PLANET GREEK ARC PART 10

THE WILDHEART

Zeus: It is time to give up to Granddaughter, If you keep this up any longer, then I'll put you down along with the boy.

Mave: You might just have to.

Poseiden picks his trident as Mave swings her spear towards him.

Poseiden dodges rapidly as he blasts Mave back with a water beam.

Zeus creates a lightning boit and tosses it towards Mave.

Mave quickly dodges the boit of lightning.

Zeus raises his hands in the air as a giant ball of lightning forms.

Mave eyes widen as she sees a ball of lightning growing bigger than the entire area of the Temple of Helios.

Mave grows wings out her back: Wings of Aphrodite

Zeus: Throws the ball of lightning downwards towards Mave.

Msve flies towards and reaches her hands towards the ball of lightning, holding it back.

Poseiden points his trident towards Mave and sends a beam of water towards her.

Mave yells in pain from the beam of water attacking her from behind, causing her to loosen her grip on the ball   of ball of lightning.

Zeus shakes his head as the ball of lightning lands on the ground, destroying everything around them.

Zeus: One last chance, give the boy to us, and we'll let literally everyone else go. The boy must die.

Mave slowly stands up facing towards Zeus and Poseiden: Antonio may be dangerous in fights, sure, he skilled in hand to hand, staff combat, and the use of his solar. But whatever part that still sleeps makes him a monster. He'll definitely use it to protect the cosmo.

Mave pulls out two swords: I won't turn him over. You'll have to kill me first.

Zeus charges as charges towards Mave.

Zeus grabs and slams Mave into the ground, creating a crater below them.

Zeus says angrily: WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!

Zeus creates a lightning rod stabing Mave in her chest, making her cough blood.

Zeus, I MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE TODAY!!!

Zeus tosses Mave into the air and shoots a beam of lightning towards her.

Mave quickly shoots a beam of lightning back as the two lightning beam creates an explosion, sending shockwave around them.

Zeus grabs Mave by the face: I GAVE YOU STRENGTH TO LIVE!!!

Zeus engulfed his hands with lightning, electrocuting Mave.

Zeus: I GAVE YOU AND POWER OF THE GREEK CELESTIALS AND CREATURES TO KEEP YOU ALIVE!!!

Mave absorbs the lightning and blasts Zeus towards the ground.

The ground rises as pillars of rocks start forming as Zeus charges up: I MADE AND SAVED YOU. GAVE YOU THE POWER TO BE GREEK CHAMPION AND PROTECT THE COMSO WITH POWER WHICH SAVE YOU.

Mave: THAT WHAT IM TRYING TO DO!!!

Mave hair turns to snakes as they shoot beams towards Zeus.

Zeus dodges as they turn the nearby environment to stone.

Mave looks towards the ground to see Antonio body on the edge of one of the pillars.

Mave tries to fly towards Antonio as water quickly rises up from the ground.