S.S From bully to lovers (2)

(This is the part 2 and you will see how you as Sadie's bully you were end up being in love for each other let's go)

After a few mouths pass since Sadie entered your friend group and you all became friends with her and you all stop bullying her for real.
Now Sadie was in her locker watching her phone when you approached her " Hey Girl how are you" you said and smile " I am Good you?" She said as she smile back to you " Are you going out this weekend" You said to her " Actually I never went to a club or I am not going out I don't drink and I am just staying at my house cause I didn't have friends before" she said to you you were actually shock how a beautiful Girl like her doesn't have friends and be like this " Omg Girl well it's ok you have friends now and you can come with us tomorrow we would to a club nearby is very good" you said to her and she smile to you " Really omg thank you Y/n of course I will" she said with so much excitement and she hug you " Aww your welcome and meeting outside of school after" you said " ok why thought" she said in confusion " Because we would go shopping and get you some amazing clothes and maybe a dress for tomorrow and come to my house and I will make you fabulous Girl trust me" you said to her " Oh wow Of course see you Y/n".

You both pass through your lessons and your group I agreed to take Sadie too out on Saturday when you finished school you and Sadie went to mall and you buy her amazing crops tops and stunning clothes and you all found amazing dresses for clubs and you both buy amazing clothes Sadie smiled so much and she appreciate your help so much and you became more close.

"Omg Y/n thank you thank you so so so much I will be so beautiful with those" she said so excited and you both hugged " wow I never thought you like this I am so happy that you like it ok come to my house to makeover you" you said " Alr thank you see you" Sadie said and you both went home.

You were at your home getting ready for the club when you door of your house you let Sadie in and she sit in your desk chair in front of your mirror she was a wearing a black sexy crop top and a black leather pant and a leather jacket you started straight her hair when you start doing make up on her " I will make you fabulous and you will attract boys a lot" you said " wow but I told you that I can't drink" she said worried "It's ok you don't have to drink otherwise we don't take cars or motorcycles we take taxi but you can take cocktail if you want we don't forcing you at this point just have fun" you said and she reliefs.

You have done her makeup with dark blue eye shadow eyeliner mascara and a dark red lipstick " Omg Girl Sadie you are so gorgeous well let's go" you said as you admire your work and how makeup goes well on her when you both get in the taxi and went to the club where you meet the group.

You all where in the club you were dancing with your boyfriend you were dating Sadie had also fun there and she didn't know that a boy from your group like her already so in the next minute you notice Sadie missing as she was making out with that boy.

After the club you went home by taxi and she told you about that boy " Omg Sadie see i told you Girl you will get a boyfriend" you said proud for Sadie as you all went to home.

After a few mouths actually the last day of school you decided to do a pool party at your home as you had a huge Vila with a huge pool you invite your group and Sadie too after school " Hey Sadie wanna come to pool party" you said when you find Sadie " Of course Y/n I will put the swimsuit we bought the black one" Sadie said as she will come too " of course this one we would the prettiest Girls there see you there Bestie" you said and you went to your lessons as since this long time you and Sadie became best friends but you didn't know Sadie was starting to have crush on you.

Finally the last day of the school came to a end and everyone went home to get ready for your pool party you were ready with your sexy black swimsuit and your first who got there was Sadie " Hiii Y/n" she said happy " Bestiee Hii I am so glad you came let me take you out to the pool to see it" you said as you hugged and show her your big pool she was surprised.

After a while everyone of your group came even your boyfriend and Sadie's boyfriend too you all were in the pool and relax and telling jokes to each other you were all having nice time when suddenly your friends ask you for your bathroom you tell them and they all when in except Sadie who was still with you " is that weird that everyone went for the same place they always doing that" Sadie said as this was something off going on with your friends " they are doing it but yea you right should we check them out" you said with the same expression too.

You both get out of the pool and went to your house you didn't notice as Sadie hold your hand when you both have to separate to look for them when you reach your bedroom you were hearing kissing sounds when you burst in and you saw your boyfriend kissing your friend from your group and Sadie saw her boyfriend kissing your friend too " HOW could you bastard cheater BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" you yell at your boyfriend and they both get up and get out of the house when you went to Sadie and saw her having the same situation as you you went to her and yell again to your friends and they get out of your house and never spoke to you again it was only you and Sadie she started crying you hugged her tight as you started crying too " it's ok we would find a better one you wanna stay here for tonight" you said as you still tearing up Sadie nodded.

You both get a shower and put soft clothes and you lay down on your bed and started crying again as you ripped all the pictures of you and your (ex) boyfriend And you block him from everywhere Sadie just block her ex boyfriend from everywhere when she went to your bed room " You still crying" she said as she sit next to you and start waving your hair " yeah thank you" you said " are you not crying" you said " No I am fine I just want to be here with you and second why you thank me" she said and ask you " For being here with me you are a way better friend i am so sorry for bullying you" you said regret what you did to her if you knew what Good person was Sadie " Hey it's ok that's in the past I see you became better person popularity sometimes is not perfect" she said as she lay down and she bring you closer to her and you lay down on her chest and she start waving and playing with your hair you wide your eyes when you heard that from Sadie " you are right Omg I didn't know that" you said as she was absolutely right you saw how popularity brought you down you were just relaxing as you were laying on Sadie when she started feeling butterflies on her stomach and somehow you started feel it too
"Um Y/n can I tell you something" she start saying as you head up from her and looked at her " yes of course" you said curious " I like you more than a friend I have crush on you days before today" she said as she start looking at your and your lips you were shocked but you start having the feelings too " I like you too" you said looking at her too.

You both were looking at your each other lips when you connected your lips and kissed a soft one when you pulled it out you looked each other and laughed and you were blushing when you smack your lips again and started making out on your bed she lay you down and you started kissing she started kissing your jawline and your neck you started moan " Oh mmm oh God Sadie I didn't know you were so Good at this" you said moaning she took off her shirt and she started unbuttoned your pants and took them off and your shirt too " let's make it more hot shall we" she whispered to your ear and you started kissing again but you were putting tongues inside and your tongues were playing each other in your mouths when you start unclipped her bra and took it off and she did the same you were both naked she start kissing your chest she was going more down when she took of your underwear too and hers too you were full naked now she started kissing and licking your pussy " OHHH FUCK MMMM AHHH Sadieee oh Sadie" you were moaning loud her name " can you start cum for me baby" she said and she continue doing it faster and you start cum in and moaning her name as it the first time you doing it when she finished her job she put her finger on your mouth and cleared her " wanna taste yourself" she ask you just nodded " yess" and you kissed again when you were close you pull it out and both naked you lay down to bed " I love you" Sadie said " I love you too" you said as you cuddled and fell asleep.
That's how you end up from you bullying her to being together as Girlfriends and dating.

The end

That's the end of the chapter and this is how the story ends and from Bully you end up to lovers I hope you like this chapter and see you to the next one I love you guys <3<3<3