PLANET GREEK ARC PART 11

THE REAL CELESTIALS?

Mave continues looking in shock upon seeing Zeus, Poseiden, Helios, and Ares in cages.

Mave slowly walks towards Zeus as he wakes, causing Mave to jump back.

Zeus says in panic tone: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Mave continues walking toward Zeus, attempting to calm him down: Grandfather... is it truly you... it me Mave.

Zeus eyes widen as he takes a closer look towards Mave: Granddaughter is that you.

Mave smiles: Yes, but there is no time to explain why I'm here. But my friends are out there having trouble.

Zeus: By the fake versions of ourselves. I believe

Mave: asks curiously: Where did they come from, and why are you guys in cages.

Zeus: Strap yourself in. This story is gonna be a wild one.

Mave: Are we sure this can't wait? I gotta save my friends grandfather.

Zeus: It doesn't have to. Your friends are fine. Now that I'm awake, I sense multiple familiar aura protecting your friends. They'll be fine.

Mave: I'll trust you then. Let hear the story.

(Flashback)

The Greek celestials gathered around, looking towards Lord Ren, who was approaching from above.

Lord Ren: Hello there, Greek celestials.

Zeus: Lord Ren, the main leader of the black dragons. We been expecting you.

Lord Ren smiles: "Then you all know what I'm here for. The Greek celestials are one of the strongest known celestial kinds in the comso. You, your planet, and it people will now be under my rule.

Zeus: Apollo

Apollo: Yes, Zeus

Zeus: leave and warn the citizens and creatures of Greek. Have them get to a safe location.

Apollo nodded and flied off.

Lord Ren says in a menacing tone: No where is safe from me.

Lord Ren points his index finger towards Apollo and fires a dark beam.

The dark beam is stopped by a beam of lightning.

Zeus and the other Greek gods charge up as they charge towards Ren.

Helios raises his hands, creating a giant yellow ball of sun energy, and throws it towards Lord Ren.

Lord Ren catches it and throws it outta space.

Lord Ren looks upwards to see millions of blades falling downwards towards him.

Lord Ren rapidly dodges the blades as Ares charges towards Lord Ren.

Ares stabs, Lord Ren creating a shockwave around them.

Lord Ren smiles.

Ares says, confused: What funny.

Ares eyes widen as he sees a stab wound in his chest.

Ares looks towards Lord Ren, who doesn't have a stab wound.

Ares: Ho... how

Lord Ren blasts Ares towards the ground, shaking the planet.

Poseiden spins his trident surrounding Lord Ren with thousands of feet of water

Lord Ren vanishes from the rising water.

Poseiden: Where did u go.

Lord Ren places his hands on poseiden back: Right here.

Poseiden quickly swings his trident towards Lord Ren as Ren dodges the attack.

Poseiden slams his staff downwards, trapping Lord Ren in a bubble of water.

Helios forms multiple orbs of light blasting, Lord Ren towards the ground.

Lord Ren smiles. "Did you truly think that would get me this time.

Helios and Poseiden turn around to see Lord Ren behind them.

Lord Ren blast holes in both Helios and Poseiden chests.

Lord Ren jumps back as a lightning boit lands in front of him.

Lord Ren: Resorting to sneak attack is not something I would think you would try Zeus.

Zeus: Fighting you means life or death, and I would rather fight unfairly to get any advantage over you.

Lord Ren chuckle: Then allow me to make this fight beyond unfair for you.

Multiple dark assassins soldiers appear in front of Lord Ren.

Zeus creates a lightning sword as the assassins' soldiers charge towards him.

The Assassins soldiers grab Zeus and throw him into space.

( IN SPACE)

Zeus looks downwards towards the planet to see multiple dark beams heading towards him.

Zeus dodges the beams as the beams blast and tear a hole in space itself.

Zeus says in shock: Such power from you and your minions Ren.

Lord Ren appears grabbing Zeus by the neck: Only a mere fraction of it. Now, fall celestial God of lightning.

Lord Ren blasts Zeus towards the planet, causing it to shake.

( Planet Greek)

Zeus coughs blood as he sees lord Ren and his Dark assassins soldiers land in front of him.

Lord Ren: Leave them somewhere deep where no one can find them.

The assassins' soldiers grab the celestials, draining their power and energy as they teloports away.

(Flashback ends )

Zeus, they trapped us here since then and created alternate versions of us with similar personalities, mindset, and powers.

Mave: I see. Now I know these celestial versions aren't the real you. Me and my team don't have to hold back anymore. Stay here and rest grandfather. Once it is over, we'll come back for y'all.

Zeus: Be careful, granddaughter

Maves flies off, heading back towards the battle