S.S New haircut

(Ok so here is the first chapter is Ofc has to do with Sadie's new haircut in which I was impressed and we all see that she is still beautiful and has attracted everyone so here is my first chapter)

You and Sadie are dating for 1 year basically after Stranger things season 4 came out and there are 2 mouths after she turned 21 and she met Rose in which you knew about her talent at music.
Right now you are sitting in the couch watching tv waiting for Sadie to come home. After two hours the door of the house opened and Sadie entered wearing a grey hoodie and covering her hair you were still in the couch.
"Hi Sades how are you babe come here" you said as you let her sit down " Hey love I am good" Sadie said as she sit next to you. You started looking at her with confusion "um Babe why you covering your with your hoodie is something wrong tell me Sades" you ask her worried for wearing hoodie " no is nothing I just coming from the hair salon today and I don't know how you would take it and I think you would break up with me if I show you this" Sadie said scared and looked down, you touch her cheek and said "Hey look at me it's ok why would I break up with you Ofc I will not what is it tell me well let me see your new hair" You said as you didn't care about how Sadie would look and there is not reason to break up with her. " Alr you can cover out my hair" She said with a sad expression "Alr then let's see" you said as you touch the part of the hoodie where it was covering her hair and took it off revealing her hair short you shocked but in happy way " wow Sadie you cut your hair" you said shocked but with a smile " yes I cut them now go ahead break up with me" Sadie said trying to hold back tears " Sadie why would I break up with you for a haircut you are so beautiful no honestly it's suits you so well and that cut is so beautiful and not gonna lie you are more hotter than before" you said as you saw her haircut she was so beautiful and way more hotter than before.
" Do I look beautiful to you love and I am hot?" She said surprise that you liked her haircut
"Ofc you are beautiful you are still my Sadie i know my Sades that I love and yep you are hot but whatever haircut you will do I will still and I will always love you until the end Sadie" You said with honest you looked to your eyes and then Sadie started cry as she fell to your hug " you actually truth about it" She said in your hug and starts tear up "How I can lie about it when that's what I say I mean it you are beautiful and I will always love you" You said without hesitate you were telling the truth.

"Hey it's ok that's the truth No matter what haircut or style you will do I will never leave you.
She smiled so much with that comment where she blushed and looked to your eyes to look down to her too " I love you" She said looking to your eyes "I love you too" you said as you both didn't break the eye contact when you both close the gap and your lips touch and you kissed with true love when it headed to a passionate kiss until you both started making out to the couch you both started moaning as you enjoyed your moment as you both continue love each other until the end.

Here is the first chapter I know is not that long but that's perfect for start I promise the next one would be bigger btw I hope you love that chapter even though is small but is worth it see you at the next chapter see you guys love you all <3 <3