S.S Car accident depression (2)

Here is the part 2 you all waiting which is we start when you are full of depression after you lost your siblings by the huge car crash and Sadie trying her best to make you happy let's see)

The time you went back at your house you quickly went to bed and you just stayed at your bed for days with soft clothes without eating anything and don't took showers for 2 weeks only water you were depressed still from your lost of your siblings Sadie was at the kitchen cooking something for you and went to your bedroom she opened the door and went in " Y/n Baby I have made some food your fav pasta" Sadie said with a smile and sweet voice "Thanks leave it there I will eat later" you said as you point your hand at the night table for Sadie to leave the pasta there Sadie left the food there and she immediately just lay down beside you to check you "Y/n please talk to me I know you are depressed and I understand why you are but I want you to know that I always here for you you can tell me everything so please Babe tell me what I can do to make you feel better" Sadie said as she wanted you to talk to her you turn to face her when she saw your face being gray red eyes and messy hair she played with your hair and touch your face you still couldn't be happy but in your mind you were glad that Sadie was here for you.

You looked to her eyes "I just...feel guilt for this i left them in the car and died if I didn't let them there They wouldn't be dead by this trunk" you said as you start crying again Sadie cuddle your cheek and wiped your tears "Hey shhh it's ok it's not your fault no one knew that trunk to come and crash it's all ok" Sadie said calming you down But instead of calm down you get up by upset " NO I SHOULD DIE THERE WITH THEM I should let the trunk take me with them and the car and die with them YOU JUST LET ME LIVE SO BASICALLY IS YOUR FAULT THAT THEY ARE DEAD AND I AM LIKE THIS..." You said pissed off as you get off the bed you wear your black clothes and went down Sadie immediately stand up " What Y/n No where you going now is raining stay here please "I am going to do I was supposed to happened if you want to see me for the last time go to our know beach we went" you said with tearful eyes and upset and you run out of your house in the rain headin to this beach " What Y/n COME BACK PLEASE" Sadie called you but you were always away Sadie didn't waste time and run after you didn't care if she get wet".

You arrived at the beach to said to Sadie the sea was all gray from the Color's of the sky and rain falling on the sea and creating waves you immediately went in the sea as you are about to kill yourself by drowning when you were in the sea the waves were attacking you but you were calm as you accept to do it before the sea take you down Sadie arrive at the sea she quickly saw you the waves drag you down "Y/N PLEASE GET OUT FROM THERE PLEASE" Sadie said loud to hear you just approached your one hand to her "Sadie...Goodbye I love you" you said your last words at Sadie as she was shocked and you quickly went under the water and about to get drown
"Y/NNN NOO" Sadie screamed as she quickly went in the sea went under the water and grab you fortunately you were still alive and Sadie quickly drag you out of in the surface you both left out breathe and you split water " Omg omg Y/n are you fucking crazy ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY don't do this again to me!" Sadie said grabbing your head like wake you up from what you were doing at this time indeed you wake up and you look to her more clear even though it was cloudy and heavy rain you still can see her now you realise what you were about to do that she was here all the time she was afraid to lose and she never let you leave cause she Loves you so much you start crying but this time you fell to her hug " I am sorry I am so sorry Sadie I don't know why I did this to myself I was about to leave you alone" you said crying Ofc Sadie forgive you "it's ok Y/n I don't want you leave never and I would never leave you" Sadie said as your both touch your heads together and you again felt the energy of your love you have with Sadie.

You both were so wet all your hair faces and clothes wet as you were still in the sea as the rain water was running beautiful on your faces (like the picture I put from her new photoshoot) you were touching your foreheads as you were now feel better "I love you"Sadie said to you both looked in your eyes as she place a piece of your hair behind your ear "I love you too" you said back and you immediately kissed with your wet and cold lips you were continue kissing under the rain and in the sea as the whole water was running all over you both from the your heads and from the sea so beautiful like a picture as you start smiling again you didn't feel depressed anymore when you pulled out the kiss you run out of the sea and as the rain was becoming heavy and lightings were showing up you run back to your house but you stayed outside outside of the house the moment you both stopped you jump on Sadie wrapping your legs around her waist as she grab you and you kissed again as you cuddle her cheek with you both hands the moment was just romantic full with love when you accidentally you both fall down and laugh with joy you went over Sadie and you kissed again and feeling the moment and don't care about the Heavy Rain as it was going over you like a shower and nothing now can hurt you thanks to Sadie because she was always with you all the time from when you were depressed until the moment you were about to die your bond never break up you loved each other until the end.

So here is the end of this chapter I really love the end is very magic and romantic see you soon in the next chapter love you guys <3<3.