S.S New Year

(Happy new year guys it's the first chapter of 2024 and the chapter is about the new year party you will have more chapters and I will do also Max Ziggy Tess and Ellie chapters).

It's New year eve as you were getting ready for Sadie's party as you will do the year change there You we're wearing a nice dress and you were so well ready as you were already dating for months.

When you arrived at Sadie's house there were so many people already you knocked the door but instead of Sadie opening the door Her Brother Mitchell opened it
"Hi Y/n it's so nice to see you come in" He said as He let you in "Thanks um Where is Sadie" You ask Mitchell "uhh she is in the couch but there is a problem she is already drunk good luck with that hope you have great night" He said and left you to go to Sadie.

You sat in the couch besides Sadie you went on top of her you grab her waist and start kissing her neck
"Mmm Come on mom it's Saturday" Sadie said as she sounded drunk and that made you realise she was too much drunk "well its new year Eve and I am definitely not your mom" you said as you kissed again her neck.
That make Sadie look at you "Awww Y/n you are finally here" She said as she put her arms around your neck "yes I am here Babe what I had told you about drunk" You said as you had told her what happened when she is getting drunk " hmm no I don't remember but anyways come on let's have some fun alone" Sadie said as she grab your hand and you both stand up it was already 23:59

"Everyone get ready" Sadie said loud as everyone gather and the countdown starts.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳
Everyone crowd so loudly as a big 2024 appeared on the scream as fireworks show up outside everyone went to see them you and Sadie went outside too when She pull you closer and lean in to a kiss for new year you kissed her back when you pulled out you looked each other "Happy new year Y/n" Sadie said still looking at you "Happy new year to you to Sadie" you said back and you both hugged.

The crowd left and it was only you and Sadie in the house "hmm Babe you know what we now bed and make out?" Sadie said as she touch your shoulders " yes Ofc my love let's go" you said as you knew what she wanted to do " I will be waiting you at the bedroom come there in 5 minutes darling" Sadie said you nodded and she went upstairs.

You went to bedroom after 5 minutes you shocked when you saw Sadie laying on the bed with full leather black bra and underwear "take off your clothes Babe" Sadie said as she get up and walk to you " Yes ma'am" you said as Sadie wrapped her arms around your neck as you grab her waist and lean in to a passionate kiss Sadie took of your jacket "I said take it of your clothes my love" She whispered in your ear and kiss you again on lips you started take off everything and being also in your bra and underwear you continue kissing stand up when she pick you up and push you on bed and she start crawling on top of you "I will fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk next morning Babe" Sadie whispered again and you connected your lips again her hands being placed in your hips as you wrapped her neck.

She lean down and start kissing your neck "Mmm uhh mmm" you start moaning as your hands react the clit of her bra and start playing with it when you manage to unlock the clit and take her bra off " ohh you are not getting away with this Baby" Sadie said continue kissing your neck more tough as she took off your bra too and throw it away she immediately kissed your chest as she pressed her low of her body on yours "Ahhh Sadie ohh please uhhh fuck OHH SADIE" you start screaming her name she indeed enjoyed that "keep calling my name darling I love that" she said as she start kissing the low of your stomach.

Sadie press her body more into yours you started moaning more louder "AHHH SADIEE MMM OHHH SADIEE" you screamed her name "You can start cum in Darling" Sadie said as She started bouncing on you.
You started cum in you screamed more her name and moaning.

After you both calm down and finish Sadie put her fingers in your mouth and cleaning as you taste yourself you both dressed up and lay down.

"Happy new year Babe" Sadie said as you were cuddling "Happy new year to you too" you said and you kissed and buried your head in her chest and you both fall asleep.

This is the first chapter of 2024 I hope you love it I will try to make other chapters too I love you guys all <3<3<3