S.S Guardian Angel

( This is not a love chapter but this works too because Sadie is your guardian Angel and it would a very nice chapter I can say it let's go)

You were in your room wearing a soft sexy top and a soft pant and now you were in front of the mirror just dancing a looking at yourself and trying some make up when suddenly something like a girl in shadows show up behind you in the reflection of the mirror you saw her and immediately turn around but nothing was there, you didn't care so you turn back to your job and look to the mirror but before you do anything from your mirror the same girl in shadows show up but this time touching your shoulder you saw her again and you felt the touch you immediately touch her hand and turn around but she again disappeared.

This time you take it seriously and you were scared so you put on your cross necklace and you took your minor cross you had at your room as you knew a evil spirit was in your room " Show yourself evil spirit just go away in the name of Jesus Christ I am not scared of you" you said defending yourself with the cross in front of you but you didn't that the girl was actually from God's kingdom she show up behind you but this time in her real perform it was a redhead with ocean blue eyes wearing a white clear dress and she was all shining with Holy light and she had huge wings she touch again your shoulder but this time you turn around and scream loud as you barely saw her as you fall down and lean back to the side of the bed holding your cross in front of you and cover your face scared and tears showing up from your fear " Omg please don't hurt me please go away please don't" you start begging to her the girl knew you were scared she kneel down right in front of you and she cuddle your face " Don't be afraid I am not gonna hurt you I will not hurt you" the redhead girl said to calm you down.

You looked at her and you saw her but instead you screamed more get up from the bed and run to the corner you were more scared than before and you started crying from your fear " Please don't hurt me who are you please don't" you said crying and scared but the girl didn't give up and she approached you "Y/n look at me you don't have to be scared trust me you are so safe with me" the girl said as she approached her hand at you "Take my hand and trust me you will be ok" she said you look at her you saw her that she is good you touch her hand and she bring you closer to her " who are you and how you know my name as I didn't even introduce you" you ask her " I am Sadie and I am your guardian Angel" she said with a smile you shocked but you smile too " wait are you from Heaven since you are a Angel" you ask full with curiosity " Yes I am from Heaven God's kingdom God is sending angels to every human to protect from everything so God chose me to be your guardian Angel and every Guardian Angel job is to protect the person the God choose and protect it from all the sites so I am here to protect you" She said smiling " I trust you I am so sorry for my reaction" you said as tears shows up again "it's ok I am sorry for this unexpected welcoming haha" she said so much happy you quickly hugged her so tight and started crying at this time you felt blessed you felt your heart and your soul free you started crying she hugged you back as she knew that you didn't just  trust in her as a Guardian Angel but you put all your trust in God your crying wash your sins away and God recover you by Sadie touch and hug you pull away the hug and looked at her with your tearful eyes but a huge and so real smile appears on you Sadie cuddle your cheek and wipe your tears you were so safe now and protected "well down Y/n you received God's blessing you washed your sins away and you put all your trust in God your heart mind and your soul are full with the spirit of the Father and you are in peace I will protect you as even Jesus himself would protect you too" She said with a huge smile and kiss your forehead softly you were literally a chosen child of God and you were so happy and protected and safe.

In the next days  you and Sadie your Guardian Angel came really close you didn't only feel her as your guardian that protect you you feel her like your best friend you can trust and tell her everything you feel like your sister you two were so much fun and you were doing many fun and amazing things she was teaching you to pray and give you many prayers you were reading the bible together and she taught you more about what it was saying and teaching you more to get closer to God you had literally the best person you ever met and protected you and she was always there for you protected you from the evil spirits and she always wipe your tears and the love she had for you was unconditional and she never leave you.

Today you decided to go for a night walk you were dressed " Ready Sadie" you said as you looked to Sadie " yeah but Y/n are you sure you want to go out it can be dangerous" Sadie said as she had a prediction from God that you will be killed "I know it is but I want to get a fresh air God will protect me you will be protect me" you said as you confess your protection you already have from God and Sadie as your guardian Angel " Alr then let's go" she said as you both go out of the house and start walking around the neighbourhood.

You were walking with Sadie by your side but no one could see her only you when suddenly a man with a knife approached you Sadie went in front of you and open her wings to protect you the man throw the knife but the knife passed through Sadie's wing and manage stabbed you the man run away you fell down as Sadie quickly run to you you pulled out the knife and Sadie grabbed you at her arms "you knew about this Sadie that I will get killed" you said as you realise this was God's plan " I am so sorry I should warn you but I can't deny God's plan" she said you were calm and not scared " I just know now I will be near Father God will decide if my life will end now or not" You said as a tear start falling from your cheek
Sadie nodded and she was just waiting for God's decision for your life when in the next Sadie saw you not breathing and your heart stopped you died Sadie accept it  and she buried your body so God can take your soul up with her Sadie went finally up back to Heaven.

You were in front of the Huge gate you were afraid that you will be thrown to the lake of fire Jesus was the one who was standing in front of you and fortunately you were in the book of life and you Jesus welcome you to the kingdom of God as it was feel like you were the First person of course  you hug Jesus so tight as you waited for this moment so much Jesus went with you until you reached to the kingdom and of course you saw Sadie As She thank the Lord for all what he did you recognise Sadie and run to her full true happiness and joy no sin no sorrow no sadness nothing and you don't remember your past life as you are now at your real home forever and this home would always be there and never destroyed.

And that's it I really love this chapter cause it was Ofc religious enough and I manage to passed you God's words for Heaven and what Heaven would looks like hope you see you at the next chapters love you guys <3<3<3.