PLANET GREEK ARC PART 8

THE SOLAR HIGH

Helios looks towards Antonio, whose body is engulfed in solar aura: Solar energy is such a basic power of mine, but if you think you can consume mine aura with yours, BE MY GUEST!!!.

Antonio dashes towards Helios

Antonio: SOLAR STRIKER

Helios catches Antonio fists, throwing him in the air.

Antonio puts his hands together as he releases a beam of solar aura towards Helios: SOLAR STREAM!!!!.

Helios waves his index finger in a circle, causing Antonio solar stream to turn around back towards Antonio.

Antonio attempts to block as his blast hit him further in the air.

Helios watches as Antonio falls towards the ground.

Antonio looks confused as he dusts himself off: That hasn't happened before?

Helios: Don't try to get used to it. Today will be the day you die.

Antonio: Not Today.

Helios points towards Antonio as he releases a beam of solar energy towards Antonio.

Antonio dodges the beam as he charges towards Helios.

Helios rapidly dodges as Antonio attacks rapidly.

Helios thinks to himself: He is starting to get a little faster. Guess I can start trying just a little.

Helios grabs Antonio's hands, holding him in the air.

Antonio says in a panic tone: "Ah crap

Helios slams Antonio through the temple.

Helios watches as Antonio falls inside the temple: It will be wise to have a quick death.

Helios senses a huge energy increase as he jumps back to see a yellow tornado burst through the temple roofs.

Antonio: SOLAR TORNADO!!!

Helios jumps towards the tornado towards Antonio.

Antonio looks towards Helios as he engulfs his arms in solar aura.

Antonio spins his arms in a circle, creating two spiral beam towards Helios: SOLAR SPIRALS!!!

Helios reaches out his hand, absorbing the solar beams.

Helios grabs Antonio and throws him out of the tornado, causing the tornado to disappear.

Antonio lands on the ground to see Helios heading towards him.

Antonio smiles, making Helios confused

Helios: In a time of battle, why do you smile.

Antonio: Under different circumstances, I would have liked to have a sparring partner like you.

Helio: I am honored to hear such words

Helios reaches his right hand towards Antonio as he opens his hand, charging up a blast: But compliments won't help you monster.

As Helios shoots a blast towards Antonio , Antonio quickly pulls out his staff, defecting it.

Antonio says angerly: I told you already... I AM NO MONSTER!!!

Antonio charges towards Helios as he engulfs his staff in solar aura.

Antonio raises his staff and swings it downwards, creating an energy slash towards Helios.

Helios punches the energy slash, causing it to disappear.

Helios looks upwards to see Antonio above him.