PLANET GREEK ARC PART 4

WEAPONS WARFARE

Nora finds her in a temple area surrounded by trees: Great, where am I at now.

Ares: The snake temple. This place disgusts me. But this is where Zeus sent me to deal with you, so I'll put up with it.

Nora: Zeus... What his problem. Why does he want Antonio dead.

Ares: Zeus looked into your comrade memories and saw a monster that shouldn't be awakened. If your comrade learns about himself, the path to awaken the monster will be revealed, and destruction will follow.

Nora says angrily: OR PEACE WILL FOLLOW. WHATEVER THAT MONSTER MAY BE. ANTONIO WILL DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!

Ares pulls out a sword: After I kill you. I'll help whoever is going after Antonio.

(HEAVENLY TOWERS)

Zeus: Mave think logically now. We can't let your friend awaken. If you truly care about the comso, you'll make this sacrifice.

Mave: Sorry, grandfather... I'll knock some senses into you.

Hercules: It time for you to stand down.

Zeus conjures a lightning boit as he throws it towards Mave and Hercules.

Mave swirls her staff sending the lightning back towards Zeus.

Zeus catches the lightning as he sees Hercules in front of him.

Hercules swings his fists towards Zeus, creating multiple earthquakes around them.

Hercule: Sorry, father, but I'll do anything to protect my daughter and her friends... EVEN IF IT MEANS FIGHTING YOU!!!

Zeus: Is that all Hercules.

Hercules' eyes widen as Zeus charges up

Zeus: You hit with no killing instinct. IF YOUR NOT FIGHTING WITH THE INTENT TO KILL. YOUR NOT FIGHTING TO PROTECT!!!!

Zeus grabs Hercules by the neck: Like Athena. YOU DIE FOR GOING AGAINST ME!!!

As Zeus charges his lightning, Mave hair turns to snakes.

Zeus turns towards Mave as the Snakes shoot beams towards Zeus.

Zeus dodges the beams as they turn the environment around them to stone.

Zeus: Such a shame, using your strengths for the wrong reasons.

Mave: Helping my friend find himself is a good enough reason for me.

Zeus: Is that so.

Lightning crashes down on the three of them.

Mave and Hercules look around to find themselves at a beach.

Hercule: So he brought us here.

Mave: Haven't been here in so long.

Zeus: The Great Olympus Beach, where you first learned your special abilities.

Mave: Then it will also be the place where I use those abilities to stop you... Grandfather.

( Snake temple )

Nora creates a nano mini gun as fires towards Ares.

Ares smiles as he charges through the nano beams running towards Nora.

Nora creates a nano jetpack as she flies above Ares: Take this God of war.

Nora creates multiple nano gun surrounds her as they fire towards Ares, creating an area of smoke.

Ares: Very interesting. Here, I thought a girl like yourself would be limited in your abilities.

Nora: My heart has been fused with the very thing that powers this tech. As long as I can imagine it, it will never run out.

Ares: I see. Don't disappoint me now.

Nora creates two nano swords: I won't.

(OLYMPUS BEACH )

Hercules and Mave punches the ground, causing the ground to launch Zeus in the air.

Zeus released a beam of lightning towards them.

Mave puts her hand together as she releases a beam of lightning towards Zeus: THUNDERZEUS!!!

The two lightning beams collide, creating a shockwave.

Mave grabs Hercules' hand as she shoves her staff in the ground with standing the shockwave.

Zeus: It seems your lightning is similar of power to mine.

Zeus puts his hands together, forming an electric sword. But are those weapons powerful enough to handle mine?

Mave: Let's find out.

(SNAKE TEMPLE )

Nora charges her nanoswords as she swings them, sending energy beams towards Ares.

Ares swings his sword towards the energy beams slicing them in half.

Nora smiles as nanochains wrap around Ares.

Ares says, confused: What... When did you have the time to get me in these.

Nora says in a cocky tone: I could have done this at any time. I told you i can imagine anything with my nanotech. However, for structure that has already been made or near environments. I simply need to touch them once to cover them in nano.

Ares smiles hearing Nora explanation. It seems I underestimated you, human. However.

Ares charges up as he breaks through the nanochain charges towards Nora.

Nora eyes widen as she looks in shock: Impossible... My nanotech is as strong as a planet due to being powered by the planet crystal inside me. Yet he broken them with ease.

Nora creates multiple nano cannons and fires them towards Ares: I won't let you get close.

Ares creates multiple flying sword around him as he send them towards the nano cannons, destroying them.

Ares: Let me inform you, girl. I am the God of War. I carried that title for over ten thousand years. During those times, this sword and I have cut through multiple celestials capable of destroying planets.

Ares grabs Nora by her throat.

Nora quickly creates a nano booster blasting herself back as Ares swings his sword, chopping off Nora right leg.

Nora falls on the ground, holding herself where the leg has been chopped off, screaming in agony,

Ares: Your right leg bleeds with blood while your other parts don't. Does this mean a part of you is nano itself.

Ares points his sword towards Nora: Very well. I'll kill you quickly for your pain to end.

As Ares swings his sword towards Nora, a shadow figure grabs Ares, throwing him towards the wall.

Ares slowly stands up: Who dare interrupt my kill.

Ares slowly looks towards the temple entrance to see Sebastin.

Sebastin: A shadow that will mark your defeat.