EPILOGUE II

FOUR MONTHS LATER

VIHAAN:

I stand in my balcony looking through the news on my tablet

I stand in my balcony looking through the news on my tablet. A smile forms on my lips.

INDIAN BUSINESSMAN NITIN OBEROI WHO SHIFTED TO USA A DECADE AGO IS NOW ON THE VERGE OF BANKRUPTCY.

I'm finally so close to my victory. The bastard is going down very soon. I can now finally complete my family with my sister.

"Happy about the news?" my wife asks snaking her hands into my arms.

"Very much. Thanks fireball." I kiss her temple.

Its all Sharvari hard work and dedication that we are able to move forward in our plan. She works long hours in finding out dirt on my father business. I'll be forever grateful to her. She truly comes as a blessing for me.

"Is that coffee." He smells the cup in my hand.

"Yes" I reply but she is already running towards bathroom. I follow her and see her throwing up.

"God that was awful smell." She heaves throwing up.

"Sharvari? Are you all right? Should I call a doctor?" I rub her back and ask her.

She looks so pale and sick. She definitely needs a doctor.

"No I'm fine. Just don't drink your coffee in front of me." she washes her mouth and sit on the bed.

"You look sick." I say but she glares at me.

"Oh so now I'm looking sick? I'm FINE." She yells.

"Okay okay I'm leaving" I raise my hand in surrender and takes back steps.

"LEAVE!!" she throws the pillow at me and I immediately run outside.

Shit. I think my wife is possessed by a demon. That could only explains her behaviour. She is so moody nowadays. One minute she is happy and the next she starts yelling. I'm honestly afraid of her these days cause I don't know what next thing she is going to throw on me.

I come into my office and starts reviewing the files. It was after an hour when my phone starts ringing. I pick up see Sharvari is calling.

"Yes fireball?" I say carefully not to trigger her demon.

"Hubby come in the room now." She says in a husky voice which sends the signal to my dick. I throw the files and instantly runs towards my room. As soon as I open the door my eyes go wide.

Fuck. She is sitting on the bed naked with her legs wide open. And she is dripping wet.

"Are you going to stare or going to fuck me?" she whispers as her hands run south.

I throw off my clothes from my body and pounces on her. She grins sexily and I ravish her mouth. We kiss like animals with all teeth and tongue. Her hand goes down and grips my cock and it turns hard as rock. I bite on her neck as she moans and pinches her nipple roughly.

"Fuck me Vihaan. Fuck me like you hate me." she demands kissing my neck. I flip her so that she is now on all fours.

"Grab the headboard fireball. You just make a wish from a beast." I pull her long hair in a tight grip and holds her waist. I thrust into her with all my power and she screams with both pain and pleasure. I start powering into her and she would move upwards if I didn't hold her.

"Oh God Vihaan" she gasps as my thrust become more brutal.

"Am I your god fireball? Your sex god?" I say touching her nipples. She sobs as her pleasure builds. I rub her clit and pinch it as she shatters all over me. Her screams of pleasure brings me to my own orgasm and I shoots my load deep inside her.

"Fuck fireball. You're my addiction." I pull out of her and we both collapse on the bed.

After some time I take her to the bathroom and cleans her. I love cleaning her after our dirty sex. The truth is I always loved taking care of her in one way or other. After changing her clothes I lay her down on the couch as we need new sheets for bed before using it.

"Babe can you please bring my pizza? The delivery boy is at the door and yes sprinkle some extra chilli flakes on it." She says sweetly as she starts using her phone.

I wear my t-shirt before moving downstairs. I open the door and takes the pizza box from the delivery boy. The kid is smiling so big like he is giving me a lottery ticket. I give him some extra tip and goes to kitchen to sprinkle some chilli flakes. As I open the box I freeze on my spot. There is something written on the pizza.

WE ARE PREGNANT.

I feel like I forget to breathe. Crap. Please don't tell me I'm getting panic attack again. I run to my room with pizza box in my hand and jerk open the door.

"We are pregnant." I ask Sharvari choking.

"Are we?" she says hiding her smile.

"WE ARE PREGNANT!!" I shout on top of my lungs and pick her up. I'm so happy that I start twirling her around in my arms.

"Stop Vihaan. I don't want to throw up again." She says laughing.

"Shit I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? Are you feeling nausea again?" I check her body.

"Jeez Vihaan I'm ok. I'm already four week pregnant."

"Four weeks? Why didn't you tell me? Oh my god we just had rough sex. Did I hurt the baby?" I start panicking.

"Calm the fuck down Vihaan. I only discovered last week that I'm pregnant and no you didn't hurt me. I already asked my gyno and she said it is good to have sex." She explains holding my hand which was shaking.

"We should tell everyone." I say kissing her forehead.

"Well maa already knows." She gives another surprise.

"When did you tell her?"

"Actually it was more like she told me. I didn't have any idea about my condition but maa told me to go see a doctor and she was right. I came back and informed her and she was so glad hearing this." She tell me whole story.

"I'm so happy Sharvari that words can't explain. You have no idea how much happiness you are giving me." I feel my throat closing up.

"Don't be emotional now. Its my job to be moody and emotional during this period." She giggles.

"Now I understand why you are acting like some demon possessed your body." I murmurs.

"What did you say?" she ask raising her brow.

"Nothing fireball. I'll now take care of you and our baby." I place a kiss on her belly.

"Vihaan"

"Yes fireball?"

"You'll be a great father. I believe in you." she knows exactly what I need to hear.

"I'll give my best." I promise her and our kid.

My heart is so full of her I can hardly call it my own. She looks at me like there is something in me worth looking at. I only ever thought that there were two kinds of love. One you'd kill for and one you'd die for. But her love is the kind I would live for.

"Now lets watch some movie." She opens the TV.

"You know you have worst taste in movies?" I say exhaling.

"Yupp but you love me anyway right?" her eyes dance mischievously.

"Yup" I kiss her lips. "I love you anyway."