S.S Don't reject a love from a right person

(Alr I am back with a new chapter which is very big and it has different plot from others hope you like it)

You were working at a sweet shop where you were making all kind of desserts from ice cream to milkshakes many people always come to your store as you are the best in the town today was your relax day as least costumers enter your store when suddenly you saw a girl with ginger hair and blue eyes you saw the body guards outside you realise it was a celebrity you were shocked but happy that finally a famous person knows your shop.

"Hello what you want to make you"you said "I would like a matcha latte please and one of those pantries please" The girl said as she took of her glasses when you finish the order you saw her "Are you Sadie sink?!" You said as you knew her "yes it's me nice to meet you" Sadie said and she smile that you know her "I am Y/n thank you for coming to my shop Sadie" you said with smile as you gave her the order "thank you...hmm you know what I will sit here you can go and wait me in the car I will be fine" She said as she turned to her bodyguards they nodded and left as she sat down at the table you didn't expect it that you will meet her like this way and more lucky that she sat here.

"You better put your glass on cause Costumers May enter here"you warned her as you saw people coming She nodded as she put her glasses on.
Gladly the people that entered didn't saw Sadie but while you were doing your job she didn't stop looking at you even after you finished "So how long you working here" Sadie said to you as she took off her glasses "two years and I am the owner of that place" you answer to her.

After a hour Sadie was starting to leave "it was nice meeting you Sadie"you said "Hmm are you leaving now" She ask you "well in one hour yes"you said Sadie then grab a paper and write down her number "here my number you can come to my house after" Sadie said "really Omg thank you Sadie Ofc i will... here is my number too" you said as you waved and Sadie go out.

After one hour

You were finally finished with your work you cleaned the store and locked it the moment you went into your car Sadie called you "Heyyy are you finished... wanna come over" Sadie said with the cutest voice "Yes I did just now Ofc I am in the car I am coming... see you then" you said and you hung up the phone.

You were now at Sadie's home as you ordered a pizza and now watching a movie you had a blanket on your both as you didn't realise that you were cuddling Sadie couldn't stop looking at you as she started having a crush on you.
After a while the movie was over as you fall asleep on her shoulder She blush when she saw you how actually cute you were but Sadie was tired too she pick you in a bridal style you two were already in your pyjamas so she lay you down in the bed as She lay down next to you She bring you close to her and you were buried in her hug and she fall asleep too with a smile in your face.

The next morning you woke up first and make a breakfast to Sadie when she went downstairs she shocked when she saw the breakfast ready "Good Morning Y/n you made the breakfast by yourself? You didn't have to" Sadie as she sat down "Well I woke up early to thank you for the sleepover last night" you said as you sit down too and kiss her head
"Don't you have work" Sadie ask you "well no today my coworker is hosting the store today" You said "so I have all free day for you" you said "Oh that's great" Sadie said as she hugged you.
You furrowed your eyebrows in the reaction but you like it so you hugged her back "Wanna go somewhere Y/n?" Sadie ask you "hmm yeah well let's go wherever you want Sades" you said as you dressed up and went on a road trip.

After hours of being out you came back home as you decided to cook for lunch and now you were eating a vegan food you made for Sadie salad and a risotto
"Wow you are so good at cooking Y/n" Sadie said as she hugged you from behind "your welcome well I was cooking during my college years so I am learned" You said.
You were now sitting on the couch watching a random thing on tv Sadie crawled up to you and buried your head on your chest you were surprise but you wrapped your hand around her You were blushing but you know that she has crush on you but this was not normal for you but you both fell asleep leaving your thought away.