Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Time passes quickly.

New Year is coming soon in a blink of an eye.

Nan Xiang got up late that day, looked at the electronic calendar on the wall and said, "It's New Year's Eve tomorrow, so fast!"

Zhan Siyu put his arms around his wife's waist and said, "It's really fast!"

"I hope I can have a good year tomorrow."

"Well, let's go to the cafeteria to eat today! It's just in time to arrange the New Year's Eve dishes for tomorrow."

"Okay, it's up to you."

After the couple got dressed, they went out to the base canteen. pcom

But as soon as he arrived at the cafeteria, he saw Leng Fantian and a man chatting again, not knowing what they were talking about.

The couple walked over, and Nan Xiangwan asked curiously: "Brahma, what are you doing? And who is this?"

When Leng Fantian saw his brother coming, he immediately let go of Bai Yuan's arm and said awkwardly, "Sister-in-law, this is a new friend of mine, his name is Bai Yuan!"

When Bai Yuan saw that he was the director of the base, he immediately suppressed the discomfort in his heart and said with a smile: "Hello, I'm Bai Yuan. I just came to the base not long ago!"

Nan Xiangwan looked at the person who greeted him, and didn't expect him to look so fair and handsome.

Then he glanced at Leng Fantian again. He always felt that there was something fishy between the two of them. Could it be that

Then he thought of something and said to Brahma in an instant: "Did you argue about something again just now?"

"Ahem." Leng Fantian touched his nose and said, "Don't Xiaobai have no job? I just wanted him to go to the laboratory to help me, but he said he didn't want to go, and then he looked like what you just saw. Already."

After hearing this, Nan Xiangwan thought that these two people were convinced, and they still had unrequited love.

She didn't expect that the man next to her could be so good.

It's really well hidden, and I don't know if my men know about it.

Then he smiled and said, "Bai Yuan, right? I think you can consider Brahma's suggestion. After all, the working environment there is good. The most important thing is that he has the final say there, so you won't be bullied."

After Bai Yuan heard this, he was immediately at a loss. His mind was going to mush now.

But he really didn't like Leng Brahma touching him.

It always feels weird and I can't put it into words.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Nan Xiangwan glanced at Leng Fantian, which meant that she could only help him so much.

Then he continued: "I think it's better to discuss things slowly between you two. A Zhan and I are going to have dinner first."

"Ah, okay, you go ahead and we won't disturb you."

"Well, see you later!"

After Zhan Siyu was pulled away by his wife, he said, "What did you mean just now?"

When Nan Xiangwan saw that the man didn't notice the situation between the two of them, he immediately smiled and said, "Didn't you notice that there was something wrong with them?"

Zhan Siyu frowned, thinking about the scene between the two of them just now, and thought, wasn't it just a dispute?

Nan Xiangwan saw that he didn't understand the twists and turns inside, and then said: "Don't you find that the two of them are very suitable for each other?"