till all are one

In the solemn night sky, nestled under a blanket of stars, the Autobots stood united, their towering figures imposing an undeniable presence against the quiet serenity of an empty field. The landscape laid bare before them, revealing beautiful valleys and majestic mountains that stood in the distance; nature's spectacle, unspoiled by war's wrath. At the far end of the field, maintaining a respectful distance, the Decepticons stood. A ceasefire between Autobots and Decepticons had finally ended.

Optimus Prime, the sagacious leader of Autobots, stood taller than others, his gaze ardently watching the landscape unfold. His mind, however, was far from appreciating the scenery. He was reflecting on the ultimate price paid by his comrades Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, Bulkhead, Unit08, Crosshairs, Que, and Wheeljack. The faint breeze carried whispers of their valor and sacrifice, whispers that almost felt like their last farewell.
Breaking the silent mourning was Optimus Prime's voice, a cocktail of relief and apprehension. He addressed the Autobots and Decepticons. He congratulated them for their courage in the face of uncertainty, and their shared commitment to peace. Yet the conflicts were not over; they had a more significant challenge now. With no means to leave Earth and humans that had forsaken them, the Autobots had to go into hiding. "Our time as Earth's defenders has passed," Optimus announced, "Now, it is time to become Robots in Disguise."

A storm of emotions swirled around the field as the decree was received. The group of Autobots Arcee, Sideswipe, Dino, Hotrod, Bumblebee, and Optimus
prepared to undertake their newest mission under the cover of secrecy. Their heartfelt goodbyes echoed in the still night, a somber soundtrack to a grand separation. Units 00 and 01 lingered at the sidelines. While Wheelie and Brains was driving on top of the last functional Orbital assault carrier.

As the parting wave of goodbyes washed over the field, the Autobots and Decepticons transformed

and scattered, their forms vanishing into the landscape.

Optimus Prime held his ground, watching them disappear. He then turned, facing the landscape to broadcast a warning to all Cybertronians. "Heed my message. Our once allies have forsaken us. Earth is no refuge. It shelters bile and betrayal, yet we choose to stay, to persevere in the face of adversity."
His voice bestowed upon them a final gleam of inspiration. "We continue our fight, our destiny tied to this sphere, waiting for salvation. It is my deepest faith that we shall battle yet another day, conquer yet another adversity. Farewell my brothers, and sisters, till we meet again."

"Till all are one

"Till all are one."