42

Chapter 42

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 42

◎Try this, maybe it will be of great use◎

All the clues are strung together, and hidden truths emerge.

Ruan Soft only felt cold.

All this may have been a conspiracy from Lu Wuxing's heart.

Lu Wuxing's life was in critical condition, cancer caused heart problems, and a heart was transplanted that had been prepared in advance.

And Lu Wuxing's brain tumor did not improve, and when the end came, he appeared because of the blessing of misfortune, and became the only brain domain power.

This is a sign of experimental success, success for the zombie king, the ability to be creative.

Ruan Soft stared at the green on his wrist, the whole body of the Beast Emperor was patched together, not different, it should be only that leg, which was the key to the problem.

That's the zombie king's leg.

And it's really looking for another leg.

The process of existence is not easy, the huge world, even if there are clues, is a needle in a haystack.

In particular, Ruan Soft's detection pumpkin can be said to make it nowhere to hide.

Losing his heart, his brain is hit hard, and the zombie king must control a body to help him, and the best option is outside the wall.

Ruan closed his eyes heavily, this is the way that the zombie king left for himself.

Take planB obtained by doing experiments on yourself.

It would take a terrible number of people to do this.

Ruan Soft only felt that the darkness in front of him was thicker.

The principle used by the zombie king is not difficult to understand, but few people will associate it.

Simply put, it is still encroachment.

Use a part of your own body to encroach on the other person's body.

Ruan Soft took out the blood test and brain CT report, and the obvious numerical aberration was the most convincing thing.

"The easiest and fastest way for a virus to attack humans is through blood, but a single piece of blood can't be injected directly into the human body, so it needs a package."

"A package that you can't refuse."

"For example, a liquid that allows ordinary people to instantly acquire supernatural powers."

Ruan Soft's words shocked everyone present.

This, how can this be done, this is simply against the sky!

"How is this possible, if it really is, it's terrible!"

Pan Chen felt that the sweaty hairs all over his body stood up. Who can refuse the temptation to inspire power in the last days! If it is really as Ruan Soft guessed, the zombie king is already invincible, and can even be worshipped as a god by crazy believers.

"Not as serious as you think." Ruan Soft's fingers rubbed the edge of the glass, and the slightly cool touch made her train of thought clear again, "According to the current situation, it can probably be inferred that the success rate of special energy stimulation is not high enough, and even this kind of thing itself is very rare, if it is really many and good, it is not only the West District that has fallen."