72

Chapter 72

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 72

◎Lack of fertilizer? ◎

"What did you say?"

A half-orc asked as he leaned down and repeated.

"Half, half of the Western District has been captured!"

The scout beast repeated once again.

"Hahahaha!"

A group of half-orcs burst into laughter, and one of them laughed so hard that he couldn't straighten his waist, and unceremoniously kicked the scout beast again, and said viciously: "You dare to spread this kind of fake news, and you are not afraid of staining the ears of the beast emperor?"

The scout beast's whole body trembled, it was trampled under the feet of the half-orc, even if it struggled to raise its head, it could only see two or three steps in front of it, let alone the beast emperor sitting at the top.

"I... I didn't...... Lie.

The arm of the scouting beast was torn off abruptly, and the half-orc directly stuffed it into his mouth, chewing it with a click.

This kind of thing is very common, and scout beasts have seen countless of their kind eaten.

In the world of the Beast Emperor, there has always been the law of the jungle, and you can rebel violently, and you will even be rewarded for successfully resisting.

But scouting beasts it cannot.

It lay on the ground and begged, praying that its voice was loud enough to reach the ears of the top beast emperor.

The desire to detect the beast was doomed to fail, and the beast emperor did not issue any opinion

It could feel its life force draining little by little, and the scout beast was getting more and more desperate.

It began to babble deliriously.

For example, I saw large expanses of unknown grass grow wildly after a gust of wind, and hordes of mutant beasts and half-orcs rushed towards the humans standing in the distance, fresh flesh and blood attracting them all the time

Those humans looked so small, they seemed to be so frightened, that they stood motionless.

The imaginary full meal did not happen at all, after the beasts approached the weak and harmless lawn, as if they had been enchanted, they were all fixed, and the scout beasts watched their powerful forelimbs that were tearing the boulder begin to weaken, and the huge mutant beasts fell to the ground one after another, and then began to roll on the lawn, making a "woo-woo" sound, weak and happy.

Another gust of wind blew through, it was obviously far away, but it had already begun to soften its limbs, and its body wanted to approach uncontrollably.

When something was wrong, the scout beast used all its willpower to start fleeing, and there was a sound of a knife piercing into the flesh behind it, and it could only quietly turn around.

As soon as the humans rushed up, the blood of the beasts stained the entire ground, and the beasts still laughed happily until they died, not knowing that they had swallowed.

It's terrible...

"Stop."

The voice of the beast emperor came down from the altar, the scout beast felt as if it was gently lifted, the scout beast thought that it was finally rescued, it opened its eyes just wanted to see the appearance of the beast emperor, a sharp pain hit, it felt as if it was torn in half, but its thinking was still clear, and it seemed to see that its consciousness was stripped away.