44

Chapter 44

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 44

◎Ominous, more can increase your strength◎

Ruan Soft stretched her leaves, tried to move the petals, and made sure that she really became a flower again.

Her guess was right.

When you're under great threat or exhausted, your consciousness is withdrawn, and you're put on the plant. The specific principle Ruan Soft is not clear for the time being, but the system has said that he has become an intermediate magician, which is considered a benefit of becoming an intermediate magician?

Ruan Soft shook the blade, always feeling that this benefit is a little too weak?

Ruan Soft observed the surrounding environment, let herself root in the soil, quickly absorbed the surrounding moisture, and the wet soil gave her a cold and comfortable feeling of soaking in the seawater.

Her blade stretched a little, touched the little leaf next to it, and the sky swirled.

The perspective has completely changed! Can be moved!?

Ruan Soft looked at the flower in front of him, trying to stretch the leaf, the trembling leaf tip touched the stamen in front of him, and the perspective changed again interestingly!

Ruan Soft experimented with a row of bluebells in a row, moving from the front row to the back row, so tired that the leaves became curled.

However, it feels good?

If he really encounters danger, can he completely escape with the help of this method, and even run around, so he has obtained an infinite resurrection armor?

[Host, do you know that this is dangerous?] 】

The system opened his mouth, said a few spells that Ruan Soft did not understand, and finally switched back to the language that Ruan Soft understood, [If you don't pay attention to the failure of the delivery, your soul will disappear directly, and, do you know how to go back?] 】

[Same as last time, electric shock?] 】

[Electric shock, electric shock, you said it so easily, aren't you afraid that your consciousness will be split into several pieces? ] 】

Split into several pieces?

Ruan Soft imagined it, and it felt as easy as breaking cookies. She closed her gaze, a soft mass appeared in her mind, Ruan Soft could feel that this side was the hand, the lower side was the foot, and now try to separate the feet.

"Paddling—"

A bluebell suddenly uprooted its roots!

Ruan Soft was shocked, wrong wrong.

Or divide the hands first.

"Rip-pull-"

The leaves fell to the ground, pitiful and helpless.

Still not right!

From time to time there was a sound of crackling in the flower field, leaves and petals falling, and every now and then the earth was shaking.

Finally, one flower successfully pulled out its own root whiskers, and another flower not far away followed suit; The flower shook the dirt on its leaves, and the other flower shook with it.

Ruan Soft let out a long sigh of relief.

Connection successful!

The soft mass is not to be disassembled, but reassembled, combined into the way it wants, and then put in a safe place.