Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Xiao Jing finished eating the dry food in the morning and waited for Zhan Si to come to the door. The most important thing was that he was greedy.

Three minutes before nine o'clock, there was a knock on the door in Xiao Jing's room.

"Hey, since when have you been so punctual?" biqupaicom

Zhan Siyu did not speak, but pulled the little woman behind him in front of him, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and said in a good mood: "Introduce my girlfriend Nan Xiangwan."

"Tsk, tsk, ok, hello, I'm Xiao Jing, come in and talk."

Nan Xiangwan didn't expect that Xiao Jing was also a handsome guy. He was a little stunned when he looked at him, but he quickly realized it.

As soon as the door to the room was closed, Xiao Jing couldn't wait to say: "Azhan, hurry up, give me something delicious, I'm starving to death."

Nan Xiangwan didn't expect Xiao Jing to be a foodie.

Of course, Zhan Siyu didn't tease him and asked directly: "What do you want to eat?"

"Of course it's standard for breakfast, soy milk and fried dough sticks are the best."

"Hey, you really dare to ask for it. Do you really think that I am omnipotent and have all kinds of food?"

"I don't care, don't send me away anyway, hurry up, I'm still hungry."

"Okay, but there's no soy milk and fried dough sticks, only porridge and steamed buns."

"That's okay, hurry up, we still need to talk about things after eating."

Then Zhan Siyu took out the few inventory in the space, but when he thought about his wife's space, he didn't feel so distressed.

After Xiao Jing finished eating, he started talking about business.

"Azhan, I finished the meeting yesterday. All 22 people with superpowers on our side will follow me, as well as two ordinary family members. The remaining 10 people don't want to bother anymore, and I don't force it. They will wait until I leave. Just give them some supplies."

"Well, that's right. This way our force value will only get higher and higher, and there will be no problem with safety."

"Yes, but can I ask why your powers are stronger than mine?"

"Is your superpower still the same as it was when it first appeared?"

"Yeah, is it possible that this thing can be upgraded?"

Nan Xiangwan actually didn't expect that it had been so long since the end of the world, and there were still people who didn't know how to upgrade their powers. She was really worried about what they would do if they encountered high-level zombies. Then he took out a transparent crystal core from his pocket and said, "You know this?" ?"

Xiao Jing looked at the crystal core in Nan Xiangwan's hand, shook his head and said, "I don't know, what is this?"

"This is called a crystal core, which is a product of the zombie's brain. The key is that this thing can upgrade the superpower. Didn't you find that zombies are harder to kill now than before when you went out to kill zombies recently? And some zombies are starting to become conscious. "

"I asked why zombies are moving faster and faster recently. It turns out that's the case. How did you know about this thing? If we had met you earlier, we wouldn't be wasting so many crystal cores so foolishly now."

"I've known it for a long time. Our highest-level abilities are now level 5, and the lowest-level abilities are already level 2. So while there are still many people who don't know, we can still upgrade before others. ."