Ten

****

Things went downhill for Krist with a quickness. When he looked back, he regretted not using that as motivation to keep moving forward. Of course, at sixteen, dealing with his first heartbreak and the feelings of being a piece of shit made everything feel hopeless. His grades took a nosedive, attendance took a hit, and when he did go to school, he never stayed. He even started stealing booze from his mom and Bill's bar.

Mid-February, he'd drug his sorry ass to school and sat down at an empty desk, brimmed hat low, hoodie up. There was a new girl in class who'd just transferred from another school that sat next to him. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't definitely that cute either. She was taller for a girl, 5'8, 5'9, not much shorter than he was then. She had big tits and a bit of a muffin top over her white belt and jeans. Her hair was a faded red, worn in those curls that look both crunchy and wet. Her face was a shade too light, eyes covered in purple eyeshadow, lips shiny pink.

"Mr. Samson," his English teacher, a pudgy middle-aged man with a receding hairline and red cheeks, barked, "The hat needs to come off."

Krist wanted to tell him to shut his bitch mouth but silently yanked his hat off instead.

The new girl looked at him as Mr Watson waddled away, "Douche," she smiled, exposing a large gap in her teeth.

Krist almost laughed, "For real. Dude's a bitch," he whispered back.

"I'm Cami," she told him.

"Krist," he replied.

As the class was ending and they were gathering their belongings, Cami looked in his direction, "You wanna go to my house at lunch?"

Fuck if, why not. Krist nodded, "Sure."

He followed her off campus to an older ranch-style home a few blocks away, making small talk about how she ended up there. Her parents were divorced; her dad left the state with a new woman, and Cami stayed with her mom and siblings. Mom worked two jobs and was never home, so the kids did as they pleased. Her brother, Daniel, was in Juvie for burglary. The younger siblings were just as bad as he was. "I'm the good one," Cami cackled, unlocking the front door. The living room was dingy with old, outdated blue carpeting, the kind of carpet you'd typically seen in run-down offices. The walls were supposed to be white but had a yellow tint to them, like the previous occupants had spent the last thirty years chain-smoking in there. "You can sit down," she gestured to an outdated orange and brown sofa.

Krist seated himself. The house smelt like a cat. Cami disappeared into a room and came back with a weed pipe, "You smoke?" Krist nodded. She packed it, handing him the blue pipe.

Ding. His phone went off before he could smoke. Checking his messages, it was Jeordie. "Wya, bro".

"This chick's house," he texted back before turning his attention, "Sorry, my homeboy."

Cami looked interested, "He cute?"

Krist snickered, flicking the lighter, "Fuck if I know. Girls say he's an ugly ass fool, though," he hit the pipe, inhaling deep and passing it to Cami, coughing.

"Bummer," she laughed.

They passed the pipe back and forth a few times. Krist was hella high. Feeling pretty good. Cami talked non-stop. Krist had nothing he wanted to talk about, so he just let her ramble. She was wearing a low-cut white tee. Goddamn, she had some big tits. He couldn't stop looking. He could tell she liked that, though.

Out of nowhere, she asked, "Do you want a blow job?" Krist was stunned. He'd never just been asked outright like that. "For real, I'm serious. Do you?"

Krist grinned, "Hell yeah, I do," unfastening his belt. She went straight to it; it might have been the best head he ever had. He stopped her before he could finish, "Let me fuck you," he whispered, his fingers in her hair. She pulled her jeans down and bent over that stinky couch. Krist got behind her and slid in, pumping slowly. Cami moaned, backing up on him. "Where can I cum?"