American Singer Chapter 4

Hey thanks for reading yet another installment of this book, again if you have any suggestions for another show title other than American Singer I would greatly appreciate it. And don't forget to COMMENT. VOTE. SUBSCRIBE. BECOME. A. FAN.

American Singer Chapter 4

I woke up suddenly laughing because I felt something tickling my feet.

What the hell is that? Oh wait that's my phone, I must have it on vibrate.

Picking up my phone I saw that Jason had texted me,

JASON: r u awake

ME: wel I am now thnks 2 my fone tickling me awake

JASON: lmao only u wuld fall asleep with ur fone at ur feet

ME: hey I was watching tv in that direction, not my fault I left it down there

JASON: ok lol w.e can I call u I wnna tel u about my room, my cam is broken as of now so ill send u a pic wen its fixed

ME: yea call me now

BUZZZZZZZZZZ

that must be Jason.

"Hello? Jason?"

"yea, ok so this place is HUGE, like HUGE, I'm living with four other guys and each of us have our own rooms and they too are quite large" I laughed

"Jason good grief I don't understand why I have to keep telling you to stop talking like that, I mean really saying quite does not, I repeat, does not make you sound"

"haha, ok, but as long as you get what I'm saying. We have a mini fridge in each room, and a plasma screen tv with a couch and recliner chairs, and that's just individual rooms. The common room has two GINORMOUS TVS and GIANT COUCHES and THREE FRIDGES and,......"

"ok Jason I know you're excited, but before you continue, I'm gonna have to ask you to STOP SCREAMING!" we both laughed.

"ok ok, well then we have a foosball machine, a pinball machine, and every single movie on the shelves that mankind has ever known, well only the good ones."

"so when are you gonna invite me over to stay for a couple of days?"

well actually I was just gonna ask if u wanted to come on down,you could bring Julia too and you two can sleep on the pull out couch in my room."

"wait seriously, you're allowed to do that?"

"Yea I told you, this place is awesome, they let us do whatever we want literally."

"haha wow Jason" I could practically see him jokingly waggle his eyebrows, and boy is he cute when he does it, I just wish he wasn't "joking" about it.

"well hell to the ea then."

"haha great I'll coe pick you two up in the morning at like 10 okay? Then you can drop your stuff out and I'll take ou guys to rehearsal with me. Does that sound cool?"

"ABSOLUTELY! IM SO EXCITED!"

"haha looks whos SREAMING NOW!!!"

"alrighty then, I guess ill see u in the morning"

"okay babe" there it is I can hear his smirk through the phone. Mmmmmm, d-lish "haha I'll see ya"

"haha babe?, well see ya later sweetheart" we laughed a little before we hung up.

JASON'S POV

Gosh that girl is just so amazing, I can't believe she's really gonna come over, maybe this is my chance to actually tell her how I feel. All this hint dropping is clearly not working.