PLANET GREEK ARC PART 5

SHADOWS

Sebastin looks over towards Nora, who is lying on the ground holding herself where her leg has been cut.

Sebastin walks over to Nora as his shadow warrior picks her up.

Ares: Ah, another one of Mave's comrades. There is no point in saving her.

Sebastin ignores Ares as he watches his shadow warrior carry Nora toward the corner of the room.

Ares says angerly: It is rude to ignore those who are speaking to you.

Sebastin slowly turns towards Ares: As a God of war, I take it you love fighting strong opponents and testing theirs strengths. If that is the case, just sit patiently, for I will give you a fight you'll never forget.

Ares smiles: Very well, five minutes is the longest I'll wait.

Sebastin nodded as he went towards Nora.

Nora: Be... careful. I'll try to use my nanotech to temporarily stop the bleeding. I won't be in your way, so feel free to go all out.

Sebastin nodded as he turned towards Ares: I'm ready.

Ares stands up as he points his sword towards Sebastin: About time. I hope you know what you are getting yourself into.

Sebastin: I should tell you that.

(OLYMPUS BEACH )

Mave and Zeus clash as theirs weapons send multiple shockwave upon contact.

Mave: Seems I'm holding up Grandfather.

Zeus: So you are.

Mave turns around into the distance as she feels a power increasing: It seems Sebastin just enters a fight with one of the celestials.

Zeus: Ares the God of War: He doesn't disappoint.

Hercules: If he survived and fought with you til this point, Mave, then I'm sure he'll be fine.

(ATLANTIS)

Poseiden: Very well. It seems Ares and I don't get the pleasure of putting a stop to Antonio power.

Fate: So it seems.

Jago: No matter. We Revelationals don't go down easy.

Poseiden: Don't go down easy, you say.

Poseiden pulls out his trident: Out of all our celestial kinds, Us Greeks is one of the most dangerous. Every human would have to be careful of not dying when facing our energy alone.

Jago: Good thing we're not humans.

(SNAKE TEMPLE)

Sebastin charges up as Ares swings his sword towards him.

Sebastin shadow warrior appears blocking Ares sword.

Sebastin: Care to try again.

Ares pulls out an axe as he swings towards Sebastin: Take this.

Sebastin stares at Ares with a blank expression as he turns his shadow warrior into a shadow sword, blocking the axe.

Sebastin: Let me inform you that your weapons won't pierce my shadows.

Ares smiles as he kicks Sebastin towards the entrance: I know how shadows work, boy.

Ares: This temple is so dark, giving you plenty of ways to make your shadows. I think I'll just destroy this temple by EVERY PIECE!!!!.

Ares swings his axe towards the temple walls, causing the whole temple to shatter apart.

Sebastin slowly stand up to see nothing but trees surrounding them.

Ares: Now the same fate as the girl awaits you now.

Sebastin eyes widen as he looks around to find Nora

Sebastin thinks to himself: Don't see her. I hope she crawled out in time.

Ares grabs Sebastin as he throws him through the trees.

Ares: Can't make those shadows now can you boy.

Ares eyes widen as he gets stabbed by a shadow sword from behind.

Sebastin: I never specified how I could use my shadows.

Sebastin: It doesn't always have to be a dark room. As long as there is a shadow of anything.

Ares: You...

Sebastin: To be a shadow is to bring the dark to the light.

A shadow sword appears stabbing Ares in his chest.

Ares swings his axe, causing Sebastin to fly in the air.

As Sebastin falls downwards. Ares pulls out a sword as he jumps towards Sebastin.

Sebastin quickly creates a shadow sword as he blocks Ares sword.

Sebastin and Ares clash making shockwave.

Sebastin and Ares land on the ground.

Sebastin: You're honestly stronger than me. If my power was anything else, I would have been killed by you earlier.

Ares: You still will.  As the Celestial God of war. I always adapt to my opponent fighting stance.

Sebastin: If that is the case. Adapt to this.

Multiple shadows swords come out of Ares's shadow, stabbing him from both front and back.

Ares: So this is what you were doing earlier.

Ares jumps into the air as he creates multiple swords: TAKE THIS HUMAN!!!!

Ares sends the swords towards Sebastin.

Sebastin charges up as he uses his life force aura to make a shield.

The swords break through Sebastin life force shield, knocking him back towards a tree.

Ares: Seems your life force is weak. Your soul needs to be stronger if you ever gonna use your life force on people like us.

Sebastin coughs blood as he sees Ares walking toward him: Very well
...I have one last trick up my sleeve... You're gonna love it.

Ares stops walking as he sees Sebastin disappears into the shadows.

Ares: Where the hell you go, boy

Sebastin quickly reappears outside the shadows as he rapidly slices Ares from all angles.

Ares thinks to himself: He is a decent fighter, but this fight has come to an end.

Sebastin enters the shadows as Ares pulls out a spear.

Ares: You better make this next attack worth it.

Sebastin comes out of the shadow as he stabs Ares in the chest.

Sebastin eyes widen as Ares quickly grabs him by the neck.

Sebastin says while struggling to breathe: How... This can't be.... must help my friends.

Ares: Was it worth it.

Ares stabs Sebastin in the chests

Ares tosses sebastin on the ground as he pulls out a sword: You and the girl fought well, but now it time to....

A beam shoots out from behind, turning Ares to stone.

A woman walks up to Sebastin, who is now unconscious.

The woman: You fought well for a human. Both of you. Since you both Mave allies, I'll be taking care of you both.

The woman walks off carrying Sebastin and Nora.

(ATLANTIS)

Poseiden: It seems Ares lost. I can't sense him.

Fate: Sebastin energy faded as well.

Jago: No doubt he went out fighting.

Poseiden: I shall help you meet the same fate as him.

Jago: We last for a while. It's time to kick it up a notch.