Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

"He doesn't dare me!"

Nangong Derong looked at the people around Nangong Chen and snorted coldly: "What's the matter with you!"

Shangguan Yu did not answer his words, but said to Nangong Chen: "You go and kill that woman, you scumbag father, I will do it for you!"

After hearing this, Nangong Chen smiled bitterly and said, "You don't have to do this. He killed my mother, and I killed him in revenge. So what if others have opinions? I don't care anyway!"

"Yes, Brother Chen, brothers support you in revenge. If such a scumbag father were us, we would be the same as you, so don't worry, we won't talk too much. If anyone dares to gossip, brothers will not let go Pass them."

"Yes, we all support you to avenge your mother and kill him!"

Nangong Derong looked in disbelief. Are these people crazy? Actually supported his son to kill his own father?

"Hoho, do you see? Brothers all support me, so you should suffer death!"

As soon as Nangong Chen finished speaking, a ball of flame flew over.

Nangong Derong reacted quickly and pulled Li Zhaodi aside.

He looked at Nangong Chen with a gloomy expression and said, "Hey, if I had known you were such a person, I should have strangled you to death when I gave birth to you."

"Stop talking nonsense, I don't want to hear you talk anymore, pick up the fight!"

Seeing that he was serious, Nangong Derong had no choice but to push the woman next to him aside, and then instantly mutated into a spider spirit.

After seeing this, Nangong Chen also transformed into his own mutant form.

I saw a flash of red light, and a huge red bird appeared in everyone's sight.

This is the first time Nangong Chen has appeared in front of his brothers with a mutant form.

Then Nangong Chen was seen flying into the air, constantly releasing fireballs to attack Nangong Derong.

The father and son were so inseparable from each other.

But Li Zhaodi was secretly preparing to run away.

But Shangguan Yu would not let the enemy run back. He gave his brother a look and surrounded Li Zhaodi who was trying to escape.

"What do you want?"

"Mrs. Nangong, your husband is not dead yet, so he can't wait to run away. It is true that the love between husband and wife is unreliable, and they will fly away when disaster strikes."

"Shut up! What does it have to do with you?"

"Tsk! I feel so sorry for your man."

"you"

Li Zhaodi's face turned green when she saw that her escape failed.

She didn't want to die, she still had a daughter, and then she roared and mutated.

Shangguan Yu looked at Mrs. Nangong, who looked like a piranha, and thought that there was no good product in this family.

Decisively let the brothers take action and capture the person.

And Nangong Chen here is full of hatred, and his powers seem to be free of charge, and he is madly attacking his scumbag father.

But Nangong Derong was older after all, and he was soon photographed into the house again by Nangong Chen.