7. VIHAAN

My patience is literally hanging by the thread

My patience is literally hanging by the thread. The audacity of that women. God she is infuriating. She is going to test my all limits and I'm not sure if I can avoid hurting her.

I enter my room and slammed the door harshly. I always find people annoying but no one has ever riled me up this much at first meeting. I can guarantee that if we were at some abandon place, I would have surely choked her to death.

I jerk away my jacket and enter the bathroom for a cold shower. I close my eyes and let cold water escalate on my head. Apart from her super irritating nature, she is literally Greek goddess. I have seen her pictures on internet but they don't do any justice to her in reality. I have seen many beautiful women but her beauty outshines every one of them. And her body. It is so perfect that it can give boner to any man just by looking. I only remember this type of body when I spent the night with Silver mask girl 6 years ago. That was a super thrilling night for me but she left without any information and just left one note. And yes, she was virgin and didnt even tell me. I was mad at her for hiding this big thing from me but I never found her again.

I turn off the shower and exit the bathroom. I changed into my sweatpants and pick up my laptop just when my bedroom door opens. Rudra and Arush is standing there.

"What?"

"Tell us about the meeting" asked Rudra.

"You should be thankful that I didnt strangle you. That girl is bad news and now Im sure that she is going to make my life hell." I replied angrily.

"What happened?" asked Arush.

"You should ask what didnt happened. First, she shows up 5 min late after clear instruction to be on time. Then she kept answering back. And somehow, she thinks Im an arrogant jerk who should start respecting others. I swear she thinks herself higher than Queen Elizabeth." I tell them with my face red.

They both look at each other and break out laughing.

"This isn't funny assholes."

"Bro just look at your face. This is the first you are so angry with someone other than your father. God I already like this woman. She is going to make your life so much entertaining." Rudra said while laughing.

"Cool down Vihaan. This will be only for short time. And I don't think she likes you either so you both can ignore each other and continue with your life." Arush said wisely.

Among all four of us Arush was always the wise one while I'm always the strategist. Shivesh used to be fun loving but after separation from Shivika he became quiet and lethal. And Neil might seem like a spoiled brat but in reality, he is highly intellectual.

"That's exactly what I am planning to do." I replied after taking a deep breath.

"You should at least bring flowers with you. Its basic gentlemen courtesy." Rudra said

"Oh, I will surely bring flowers for her but not for date rather for her fathers funeral. But from what I know and saw today she will not be affected much." I said looking at both of them.

But that definitely doesn't mean I will not destroy her. Even though she too hates her father still she is connected to him. And I will destroy everyone who is connected with him. Her included.

"Now fuck off. I need my sleep to calm my mind. I have already got a headache. No need to intensify it further." With that said I kick them out of my room.

As I lay down on my bed I can't stop thinking about today. Whenever I thought about her sassy comment my blood start boiling. That mouth is going to cause her a lot of trouble in future.

After infinite twist and turns I came to conclusion that there is no sleep coming for me anytime soon. So, I opened my laptop and start digging more information on her. Its better to be prepared for what to come in near future.

Her social profile shows her pictures mostly in parties. But she never posted any picture with any boy. She has been in headlines for many of her carnal activities but never acknowledged any relationship. Hmm...... interesting. At least I don't have to worry about her ex-relationships.

Her work-life has almost nothing. She didn't work anywhere rather she invested her money in profitable investments. So, she does have a brain. Good at least she won't be like that air-headed girls who know nothing about world except their lifestyle.

I study her profile keenly. She looks perfect in all way. Beauty with brain truly. But something didn't sit well with her personality. Its like she is hiding something behind those eyes. I shut off my laptop. I shouldnt be bothered about her secrets. She is no one for me.