Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

"You scumbags, prepare to be baptized by your brother!"

As Nan Haochen shouted, he picked up the big pineapple and swept it over. The sound of gunshots instantly alerted the survivors in the entire villa area.

"Brother Tian, ​​they also have guns, what should we do? The third and fourth children are dead, and the car has a flat tire."

Li Xiaotian never expected that he would encounter a tough fight after choosing a house at random. He was so angry that he said in his heart: "He is just one person. Let me kill him. When he dies, we will have the house and weapons."

When Nan Xiangwan heard their conversation in the yard, she almost laughed to death. She thought where did this come from, and she really didn't know who gave her this confidence.

Then some of the craftsmen also took out a big pineapple and jumped directly to the wall of their house. "Hey, you scumbags outside, if you know what you are doing, take your people and get out of here. Otherwise, let's go to the King of Hell to drink tea together." !」

When Li Xiaotian suddenly heard this, he wanted to die and left. If there was a better place outside, they wouldn't have found this way. Not only was the car destroyed, even if the car was not destroyed, the gasoline was gone. Not enough for them to go elsewhere.

It's freezing and snowy now, and if you don't have a place to take shelter from the cold, you'll freeze to death at night.

I thought that I was going to die anyway, so I might as well give it a try just in case I win.

"MD, I will fight with you, brothers, come on."

As the fierce gun battle began, they were quickly wiped out by the Nan Xiangwan siblings. The dead ones couldn't die any more, and their whole bodies were beaten into a hornet's nest.

"Bah, you still dare to provoke and cause trouble? Are you playing?"

When Nan Xiangwan saw his brother's arrogant look, he simply couldn't bear to see it, and then called to the villa No. 10 next door.

"Liang Xuzhe, please come out and help me clean up the battlefield outside. Then I will give you half of the supplies for the two vehicles as a reward."

After Liang Xuzhe and his brothers heard this, their eyes suddenly lit up. Thinking that there was such a good thing, they immediately opened the door and walked out.

"Miss Nan, let's get them all away now and clean them up."

"Well, they have a lot of supplies for the evacuation. You can unload them first, and then just send me half of them later."

"No problem, then we will accept the supplies donated by Miss Nan with a smile on our face." If it were not for a real shortage of supplies, they could not take other people's things, thinking that they would return them to others when they were rich.

After Nan Xiangwan finished explaining, he turned around and went back to the house, dragging Dese's younger brother into the house as well.

"Boss, these siblings are really secretive. Their hot weapons are no less than ours. I'm really getting more and more curious about their identities now."

Zhan Siyu had a cigarette in his mouth and his eyes were a little unclear. No one knew what he was thinking at this time.

"Go downstairs and abduct the person after the weather passes."

"Oh."

Nan Xiangwan's battle was witnessed by many survivors nearby. A few people who had originally wanted to make plans put out the fire. No one expected that these siblings were so ruthless. They could just kill zombies. But a living person can be killed without batting an eyelid.