Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Song Bin's men were busy looking for someone.

Zhan Siyu was busy giving gifts to Chaoyang Base.

"Sister, will our move be too damaging?"

Nan Xiangwan said while looking at the novel in his hand: "No, after all those people are overrun by zombies, we just happen to be the savior, and maybe we can kidnap a group of people with super powers back."

"Aren't you afraid that those who die first are cannon fodder?"

"In the apocalypse, those who have no ability to protect themselves will be eliminated sooner or later. It's not that my sister is cruel, but there is really not enough food to feed the useless people. However, when the base is stabilized in the future, people without special powers can be used Go and do construction or something, it's impossible to just live for free if you don't work."

Song Bin searched for two more days but failed to find his son's Xiaoluo, and finally arrested the culprit Xiao Lingliao.

Originally, everyone had already thought of Xiao Ling'er's fate, but when they saw Xiao Ling'er coming out of the captain's room in an angry manner the next day, everyone was dumbfounded.

Song Bin seemed to have forgotten something and never mentioned his son again.

When the subordinates saw this, in order to save their lives, no one dared to say the word Song Ke.

This day, the sun is shining brightly.

Nan Xiangwan used his wind power, holding a bloody mutant beast in his hand, to gather all the living zombies nearby, and then brought them little by little to the vicinity of Chaoyang Base. After seeing that the number was almost there, he killed them now A domestic pig in space ran all the way and was dragged under the base wall.

Then with a strong force, the whole pig was thrown in, and he flashed into the space.

The team members patrolling Chaoyang Base heard a "bang" sound and found out that it was a dead pig. They were very happy. Someone would give it to them if they were really hungry for meat.

But before they could be happy, there was a "bang, bang, bang, bang" sound coming from the wall of the base.

"Let's go see what's going on?"

The patrolling superpowers were also afraid that something would go wrong, so they immediately climbed up the big tree next to the wall. However, when they saw the situation outside the wall, they were dumbfounded.

"Team, captain, zombies are sieging you!"

"What?"

"Really, a lot of zombies."

Until this time, the patrol captain also noticed that something was wrong. Looking at the dead pig at his feet, he still didn't understand. This was someone who deliberately lured zombies and threw them in. How cruel.

"Yang Wei, hurry up and inform the base's superpower, zombies are surrounding the base."

"yes!"

Zhan Siyu and his team members stood on a high building, watching the bustle below, thinking that the little woman was really cruel, wasting a pig in vain.

Fortunately, no one saw how Nan Xiangwan retreated.

When Chaoyang Base received the emergency notification, the wall here was finally broken open by the zombie army.

"No, the wall is about to collapse! Retreat!!!"

"Hoho-hoho-"

"Ho ho-"