Living the Dream (Previously American Singer)- Progress Report

So hey, i know i haven't written in way too long but i'e been going to a tough time with school and haven't been motivated to write anything on my own, i haveb't even written school essays lol. but My college stuff is worked out, i just need a place to live lol, but that will be fine, and now i just have to pass my AP Lang (english class) exam and freaking required health class, because apparantly it's required in public school i was in private school for my high school career and it was more endurable than this class GAH).

anyway, so i'm trying to get back into writing this, especially over the summer when i might be able to come up with som sort o schedule to stay orgaized. anyway. i realized i made so many mistakes in my writing going back over the stuff, (i mean i know they were there but damn.....that's a lot) and so later i might repost revised versions and in my next post i'm gonna put up information that really should have been included in the story earlier, but hey, it's m first book live and learn eh?

anyway, i'll post up ages traits and simple stuff that shold only take a few minutes and i'll try and post another chapter soon. anyway guys sorry i'm so crappy with this stuff lol, i'll try and be more reliable and organized in the coming weeks and months until it's finished, i really do want to finish this :) thanks for the support!!!

COMMENT VOTE SUBSCRIBE....or as many wattpad authors say VOMMENT (but i'll probably forget to keep that up :P)         toodles kit and caboodles MWAH