The new, pretty little rich family

"Ms. Fontaine?" A voice echoed through my daydream, "Ms.Fontaine!" I finally snapped out of it and saw my English teacher staring me down. "The woman already hated me." I thought to myself after finding the courage to look up at her, "way to make it worse Kadey." She went on for about a minute or two while the whole class was eyeing us, she ended her rant by telling me "if I'm not to pay attention why stay in her class" So I left like any reasonable person would. "Right?" I mumbled, slamming the door behind me.

It was 7 exact minutes before we got out of school, she was my last period. Thank the lord. I was hoping a teacher wouldn't come out of their classroom and ask what had happened. I've only lived in Tulsa for 2 months, but only been in school for around 5. I knew nobody, but everyone knew my name. I think my family had a reputation for being the richest in Tulsa. If that wasn't the reason, I don't what is.

I had a few "friends" but they weren't really my friends, just a bunch of rich kids in my neighborhood. Like Cherry, or Marcia they only talk to me in the hallways cause we don't got classes together. Their all a little older than me, I'm only 14 and most of them just turned 16. More of my sisters' age. So I didn't know anyone in Oklahoma, I'm from Washington state. I wish we had stayed there, but oh well.

*1-2 minutes later*
After what felt like forever, the bell rang. My older brother, Derek, always picked us up from school. Him and Nancy had turned 20 about 2 weeks ago. They were in college but still lived with us 'cause my dad wanted to make sure they were even able to live on their own. Which obviously, they weren't. Derek and Nancy were twins, and you could tell. They even acted the same way! Derek's major was business, or something like that. Nancy wanted to be a fashion designer, so daddy let her go to college for that.

When I walked around in the corner there he was in the red convertible him and Nancy shared. We could afford for the both of them to have their own, but daddy didn't wanna spend too much money. "Hey Rek!" I said hopping in the front seat "Hey kade" he said with that same small smirk he always has on his face. Derek was about 6'5 with golden brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a very sharp jawline. We heard a few kids yelling while bolting down the sidewalk. They were my siblings.

The first to jump in was my brother Cider. He was 19, he had flunked almost half of his classes senior year. So he had to repeat, I think he was glad to move so he didn't have to see his buddies go away to college while he stayed in high school.
Cider, which is his real name, is around 5'9 and has fluffy light brown hair he puts into a slick back with grease. That didn't make him a greaser or whatever they call themselves, it just held the best. He's a very calm person, he usually starts crying when he's being yelled at. He's kinda the forgotten kid, he doesn't care though. "Hey where's Kadey?" Judd said slamming into the side of the car, visibly out of breath.

Judd always yells when he talks, even when he doesn't mean to. Judd has light hair and light eyes. A lot of my friends back in Washington called him dreamy, I never got why. He was pretty tall, well that's what I think. I'm only 5'2. He also has dimples if anyone cares. Somehow, he always has energy, very hyper person. "Oh. Hey kade! Hey Rek, Cider." Him and Cider don't like each other very much, even if they were brothers. I never understood why.
"Get in the car freak!" Cider said while rolling his eyes. Judd was smiling then he stopped, I hated when cider did that. He always did it, on purpose.

"Sadie n' Jannette'll be here in a sec." I think Cider liked bringing Judd down, but I don't know. Sadie and Jannette were real close, like me and Nancy are. Sadie is Judds twin sister and is older by 2 minutes. She, unlike Judd, is very shy. She looks like the girl version of Judd with the same light hair and eyes. She's about 5'6, I wish I could be as tall as her. I'm the shortest. She doesn't talk above a whisper which can be annoying but you learn to live with it. Her and Judd turned 17 about 3 months ago, they are the middle children along side Jan, Jan is Jannette's nickname. "GUESS WHO!" Jan said while putting her are around Cider's neck.

"JESUS JAN! You scared the crap outta me!"
"Sorry" she said giggling at the end. Sadie opened the door quietly and scooted over to Judd in silence, while Jan was going on about something at school. You could never get Jan to shut up. Jan had Dark hair and dark eyes and had to be at least, half a shade darker than the rest of us. Which ain't too much 'cause our family is very light. Jannette was loud, like louder than Judd. She has blue braces although her teeth had always been perfectly straight. And I don't think I've ever seen her in a dress.
"Hey who picked up Ben?" Sadie says looking around for our baby brother.
"CRAP!" Derek says driving off down to the middle school. The only reason Derek was so worried about it cause Ben gets out 10 minutes before us. So he's been waiting for at least 30 minutes. Derek forgot a lot of things most of the time.