Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

When Zhan Siyu waited for them to finish vomiting, he said, "Do you still want this door?"

Leng Fantian wiped the stain on the corner of his mouth and said, "Yes! After finishing such a good thing here, I took the people to the next place.

But before they reached their destination, a group of people rushed out in front of the motorcade.

Zhan Siyu stopped the car, looked at some unfamiliar faces, and then asked Mozi next to him: "Do you know them?"

Mozi shook his head, "I don't know them, but I see that their clothes are quite ragged, so they must not be from the nearby base. How about I go down and ask?"

"Well, let's go now."

Mozi opened the car door, walked to the front of the car, and asked, "What's the matter with you intercepting our car?"

After Mozi finished speaking, a fair-skinned young man came out and said, "Hello, we have just escaped here. The reason why we blocked your convoy is that you must be from the base, right? Can you ask us these questions? Can people go?"

Mozi frowned, thinking that there were still people fleeing. It seemed that there were still many survivors.

Then he said: "We are from Zhannan Base. There are currently five bases here in Beijing. One disappeared some time ago, and now there are four. Our base is in the south. If you want to go, just go there and register. As long as If they are not people with ulterior motives, our base will take them all in."

"That's it, then we really don't know. We only know that there are not as many zombies here as other places. My name is Bai Yuan. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Situ Mo. Just go to the base and tell me your name. We still have missions right now, so we can't chat with you too much. If anything happens, just come find me when I get back to the base."

Seeing that the other party was very friendly, Bai Yuan nodded and said, "Thank you then. We'll go there now."

"Well, see you later."

After Situ Mo finished speaking, he turned around and got in the car.

Of course, everyone in the car heard their conversation, but they didn't care.

Zhan Siyu started the car and set off.

When the convoy disappeared from Bai Yuan's sight, he turned around and said to the people around him: "I think they are nice people. There should be no problems at the base. Let's go there now while it's still early!"

"Brother Bai, we listen to you. If you weren't here, we might have died."

"Yes, yes, we all listen to Mr. Bai."

"Since everyone listens to me, let's go. I hope our luck will be better, otherwise we will have to find a place to stay tonight. It's really too cold today." If he hadn't been an ice alien, Yes, but maybe not able to withstand this damn weather.

However, he never imagined that his happiness lies here.

Here, Zhan Siyu led the team to another hospital, only to find out that it was a children's hospital.

When I think of the corpse boy that day, I feel a little uncomfortable.

"Xiao Jing, hurry up when you go in later. I won't go in this time. Send a signal if there is danger."

After Xiao Jing heard this, he didn't ask any questions and led the people in.

Zhan Siyu watched them leave and leaned against the car to light a cigarette.