S.S 22 for you my love

(As you see from the title from the date Here is already 16th April meaning it's Sadie's Birthday today and I am so so excited this chapter is all about Sadie's birthday let's see what Y/n will do for her lovely girlfriend who is turning 22).

16th April 2024

Today is a special day for Sadie it's her 22 birthday so you both are so excited... well Sadie was still sleeping as you were in kitchen as you decided to make a breakfast in the bed just for her you made toast with smashed avocado two normal toast but in heart shape and strawberries and juice the perfect breakfast for your birthday girlfriend.

When you enter the room with the disk Sadie was still sleeping "Baby Good Morning where is my birthday girl" You said with a sweet quiet voice Sadie smiled as she was starting to wake up "I am hereeee Hii Y/n Awww breakfast for me?" Sadie said as she wake up and she saw the disk with the breakfast on "Ofc anything for my birthday girl" You said as Sadie sit up and put the disk on the bed "Happy Birthday My love" You said and gave her a kiss "Thank you Babe it's so beautiful I love the toast you made it?" Sadie as she started eating "Ofc everything are made from my own hands just for you" You said as you smiles and you touched your noses and you both started eating.

After a hour You and Sadie were now out for road trip While Millie Sadie's siblings and all the stranger things cast and even Taylor swift were in the house to decorate everything for the party.

You and Sadie pov

You and Sadie were now sitting on a beautiful place with a such a nice point of view.
"Isn't it beautiful Sadie" You said as you looked at her "yes it is" Sadie said as she laid her head on your shoulder "How you feel that you turning 22" You continue to ask " I feel great but also weird that I am getting older" Sadie as you touched your hands.

Sadie started leaned close to you "What is it Love" You said as your faces were touching "Can we make out no one will see us please Babe" Sadie said flirting "Ofc Baby anything for you" You said as you two quickly lean in and kissed gently and soft at first into passionate kiss, you leaned back and laid on the grass as Sadie was over you as you literally now make out moaning in the kiss both of you.

When the sun was going down you saw the time and at that time you stopped making out as you decided it was time to head her home " Well time to go Home love" You said as you both sit up " Alr let's go" Sadie said and you head back to home.

The house was all ready full with red decorations as you all decided mostly Taylor swift to have her red album as theme for Sadie's birthday as Taylor will sing the Songs of the album as there was a whole stage in the backyard.
You both stand infront of the door "Why is the house so dark"Sadie asked as she confused when she saw the house like that "I don't know we will found out now" You said as you rolled your keys and you were in.
The moment you closed the door all the lights were on and all Sadie's friends were standing at the hall with balloons birthday hats and Millie holding a beautiful birthday cake "Surprise Happy Birthday Sadie!!" Everyone said with party blowing confetti all the living room Sadie shocked as she cover her month You and everyone singed the birthday song and she blow off the candles " Wowww Thank you guys so so much Thank you Y/n" Sadie said as She hug all of them and She hug you last You all went to backyard and Sadie shocked when she saw Taylor as she  started singing the 22 song as everyone was cheering up and partying.

After a long hours of partying You and Sadie sat on the couch exhausted "Y/n this was the best party ever You are the best I love you so so much" Sadie said as she hugged you "Your welcome babe" You said and kissed "Wanna eat together the rest of the cake" Sadie said "of course" You said as you pick the cake and start eat "oh wait let's take a photo for your birthday love" You said as you pulled out your phone Sadie nodded as you took photos one with holding the cake and one you two kissing over the small photo booth there was and upload it to Instagram.

(The first photo pretend is Sadie's cake which is very to the theme and the second one pretend is you and Sadie)

Liked by milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 399k people

Milliebobbybrown: Happy Birthday Sadieeeee my bestieee 🎂🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳♥️♥️♥️

Noahschnapp: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIEEE!!♥️♥️♥️♥️🎂🎂🎂

User1894: I don't know about you but I feeling 22 Happy Birthday Sadieee

User19989: Happy Birthday Sadieee Hope Y/n made your your special day the Best day in your life

Y/n.l/n: Happy Birthday my love you are so beautiful 🥳🥳😘😘♥️♥️♥️
replies: sadie_sink: I love you Babe you are beautiful too thank you love ❤️ 💗💗💗💕💕♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️😘😘😘

You and Sadie were now laying down you were both so tired you were now cuddling "this was the best day ever I love you Y/n so so much" Sadie said smiled " I love you too so so much Sadie, Happy Birthday love sweet 22 years" You said as you both lean in to a good night kiss Sadie buried her head in your chest and you fell asleep as the beautiful day has just end.

I am again late for her birthday so here is the Birthday chapter for our Sadie Happy Birthday Sadie sweet 22 may all your wishes and dreams come true we all love you Sadie 🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂❤️❤️❤️ I will see you guys in the next chapter I love you guys all <3<3<3