S.S Swifties proposal

(This is a Swiftie chapter as I love Taylor swift so much hope you love it)

Today you and Sadie were so much excited as you both decided to go to Taylor swifts era tour concert but Sadie was little nervous as she planned it to do a marriage proposal in the concert as you had complain to Sadie that she doesn't marry you so tonight was the day she will do it right now you were getting ready as you wear some bracelets " Baby are you ready" Sadie said from downstairs you were ready and quickly run down " yes I am ready love let's go" you said as you wrapped her waist and you both leave as Sadie quickly put the ring box in her pocket and you left.

You went to the stadium where the concert would be you both sat in your seats it was enough close to the state " so what songs you want to hear tonight babe" Sadie said to you " well I want to hear All to well 10 minutes version um cruel summer enchanted and mostly I want love story" you said when Sadie heard about the love story she thought that she have to do it during the song.

After some hours the concert starts and Taylor sang all the songs you wanted to hear especially in All too well Taylor saw Sadie and you in the crowned and she called your names when you saw her both you screamed and wave at her "Omg she saw us" you said so much excited and Sadie nodded so much excited. You kissed at enchanted as this was one of your favourite songs.
When suddenly Taylor start singing love story You were singing as Sadie was nervous but she was ready to do it she pulled out the ring box when the main part of the song starts going
When Sadie made you turn to her "Y/n I..." she started saying when she went down on the one knee and open the ring box and she said "Y/n I want to wake up with you and sleep with you I want to share my happiness and crying with you I want you to be my wife and your wife and being together until the end...will you marry me?!" Sadie said showing the ring to you You were shocked when you started crying from happiness when finally you the " YES!" You said so loud and so happy and Sadie so happy pull out the ring and put it to your ring finger she get up you were still crying " I LOVE YOU SADIE SO MUCH, Ofc I will marry you" you said so so so much happy as you waited this for long "I love you too I will marry you too" She said and you both lean in to a very true love kiss but it was the very first kiss as wives now.
After that night you post a photo on Instagram with you both hugging and you showed the ring to show that you are now engaged.

Sadie _sink: happy to announce that me and Y/n are now wives 💞💞💞

Liked by MillieBobbyBrown, Finn Wolfhard and 3,198k more

Comments:
MillieBobbyBrown: My two best friends are getting married how can i not be excited congratulations Girls 💗💗💗
Finn Wolfhard: Congrats Guys i cant believe this

Noah Schnapp: CONGRATULATIONS can i be your flower girl for Y/n or Sadie
Liked by Sadie_sink,Y/n
replied:Sadie_sink 🤣🤣🤣 Y/n: 🤣🤣🤣

The end

Thats a quick chapter but i really like it so much is one of the sweetest thing i have did from all the chapters i have did until now see you at the next  chapter hope you like it i love you guys all <3<3<3