PLANET HATHSIN ARC PART 3

THE GENESIS

(Spirit forest)

Jace: I see. So you were curse and bound into this place due to learning forbidden magic.

Spirit: Exactly, but you can leave. You just need to increase your soul to strong enough and durable enough to get through forest. Say which life force stage is your soul currently at.

Jace: You know about my life force?

Spirit: Of course, Jace.

Jace: And you said stage what do you mean.

Spirit: I see, you must be at the beginning stage of the life force, there a total of 50 stage that can be reach from strengthening your soul to gain new life force abilities. Your power must be great for you to get this far in your journey. I shall help you grow your soul.

Jace: I see, Whatever situation my friends are in, I'm sure they'll manage for a while.

(Queen chambers)

Queen Vidora holds an orb used for communication: You were right mizu: I have  a hold of Fate.

Mizu: Great, now what about my coworker. A friend mine will be expecting her return soon.

Queen Vidora smiles: Not to worry, I've seen one of my hired mercenaries to find her and bring her to me.

Mizu: Good. I'll call tomorrow to check on your progress, Vidora. don't fail us now.

The orb disconnects as Queen Vidora sighs to herself: Everything is going to be fine.

(PLANET EROS)

Mizu turns towards Lord Ren: Hey Ren, gotten word she on Planet Hathsin, the queen is making sure she safe til you get there.

Lord Ren: Good, I have a meeting around there anyway.

Mizu: Allow me to company you there when it time.

Lord Ren turns towards Mizu: Ain't you supposed to be assisting your sister.

Mizu:Shimo can take care of finding the cosmic mermaid herself.

Lord Ren turns around and plays a flute.

Zebraw, the Griffin, closes eye using telepathy to talk to the mythical mermaid.

Zebraw: Sila

Sila: I'm already aware.

Zebraw: and the others.

Sila: They are far and safe. As for the thirteenth, he is growing stronger as we speak.

Zebraw: I'm sure the angel is proud of this.

(Planet Hathsin prison room)

The woman communication orb goes off as she answers it.

The woman says angerly: I'm busy watching the prisoners. Are you sure you need me. I'm on the way.

The woman leaves the room.

Jago: Wonder what is more important than watching us right now.

Mave: Hopefully, it is Jace or Askari. Somehow, I made it here to get us out of these magic binds.

Antonio and sebastin eyes widen as they sense a presence.

Sebastin: We not alone.

Antonio: My life force picking up multiple presences.

Mave: From which direction

Sebastin: Uh Behind us.

Nora: Nothing behind us but a stone wall.

The wall behind them breaks as multiple people appear from the other side of the wall.

Nora eyes widen as she hears a familiar voice behind her.

Lexa: Hello Nora.

Xenrath: Let get them down from there.

Shiroshima: I got it.

Shiroshima slices through the magic binds

The Revelationals falls towards the ground to see Lexa and xenrath and a few others.

Nora eyes widen as she hugs Lexa: What is doing here, and what are you doing here, Xenrath.

Xenrath points towards the other members.

Xenrath this fine ninja lady who freed y'all Shiroshima.

Shiroshima wave towards them: Hi. Nice to meet y'all.

Xenrath turns towards a young man wearing a blindfold and a gi and a young woman wearing streetwear: These are Marko and Ava.

Antonio: Greetings.

Mave: Appreciate the assistance, guys.

Xenrath: My old team got disbanded after a mission a few weeks back. So the council formed me with these guys. Lexa here also just recently joined the team.

Nora: So what this team called.

Ava, Shiroshima, Marko, Xenrath, and Lexa say in sync: THE GENESIS.

Mave: Well, Genesis, we lost some members of our team care to assist us.

Xenrath: Of course.

The Revelationals and Genesis shake hands as the door bursts as the woman returns angrily.

Ava: Ah crap.

The woman says angerly: Not only did you guys fool me with the damn phone call. But you guys getting free is putting my friend life at risk. I won't fail now.

Ava: Ah shit thought I could stall her.

Xenrath: That woman the infamous lennox.

Mave: We don't have time. We have to find Fate and Jace.

Xenrath: A few of us will stay behind and hold lennox off.

Sebastin and Nora pull out their shadow and nano sword: We'll stay behind.

Lexa: I'll stay as well.

Mave: Very well.

Lennox charges up as electricity surrounds her body: I'll make you pay.