15

Welcome to Xiashu Novel Network Desktop shortcuts Add to favorites Set as the homepage

下书网

Please enter the title of the book you want to search for

Login | Register My bookshelf Read the history

Home ranking classify Finished book Book list SpecialUser CenterOriginal Zone

Xiashu > Urban Quotes > After the End I Grow Vegetables in Moxian Castle > Chapter 15 Chapter 15

After the end of the day I grew vegetables in the castle Chapter 15 Chapter 15

Author: White teeth Category: Urban Dialect Modify Date: 2021-12-02 12:25:39 Source: Literature City

"It's not easy to make it by hand, so it's easy to use for the time being." Ruan Soft smiled sincerely, "The process is complicated and it is too easy to fail.

Tang Ao took the broken hoe in his hand and fiddled with it left and right, it was indeed just a simple wooden hoe in his hand, but he didn't know what special materials were used in this hoe, which had the magical effect of improving the soil.

However, Tang Ao is not in a hurry, as long as he brings it back to study it, everything must be clear, but it is just a hoe, once the materials used are analyzed, whether it can be mass-produced is his final say.

"Okay, that's it." Tang Ao beckoned the guards to put the materials they had carried away, and took a deep look at Ruan Soft, if it weren't for Lu Wuxing here, he would very much like to kidnap people directly.

Tang Ao unconsciously remembered Song Lingyun's evaluation of Ruan Soft, always with the irony of yin and yang strangeness.

If it weren't for the preconceived ideas brought by Song Lingyun, if Tang Ao had attached great importance to Ruan Soft from the beginning, maybe the corner of the wall would have been dug up by now.

Tang Ao touched the hoe in his hand, intending to go back and interrogate this Song Lingyun properly, he must still know something.

"Or the Tang team is generous, happy cooperation!" After Ruan Soft counted the number of materials, the smile on his face was exceptionally bright, and he did not feel guilty about selling rags at all.

Tang Ao absolutely didn't know that in the warehouse behind him, there were piles of hoes, and originally Ruan Soft thought that everyone could plow the land with one hand. Who knew that the magic vine was too easy to use, and the survey of cultivated land was carried out simultaneously, and the hoe that was made was of little use.

Originally, I thought of quietly going to other bases to sell it, but I didn't expect that the unjust big head would find the door by himself.

Ruan Soft was not afraid to hand over the magic hoe at all, she dared to guarantee that even if Tang Ao cut all the mushroom trees back, she would not be able to make a handful.

Lu Wuxing was also quite cooperative on the side, and his face and eyes were constantly changing, making Tang Ao more convinced of the rarity of this hoe, and even a little dark. Even completely forgetting the embarrassment just now, Tang Ao deliberately waved the hoe in his hand in front of Lu Wuxing to show off his success.

The guards who came to deliver the supplies always felt that today's captain was not quite right, and they didn't know what stimulated them, how they started to plow the land frantically, and these ten boxes of materials were replaced with a broken hoe.

Ruan Soft smiled very hard, but he didn't have the kindness to remind the captain that the land he was cultivating now was all contributing to Xiaoyuan Village.