35. SHARVARI

BREAKING NEWS: India's famous businessman VINAY MALHOTRA truth exposed

BREAKING NEWS: India's famous businessman VINAY MALHOTRA truth exposed. The man consider himself as a servant to the public is actually a thief. The evidence are out showing how he has stolen hundreds of crore from the funds. His brother and wife were also involved in this scam. What will happen now? Is this the end of Malhotra empire?

"Cheers to the downfall of fucking Malhotra." Vihaan announces.

"Cheers." Rudra and Arush joins too.

We all are in Vihaan office as we watch the disaster that is going on in my father life. Vihaan leaked all the proofs to the media and send the files to Sung too. They were furious when they knew about my father deceit. They are also going to sue him.

"Are you okay?" Shiv asks me.

"Yes of course." I smile.

"She is good Shiv. Why would be she not okay." Vihaan asks.

"She also was Malhotra."

"No. She is Sharvari Vihaan Oberoi. She don't have any link with them." Vihaan retorts.

"He is right. I already cut off my every relations with my father. This news is not going to affect me." I explains.

The door opens suddenly and my father and uncle burst into the room with guards following them.

"YOU BASTARD. YOU DID THIS. YOU DESTROY ME." my father shouts.

"Yes I did." Vihaan state calmly.

"Where did you get all this? Who helped you." my uncle asks.

"That would be me." I come forward.

"You betrayed your own blood? How could you be this ungrateful brat? I provided you everything." My father screams.

"You provided me everything?" I laugh loudly. "That was all my mother money. You married mom only for her money and uses her. Whatever luxury you afford till now was my mother money. So don't you dare tell me that it was yours. You don't even know how to do business that's why you started stealing." I say in my cold tone.

"You bitc—" my father steps forward to hit me when Vihaan grabs his wrist and twists it. He howls in pain.

"Never even think of this again. I'll chop your hand and feed it to you if you even dare to come near my wife." Vihaan growl while jerking his hand away.

"You think that he is being good to you? He will stab you too. You will be always a lonely girl whom everyone pity." My uncle says with his face red.

"Shut your mouth before I punch you in the face. She is now our family. If you come for her you have to face all of us." Arush says glaring at my uncle.

I can't express the gratitude I feel for having such a wonderful family. They are the proof that blood bonds means nothing in front of love bonds.

I see police coming and both my father and uncle face pales. Looks like their time is up now. They arrest both of them and leaves the office. My father cursed me that I'll never find happiness but he don't know I already have it all.