S.S Love from the first side

(I am warning this chapter has heavy sex and sexual love from the first moment Sadie and you would met do better get ready)

Sadie g!p

You were in bus to go to your home you had your headphones on and your eyes were close as you were listening to Music when suddenly a redhead girl with short hair sit to the empty seat next to you with glasses on her face you couldn't realise as your hips were touching when you felt a hand touching yours that makes you wake up and stop the music that's when you looked to the girl smiling at you "H-Hi i am Y/n nice to meet you" you said as you started blushing the moment you saw her "Hi I am Sadie nice to meet you too beautiful" She said looking at you and that make you blush more "oh come closer cutie" Sadie said bringing you closer to her " you are blushing to me that's something" she continue said " w-what do you mean" you said still looking at her "you want me so bad isn't it" She said "but we just met" you said back "oh trust me I am not that bad girl to hurt you have you ever heard the word love from the first" She said as you notice her putting her hand at your things you just nodded nonstop looking at her "that means you love me from the moment we met and I do the same thing oh wait here is my station come with me" Sadie said as the bus stop at Sadie's station you come with her down.

You both came out from the bus "wanna make out darling?" Sadie said with a flirty look "y-yes ma'am" you said biting your lips "come here" She said as you both go to a corner where no one can see you She pinned you against the wall and you start kissing very passionate and hungry you were both moaning as your hands were going around her back from hair until her waist Sadie hands too "mmm you are so good at this love" She mumbled in the kiss "you are much more good than me Babe mm~" you said back to her and you continue kissing the same way "mm wanna continue this to my home unless you want at yours mmm" She said as you both didn't stop kiss " Ofc my love let's go" you said as you pulled out the kiss and she wrapped you around her and walk to her house.

After a while you came into her house "wow it's so good" you said surprise " I know well let's continue" Sadie as she picked you in a bridal style and carry you to her bedroom when you got there she lay you down to the bed and she quickly went on top of you " are you ready my love" Sadie said flirty "yes ma'am"you said as you both lean in a passionate hungry kiss your hand wrapped around her neck as she was struggling on top of you she started kissing your neck when you pull out your shirt and throw it and Sadie did the same you were both in your bras "moan darling" Sadie said as she continue kissing your neck you start leaving loud and Soft moaning she lift up again and you kissed on the lips again as your hands  were going around her back when you were playing with her bra when you manage to unbutton her bra as Sadie did the same and you both throw it away when you both also pulled your underwear you were both naked she put your legs on your shoulders as she started kissing your thigh you were moaning loud "OHHH MMMM" you started screaming "scream my name babe" Sadie said "Ohhh Sadie Sadie ahhhh mmmm uhhh Sadie" you continue screaming and moaning her name " I am cum in ahhh" you said when you started cum in when Sadie started moaning "ohhh Y/n you are so good at this uhhhh" She said screaming when you cum in and she cum in too you were both moaning now loud as your pussy were touching each other you were continue screaming when you touch your lips again and kissed while you were still cum in and moaning in the kiss.

When breathe becomes hard you both pull it out " how you feel darling" Sadie said as you both sit up and you were dressed "very good so good babe" you said as you both started dating since that day you two make out.

Right now you are living together and the days are going better and better You and Sadie being happy and dating and doing many fun things. When after one mouth of you and Sadie dating you didn't felt the same way you weren't sure if this was true love like if Sadie actually love you cause in other way you two have fall in love from the first you met and you know it wasn't right for you to do this so now you were sitting on the couch and looking at space and be in your thoughts when Sadie came down and sit next to you as she figured and she saw that you were overthinking today "Hey what are you thinking Y/n tell me" Sadie said as she touch your hands and this make you wake up from your thoughts "nothing is wrong Sadie I am fine" you said as you didn't have the courage to say what you thinking to Sadie when Sadie hugged you tight "you are not fine tell me Y/n please" Sadie said in the hug that give you courage "Alr I just want to ask you did you actually love me I mean we fall in love from the first moment we two met and I don't know you that much as a person and I don't know that wasn't right but the truth is I do love you but is your love real and our relationship is real idk what do you think" you said all your thoughts to Sadie "Listen to me Y/n I know it wasn't the right and we met and fall in love so fast and we didn't get to know each other a lot but you know this is very rare to happen cause I actually have a crush on you and yes Y/n I love you so much ok I love you so much and I loved since the day we met at the bus I am sorry for it has to happen in this way" Sadie reveal the truth she knows that wasn't right for you both to fall in love since the moment you too met but she was telling the truth she actually love you and her love for you wasn't a lie or for fun or joke " Do you really love me" you said with a smile "Ofc I love you and I would always love you Y/n I love you" Sadie said as she cuddle your cheek "I love you too" you said as Sadie starts tear up when you wipe her tears you lean in and kissed with true love.

Your relationship was going so lovely and great you never stop loving each other as you forgot the way that you two met and you stayed together forever.

The end the chapter ends here I know fall in love with someone from the first side is always not gonna end well but who knows because you may find the right person and your relationship go great see you at next chapter guys I love you all <3<3<3