PLANET HATHSIN ARC PART 6

A TRAGIC FATE PART ONE

Fate sits quietly inside the queen chambers.

Fate hears damion voice in his head.

Damion: If you get out, what will we do. Our lads have to fight over a hundred high tier sorcerers and witches just to set us free.

Fate: I have faith in my friends.

Damion: Our friends.

Fate: All you care about since we met is feeding on my energy and taking control of me.

Damion: That... not entirely true.

The chambers door opens as Lennox walks into the room.

Lennox: Hello, sorcerer.

Fate looks up to see lennox holding concrete statues of Nora and Lexa. With sebastin on her shoulders.

Fate: What did you do to them. Let them go.

Lennox slowly places the statues and slowly places sebastin on the floor: Relax I'm not here to hurt anyone. Now, where the queen once she give me what I'm owed I'll leave.

Fate: She is not here. She left the room a few minutes ago. Before you go. Free my friends.

Lennox places her hand on the concrete statues of Nora and Lexa: Sure. Just know I'm not a threat.

Lennox absorbs the concrete, freeing Lexa and Nora.

Nora and Lexa fall towards the ground.

Nora: Even as an android that felt weird.

Lexa: If I wasn't in my nanosuit, I'd be dead.

Lennox places her hands on sebastin chest as she shocks him.

Sebastin jumps up as he wakes from consciousness.

Lennox walks towards the other side of the room: There your friends are free.

Sebastin: Did we win.

Fate: Did yall find Jace and Askari.

Nora: The others are currently looking for them. We got splits up, though. We were trying to hold this lady off, but apparently, she was too much for the three of us.

Lennox: Just doing my job to get my friend back.

Sebastin: Where is he, we could help you find em while looking for ours.

Lennox: Wherever the queen keeps animals. But back to you guys. What the story. Your sorcerer friend is apparently a big deal to these sorcerers and witches, and it obviously seems like y'all lost contact with your allies, so what the story here

Lexa: I'm not sure I'm sister to the android, and my team is elsewhere with theirs

Fate: Because of my past here. Nora here knows. But sebastin, I never got around to tell you Antonio or Jace.

Sebastin: I'm all ears.

Fate: I'm in a way possessed by a spirit of dark magic.

Lennox and sebastin eyes widen as they hear Fate words.

(Flashback)

Teacher: You failed again. Kid.

Young fate says surprised: I did... I.. study the forms, the hand signs, everything.

The class laughs at fate as the class is dismissed.

Fate walks outside the class to see Lucy waiting for him.

Young Lucy: Sorry, u failed the dark advance magic, man. I really thought my techniques could help.

Young Fate: I don't understand. I'm great at many magic spells, especially light magic. But whenever I go the dark route. It is like my energy can't adapt to dark energy to perform the dark magics.