the other one's rejuvenation

Optimus and Dino return.

Optimus carrying a heavily damaged Sentinel Prime.
The Autobots were gathered among the debris of the junkyard, their gaze fixed on Optimus and the returning prime. Optimus gently placed Sentinel against the side of a dilapidated building, his gaze softened with a mix of sorrow and resolve.
"Let us begin," said Optimus, his voice echoing through the stillness of the night, "Sentinel Prime, we bid you a return."
Gently removing his matrix of leadership, Optimus pressed it into the cold steel chest of Sentinel. The energy from the matrix sparkled and danced upon the dormant figure of Sentinel. Then, with a sudden jolt, Sentinel stirred to life.
However, Sentinel woke up in a frenzy. His instincts raged, causing him to attack the towering figure of Optimus. Catching him off balance, Sentinel Prime lunged at Optimus. "Sentinel, it is I, Optimus Prime!" Optimus, exercising his strength, heaved Sentinel off him.
A moment of confusion passed before recognition dawned in Sentinel's optics. "You are home, Sentinel," Optimus said, offering a comforting assurance to the disoriented prime.
Sentinel extricated himself from Optimus' grasp, taking a moment to digest the reality of his resurrection. Surrounding him were the unfamiliar sights of the earthy junkyard, The sensation of the firm ground beneath him, a stark contrast to the metallic landscapes back in Cybertron

but a thought sent him spiraling back into panic, "The war?" Sentinel stammered, "The war!" Optimus rose to his feet, traces of his entanglement with Sentinel marked upon his frame

Optimus rose to his feet, traces of his entanglement with Sentinel marked upon his frame. "The war was lost." He conceded, "Cybertron... is now but a wasteland. We've taken refuge here on earth. Humans are our allies."
A memory seemed to jolt Sentinel, a sudden urgency in his voice as he inquired, "The pillars, where are the pillars?" "You saved five of them, including the control pillar," Optimus revealed.
Anger flared in Sentinel's blue optics, "Only five?, We had more!" His voice echoed through the junkyard.

(I couldn't think of any dialogue so skip, sorry)

The two primes left the junkyard, their shadows blending into the dusk, and their engines humming a rhythm that quickly faded in the distance. The road they followed was sandy, creating a cloud of dust behind them until they reached an isolated spot. they reformed, rising to their full, impressive heights

their majestic metal frames glinting under the setting sun. Sentinel absorbed the scenery around him, watching the sun slowly submerge. "So majestic and peaceful, this planet is unlike the final days of Cybertron," he remarked, a sharp nostalgia hanging on his every word. "I have often wondered Sentinel, what might have been if you fought the final battle, instead of me," he said, letting a rare vulnerability appear in his voice. Feeling a surge of emotion. Sentinel turned to face his former student, his age worn, optic sensors meeting Optimus's. "Never mourn the past, young warrior. It is because of your courage, your relentless spirit, that our race survived this cataclysm." Optimus kneeled in front of him, longing to pass on the heavy responsibility he bore. He took out the Matrix of Leadership and offered it to Sentinel.