all lost in thought when they heard the boss's answer. If they don't bet that they will be ordinary people for the rest of their lives, if they win the bet, they will become superpowers. The worst outcome will be death. They are all bloody men. , absolutely live an ignoble life, even if you don't die, the world of ordinary people will definitely not be easy in the future. Everyone knows that the strong are respected, and if you don't have the strength, you can only carry people's shoes.

Zhan Siyu looked at the brothers present quietly. He only remembered that a few of them had superpowers, and the other zombies died when they mutated, so he was thinking about how to isolate this group of people.

If one fails, he will suffer heavy losses.

"Have you figured it out?"

Bei Minghao was the first to stand up and said, "Boss, I want to activate my supernatural ability. If I fail and become a zombie, please give me a happy time."

"Yes, we think so too. It's the end of the world, and the social order will soon collapse. At that time, the world will only rely on strength to survive. We don't want to be weak. Instead of living an ordinary life, we might as well take a gamble."

"Yes, so do we."

Zhan Siyu looked at their eager expressions, and then said: "It's easy to say if you are single, but it's best to discuss it if you have a family, and anyone can activate your powers, but at the same time, you will lose your loved ones at any time, you know. Zombies can only lose their lives by cutting off their heads. At that time, can you go down?